May 25 - Lost pyramids spotted from space

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Pat McGroin said:
Yeah, Just like that guy said...

People should be buried in peace...

The earth has been around for millions of years...

No 10,000....

They are buried for a reason to rest in fu*king peace and no disturbances...

All you god believin f*ggots get over it, there are dinosaurs...humans remains discovered from 3,000 years ago...dinosaurs bones from million years ago discovered...

seriously, get over it...

there is no god...

can any of you explain space? Can any of you jesus lovers explain jesus? or a God?

No You fu*king cant...except scientific evidence thats there have been entities on this planet for millions of years...

there is no god...

you will die lonely if you dont know people...

humans are just animals, seriously, get over it...

and if you f*ggots think we are apart of ailens...no fu*king way can they travel all of space within 1 or 2 hours, or 300 or 500 years...seriously get over it..

there is no god.
Who are you trying to convince?
 7 years ago '08        #22
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 utdpridah said:
A priest r*pe you or some sh*t?
 7 years ago '07        #23
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
just so there are two sides in whatever intelligent argument is still going on IF you believe in carbon dating and you need a scientific explanation as to why you might be wrong here you go

[video - click to view]

Basically he asks where did Carbon come from. In Einstein's Theory there is not enough time for enough carbon to form our planet so the real question is 'How Long Has Earth Been Here?'

then we can go into 'Were their building blocks for matter? And was their a deity responsible for those building blocks if they were here?'
 7 years ago '06        #24
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Pat McGroin said:
You really think there is something for us in the "afterlife"???

Yeah we have an imaginary body aka "soul" that is in a different dimension and will be in the hands of god...

gtfo...

EDIT:

ACTUALLY YOU ARE A YANKEES FAN, YOU HAVE NO 'SOUL'

WTF U OPINION MATTER ANYWAY, YOU OBVIOUSLY WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD

And if you are laughing at me...

pyramids are 'apparently' from the aliens...

not god...

so obviously you a confused lil n*gga...

hahahaha

for the future of humanity

We really need the hate button back.
 7 years ago '04        #25
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Pat McGroin said:

No 10,000....

All you god believin f*ggots get over it, there are dinosaurs...humans remains discovered from 3,000 years ago...dinosaurs bones from million years ago discovered...

there is no god...

can any of you explain space? Can any of you jesus lovers explain jesus? or a God?

No You fu*king cant...except scientific evidence thats there have been entities on this planet for millions of years...

there is no god...

and if you f*ggots think we are apart of ailens...no fu*king way can they travel all of space within 1 or 2 hours, or 300 or 500 years...seriously get over it..

there is no god.
I get what you're trying to say but @ how you explained it
 7 years ago '09        #26
gzuzdatnucca 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$194 | Props total: 17 17
If n*ggas got these types of satelites then wtf are the good picture of the moon, mars ect....
 7 years ago '05        #27
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
you're trying to act smart, but in reality you're stupid. cause based on what i read, your belief is that god is a man in the sky, who impregnated a virgin woman and gave birth to jesus.

but see god does exist, god is the "energy" that flows through everything, it is everything and nothing at the same time, it's a part of every one of us and every thing on earth, there is no heaven or hell, but there is definitely a god
You died before fam?
 05-25-2011, 03:50 PM         #28
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pat McGroin said:

No 10,000....

there is no god...

there is no god...

there is no god.

......... lmao this guy came out of no where with this sh*t. He started off like he was about to say something relevant but then switched it up completely How did God get involved?
 7 years ago '04        #29
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 DallasTexas said:
^^^ confused, and will not enjoy the afterlife
 7 years ago '05        #30
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1481 1481
How would yall feel if people dug up your familys grave and posted them up on display and sh*t?
 05-25-2011, 04:57 PM         #31
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can you defend disturbing the dead and argue that there is no god. without god, resting in peace loses its value to me. anyway it aint like they are peoples families. your talking thousands of years. the thing is, all the other pyramids were ransacked, looted, fu*ked with basically. it would be interesting to see what is inside a pyramid that has been buried and possibly preserved.

families..how many generations away from us are they, 100 maybe 200?

Last edited by Ni2; 05-25-2011 at 05:05 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #32
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
 Pat McGroin said:
You really think there is something for us in the "afterlife"???

Yeah we have an imaginary body aka "soul" that is in a different dimension and will be in the hands of god...

gtfo...

EDIT:

ACTUALLY YOU ARE A YANKEES FAN, YOU HAVE NO 'SOUL'

WTF U OPINION MATTER ANYWAY, YOU OBVIOUSLY WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD

And if you are laughing at me...

pyramids are 'apparently' from the aliens...

not god...

so obviously you a confused lil n*gga...

hahahaha

for the future of humanity

why you mad tho ??

====================

anywho, i dont understand how people could think these findings are not great... this could teach us alot, and might even bring truth to some misconceptions we have about ancient life.
 7 years ago '07        #33
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 Nyse03 said:
You died before fam?
This... how can you know anything about the afterlife (real or not) have you ever had a conversation with a dead man?

Ni2 said:
how can you defend disturbing the dead and argue that there is no god. without god, resting in peace loses its value to me. anyway it aint like they are peoples families. your talking thousands of years. the thing is, all the other pyramids were ransacked, looted, fu*ked with basically. it would be interesting to see what is inside a pyramid that has been buried and possibly preserved.

families..how many generations away from us are they, 100 maybe 200?
and this, the fu*k is your problem if you don't believe in god or an afterlife? if we are just animals then what difference will it make in our "resting in peace"

Honestly you just seem so damn frustrated, have you been introduced to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?
 7 years ago '04        #34
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
 Pat McGroin said:

No 10,000....

there is no god...

there is no god...

there is no god.
u mad? lol theres been more than a handful of incidents that prove there is a spiritual world out there whether we got it correct or not, if u still don't believe that then I feel sorry for u buddy
 7 years ago '10        #35
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
 MPLSallstar said:
fu*k a tomb, find Atlantis.
nah...find the cure for all diseases and viruses
 7 years ago '04        #36
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Nyse03 said:
You died before fam?
You don't have to die to believe in God bro... when you experience certain things in life that can't be explained by medicine or science, you change your whole perception of what you believe in...

i don't care who believe me or not

but I have seen ghosts, on more than one occasion, now I am not saying Ghosts is proof of there being a God or not...but it is proof of an afterlife of some sort...

and the fact that my daughter is still alive and here on this earth, after having 6 yes 6 different Dr's tell us that there is nothing they can do and no medicine they can give here to cure her, she'll be dead overnight, to her being a happy and healthy 4 yr old who is graduating pre k tomorrow is all the proof I need that there is a God...
 7 years ago '05        #37
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 Da Ill One said:
and the fact that my daughter is still alive and here on this earth, after having 6 yes 6 different Dr's tell us that there is nothing they can do and no medicine they can give here to cure her, she'll be dead overnight, to her being a happy and healthy 4 yr old who is graduating pre k tomorrow is all the proof I need that there is a God...
Blessed Kids,Homie.

But How We Get On This Religion Topic? We Talking About A Piece of History Thats Going Be Discover and n*ggas Throw The Religion Card In The Mix. I Think n*ggas Love To Agrue Weather There Is A God or Not.

Anyway....To Each Its Own,I Hope These Muthafu*kas Dont Crack Open Curses While Diggin Up The Dead Now.
 7 years ago '04        #38
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
 Da Ill One said:
You don't have to die to believe in God bro... when you experience certain things in life that can't be explained by medicine or science, you change your whole perception of what you believe in...

i don't care who believe me or not

but I have seen ghosts, on more than one occasion, now I am not saying Ghosts is proof of there being a God or not...but it is proof of an afterlife of some sort...

thank you, I had an experience as well where a guy came to a house I was at during a time I was really depressed cus he felt God was telling him to do so (& by this I don't mean God talking to dude in a Morgan Freemon voice) but he got the feeling & I never met this guy in my life, he was a young dude & he was telling me things I was thinking earlier that day & things from my past, things i'm good at & gave me some inspirational advice regarding things I was contemplating about & thats something NO SCIENCE COULD EVER EXPLAIN...

& I had this debate with an atheist before & as much he tried to find a justifiable reason in the end he admitted thats something human intelligence hasnt explained yet & something that the majority of scientist consider a myth

Last edited by polorsport2345; 05-25-2011 at 07:13 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #39
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
dig that sh*t up. let's go-
 05-25-2011, 09:07 PM         #40
pimpin_644 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus loves the little children
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy