May 25 - Lost pyramids spotted from space

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
yeah gingers do have sould, seriously this sounds like some crystal skull ish maybe there are some scriptures inside that lead to new insight we will see eventually peace.
 7 years ago '11        #42
default28 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1149 1149
 DG Yola said:
they need to leave that sh*t be.. it's buried for a reason
i agree. they always wanna discover some sh*t.. like that's cool.
 7 years ago '09        #43
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
How did race and relglion get mention in a thread about seeing pyramids from space?
 7 years ago '04        #44
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
illuminati wants to dig up that hidden gold...
 7 years ago '04        #45
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
 DG Yola said:
 7 years ago '10        #46
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
classic thread
 7 years ago '04        #47
jkp 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 490 490
 hungry01 said:
nah...find the cure for all diseases and viruses
Might be tough to do that with a satellite.
 05-26-2011, 08:35 AM         #48
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DG Yola said:
agreed
 7 years ago '06        #49
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 polorsport2345 said:
thank you, I had an experience as well where a guy came to a house I was at during a time I was really depressed cus he felt God was telling him to do so (& by this I don't mean God talking to dude in a Morgan Freemon voice) but he got the feeling & I never met this guy in my life, he was a young dude & he was telling me things I was thinking earlier that day & things from my past, things i'm good at & gave me some inspirational advice regarding things I was contemplating about & thats something NO SCIENCE COULD EVER EXPLAIN...

& I had this debate with an atheist before & as much he tried to find a justifiable reason in the end he admitted thats something human intelligence hasnt explained yet & something that the majority of scientist consider a myth
I heard stories like this on multiple occasions,
my girlfriend told me last week that she had this weird dream, and this dude she knew on facebook but never met in real life was in it... so when she woke up she hit up sahn and explained it to him, and he was shocked, because the car she described him driving was exactly his car, and the house she described in the dream matched his description of his house... and it turns out sahn just accepted christ couple years ago and became not a preacher but a teacher of the gospel... and he started talking to her and she was telling me he was talking about all the pass things she been throguh in her in the past and recently and describing it to the T... the only thing he was leaving out was her name, and all the stuff he talked to her about was very specific to her, things she had not told to anyone...
 7 years ago '04        #50
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 6317 6317
 Pat McGroin said:
Yeah, Just like that guy said...

People should be buried in peace...

The earth has been around for millions of years...

No 10,000....

They are buried for a reason to rest in fu*king peace and no disturbances...

All you god believin f*ggots get over it, there are dinosaurs...humans remains discovered from 3,000 years ago...dinosaurs bones from million years ago discovered...

seriously, get over it...

there is no god...

can any of you explain space? Can any of you jesus lovers explain jesus? or a God?

No You fu*king cant...except scientific evidence thats there have been entities on this planet for millions of years...

there is no god...

you will die lonely if you dont know people...

humans are just animals, seriously, get over it...

and if you f*ggots think we are apart of ailens...no fu*king way can they travel all of space within 1 or 2 hours, or 300 or 500 years...seriously get over it..

there is no god.
Dip sh*t..you k!lled your own argument...Can YOU explain space or any of the things that exist....Oh thats right...it just appeared out of thin air and continues to evolve, work in order, and exist all on its own. The fact that you're typing on this computer proves that it couldnt have all been put together by some fluke accident that came into existence from nothing or nowhere. that makes LESS sense....F*cking Atheist...
 7 years ago '04        #51
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Ldogg310 said:
Since you wanna talk scienitific facts

Explain white noise and EVP, they are both scientifically known to exists

They have researched and have actual photos of ghosts that are NOT photoshopped

So there is definitely something after death, even your "science" agrees
Unfortunately, that isn't actually accepted science.
 7 years ago '08        #52
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 Pat McGroin said:

No 10,000....

All you god believin f*ggots get over it, there are dinosaurs...humans remains discovered from 3,000 years ago...dinosaurs bones from million years ago discovered...

there is no god...

can any of you explain space? Can any of you jesus lovers explain jesus? or a God?

No You fu*king cant...except scientific evidence thats there have been entities on this planet for millions of years...

there is no god...

and if you f*ggots think we are apart of ailens...no fu*king way can they travel all of space within 1 or 2 hours, or 300 or 500 years...seriously get over it..

there is no god.
Lmao funny how nobody mentioned religion and u go on a rant about it singling out Christianity .
You're pitiful dude.....get over it
 7 years ago '10        #53
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Congrats to Da Ill One for your child, and as for polo and va, crazy stories man. God is real.
 7 years ago '04        #54
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
Its not fully accepted, because it cannot be explained within our realm of reason

But it has been proven to exist with actual data both on video and audio

So my point is if these anti-God athiests wanna throw science and facts around

Let them explain that
There are a few different explanations. One is psychological, apophenia or pareidolia, where the listener erroneously interprets random patterns as having a coherent pattern (language). Another issue is the way the recordings are processed, and whether the processing itself creates patterns which are then perceived as speech. There's also the possibility of accidentally picking up the countless broadcasts that people are shooting around the planet at various times. And if the sounds are recorded on tape that has been previously used, it could be that previous recordings weren't completely erased. And of course, they could just be plain old fabrications.

These probably all come into play with these supposed observations, and these are all legitimate and in keeping with actual science, which severely limits the credulity of EVP as evidence for life after death.

Last edited by HHS; 05-26-2011 at 12:16 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #55
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Pat McGroin said:

No 10,000....

there is no god...

there is no god...

there is no god.

family do you work for borders? calm the entire fu*k down right now.... wow
 7 years ago '05        #56
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,446 | Props total: 7088 7088
Somehow this thread went way off topic, so rather then commenting on the OP I'm just gonna leave two things here,

1. Pat McGroin is clearly an idiot.

2. HHS steadily drops knowledge.
 05-26-2011, 12:15 PM         #57
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This issue is alot bigger then this, Just think if they can use this tech for finding lost pyramids, just think of what they can do with it to find other things... Crazy sh*t son.
 7 years ago '10        #58
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 15 15
Watch this lead to some time the world is going to end or the illuminati or free masonary ....
 05-26-2011, 12:19 PM         #59
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DG Yola said:
And what reason would that be? Other than thousands of years of sitting there thru all those sand storms and sh*t. The only reason its underground is from weathering out in nature. Out there in the sand everything eventually goes underground. You can build a 20 story building and in a few thousand years if not hundred it too will be underground. They should dig it all up and see what all they can find.
 7 years ago '04        #60
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
Ok could and ARE are 2 different terms, and let's say you are right about evp

How do u explain the visual evidence? That's been thoroughly tested and known not to be fake?? Video and pictures

Not to mention rreal life experiences??

There's so much that not even science can explain, which is not proof of an afterlife, but you can't debunk it either

So again my point is, if not even science can explain certain aspects of life, then how can anyone deny it with certainty
The explanations are pretty much the same, i.e. people interpreting tricks of light, electronic interference, and other unusual, but not unexplainable visual phenomena as human figures.

And I pretty much throw eyewitness accounts out the window unless they're accompanied by concrete evidence, because the human mind is very fallible and open to suggestion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago