Kobe Bryant Surpised By Hiring of Mike Brown

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
8142 pageviews
108 comments

klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Kobe Bryant Surpised By Hiring of Mike Brown

[pic - click to view]

The source close to the Lakers told SI.com that Lakers star Kobe Bryant was “surprised” by the news, and that he was not a part of the decision-making process. Bryant had been a staunch supporter of Lakers a.ssistant Brian Shaw for the position and remains as such.

[pic - click to view]

http://sportsillustrated. .. s.coach.brown/

108 comments for "Kobe Bryant Surpised By Hiring of Mike Brown"

7 years ago '04        #2
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
uh oh

time for kobe to fu*k up and break up another team, this time before it even gets started

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #3
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Liquid-Science said:
uh oh

time for kobe to fu*k up and break up another team, this time before it even gets started

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #4
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Liquid-Science said:
uh oh

[pic - click to view]

your an idiot and before the rest of u idiots come in with that bs

lets talk facts. 1 this so called rumor means nothing SI.com always talking bs

2. kobe just sign new deal he has 3 years left with over 80 million dollars left he has no weight to demand to get out of LA

3. kobe knows LA is his best place to win the team is ready to win now he not gonna get traded or anything stupid like that, and if anyone is watching playoff u would know D is winning the teams that are winning are playing the best D

and what is Mike Brown great at D just cause we are LA ppl think we need a s3xy name and we dont we just need a guy who gonna be great at basketball and can inspire us to be great again. Not like he was horrible with Cavs and that team is no where close to the talent we have, Only time will tell but I like brown and if he can get us to play D like Cavs did we got a chance.
 7 years ago '10        #5
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9893 9893
Don't cause no sh*t you selfish as n*gga you.

[pic - click to view]

05-25-2011, 01:45 PM         #6
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol no sh*t he wasn't apart of the process

If he was I doubt Brown would be hired
 7 years ago '05        #7
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
On the real though you know nobody in the Lakers organization wanted Brian Shaw as their coach. Acting all "surrpised" by the news so they don't hurt Shaws feelings.
 7 years ago '04        #8
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,343 | Props total: 2518 2518
 Liquid-Science said:
uh oh

[pic - click to view]

Already.
 7 years ago '05        #9
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
Somebody gotta make that smiley of kobe

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 7 years ago '04        #10
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
I think we all are surprised by the hiring of Mike Brown. I knew Shaw wasn't getting the job regardless.
 7 years ago '05        #11
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 BasedSkins said:
Actually I could probably name 5 teams that would be better fits for kobe if he wanted to win a ring next year.

Mavs
OKC
Bulls
Magic (with dwight)
Knicks (if they got a new coach)

Lakers would be smart to get younger and rebuild I think Mike Brown was an excellent pick though. He could really help Bynum and Gasol while coaching up the bench players.
your a fool kobe not gonna leave lakers and ruin his legacy that would be stupid.

and he damn sure not gonna go to another superstar team . WE are gonna get younger man lol we are not that old . kobe is the oldest player and he only gonna be 33 years old

keep listen to ESPN Dallas is older then us and they bout to make it to the finals everything not about Youth man no young teams win rings . Lakers is best team for kobe we are only a few players away man get a few bench players and a PG and BAM WE BACK IN THE MIX
 7 years ago '08        #12
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
Suprised =
 7 years ago '10        #13
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
All these laker fans are being positive, optimistic and unrealistic all at the same time. Laker's are done. It's over guys.
 7 years ago '05        #14
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
All these laker fans are being positive, optimistic and unrealistic all at the same time. Laker's are done. It's over guys.
how are we done we still won our Div, and made it to 2nd round

we are few players away stfu your hate for us want us to be done.

but real basketball fans know better.
 7 years ago '08        #15
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
Not a huge fan if it happens but if it work out like I hope Laker Management is thinking...

Beat Bron with his own Coach for a ring the ratings couldn't get any bigger for that show Cuz he pissed about not letting Phil get his off against this year

Lets see if Old Man Bryant got 1 more run in him.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 05-25-2011 at 02:08 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #16
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
Lakers fans are grasping at straws... Yall know damn well Mike Brown is a terrible coach... He is better as an a.ssistant... He only knows one side of the ball

Of course Kobe is surprised... The star of the team is usually involved in the hiring of the coach because they have to make sure the two will mesh... Too many times a coach has driven a player off or vice versa...
 05-25-2011, 02:09 PM         #17
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
Actually I could probably name 5 teams that would be better fits for kobe if he wanted to win a ring next year.

Mavs
OKC
Bulls
Magic (with dwight)
Knicks (if they got a new coach)

Lakers would be smart to get younger and rebuild I think Mike Brown was an excellent pick though. He could really help Bynum and Gasol while coaching up the bench players.
Bulls or Knicks would be my 2 dream teams for him to go, i always wanted him to be a Bull
 7 years ago '05        #18
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
I know for a fact it was the players fault and not Phil Jackson for the Lakers collapse. The defense can only get better. This could be a solid move.
 7 years ago '05        #19
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
no one knows what gonna happen but mike brown is a winner and know D

2 things we need Lakers fan always gonna worried but the real fans that know basketball

can see this might work. we still dont know what the team will look like this year. but with our

core a few good young players and D mindset how can we not be happy with that. haters get mad
we will be rite back next year
 7 years ago '06        #20
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
rudy T 2.0
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy