Kobe Bryant Surpised By Hiring of Mike Brown

most viewed right now
 132
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
We'll probably win 60+ games but lose in the WCF or Finals due to 0 adjustments being made.
 7 years ago '10        #82
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8120 8120
 KeepinItTrill said:


que?
You thought the would three peat i think they will lose second round next year, but im being cleo?

 7 years ago '07        #83
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 Nautilus O said:
You thought the would three peat i think they will lose second round next year, but im being cleo?

I had more reason to believe they'd 3peat than you believing that
 7 years ago '10        #84
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8120 8120
 KeepinItTrill said:
I had more reason to believe they'd 3peat than you believing that


Being that they got swept in the second round AND they just downgraded the coaching position AND they still got no youth?

You had more reason to believe they could beat the heat or okc or the celtics?

stop it
 7 years ago '07        #85
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 Nautilus O said:


Being that they got swept in the second round AND they just downgraded the coaching position AND they still got no youth?

You had more reason to believe they could beat the heat or okc or the celtics?

stop it


you're saying that after the fact

or did you forget the Lakers won titles 2 years straight prior to this year? Hence, the 3peat part of my comment...

they would have beaten OKC had they played em, Heat not sure, and they def. would have beaten the C's.
 05-25-2011, 06:42 PM         #86
O_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so nobody is going to smiley threadstarters photo of Kobe?
 7 years ago '07        #87
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
your an idiot and before the rest of u idiots come in with that bs

lets talk facts. 1 this so called rumor means nothing SI.com always talking bs

2. kobe just sign new deal he has 3 years left with over 80 million dollars left he has no weight to demand to get out of LA

3. kobe knows LA is his best place to win the team is ready to win now he not gonna get traded or anything stupid like that, and if anyone is watching playoff u would know D is winning the teams that are winning are playing the best D

and what is Mike Brown great at D just cause we are LA ppl think we need a s3xy name and we dont we just need a guy who gonna be great at basketball and can inspire us to be great again. Not like he was horrible with Cavs and that team is no where close to the talent we have, Only time will tell but I like brown and if he can get us to play D like Cavs did we got a chance.

[pic - click to view]

 05-25-2011, 06:52 PM         #88
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 7 years ago '10        #89
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8120 8120
 KeepinItTrill said:


you're saying that after the fact


or did you forget the Lakers won titles 2 years straight prior to this year? Hence, the 3peat part of my comment...

they would have beaten OKC had they played em, Heat not sure, and they def. would have beaten the C's.


So u thought they would 3 peat off of them winning before

I said they lose second round because they lost this year and they look worse off than they did the beginning of this year.....

just let it go cleo let it go

U still mad you got the guy who made sure lebron got a few gatorade breaks every game
 7 years ago '07        #90
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 Nautilus O said:


So u thought they would 3 peat off of them winning before

I said they lose second round because they lost this year and they look worse off than they did the beginning of this year.....

just let it go cleo let it go

U still mad you got the guy who made sure lebron got a few gatorade breaks every game
winning back to back is big, especially with how talented teams are now

I aint mad about him being the coach, I welcome it, and you know why? Where did Dallas k!ll us? on the defensive end, and what is Mike good at? defense, so it's a good signing IMO. fu*k what he did or didn't do in Cleveland IDGAF about that. He didn't have even a 1/3 of the roster the Lakers got compared to what the wack a.ss Cavs had (LeBron and an overrated Mo Williams.)
 7 years ago '07        #91
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6052 6052

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #92
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 7 years ago '05        #93
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
your an idiot and before the rest of u idiots come in with that bs

lets talk facts. 1 this so called rumor means nothing SI.com always talking bs

2. kobe just sign new deal he has 3 years left with over 80 million dollars left he has no weight to demand to get out of LA

3. kobe knows LA is his best place to win the team is ready to win now he not gonna get traded or anything stupid like that, and if anyone is watching playoff u would know D is winning the teams that are winning are playing the best D

and what is Mike Brown great at D just cause we are LA ppl think we need a s3xy name and we dont we just need a guy who gonna be great at basketball and can inspire us to be great again. Not like he was horrible with Cavs and that team is no where close to the talent we have, Only time will tell but I like brown and if he can get us to play D like Cavs did we got a chance.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #94
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19605 19605
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

[pic - click to view]



"Think, Think... Oh Boy"

"He's gone, We're screwed"

 7 years ago '09        #95
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,009 | Props total: 956 956
 Cornhusker said:
inb45pagesofthissh*t

Oh, and GUNITSFINEST has the worst fu*king grammar on the planet.
I just went back and re-read his post....gottttdamn
 7 years ago '07        #96
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
Lakers shoulda hired rick adleman instead. As a matter of fact, i thought rick adleman was jerry buss's top priority. Hitler's coaching would have been great for a team like this offensively.
 7 years ago '07        #97
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
avatar space
space
$27,631 | Props total: 16722 16722
 Main Event said:
Suprised =

[pic - click to view]

 05-26-2011, 12:59 AM         #98
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should have no part in the decision...he is a fu*king player...

do your fu*king job and play.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy