Bernard Hopkins vs Chad Dawson[10-15-11][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
bhop by ko 0 0%
bhop by decision 3 60.00%
draw 0 0%
dawson by ko 1 20.00%
dawson by decision 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-16-2011, 08:02 AM         #481
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was the WORST ending of a boxing match in a long time! It ended on a tackle/ body slam. There was no punch at all or even close. To make it worse,Dawson takes credit for that sh*t-PATHETIC!. Damn at least Floyd gave ortiz the ole 1 2 punch. Boxing does not allow tackles or body slams I thought.
The ref botched this match and the nevada commish would not let him do an interview after the match
 6 years ago '06        #482
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
Told yall b-hop didn't fake it

Bernard Hopkins has been released from the California Hospital Medical Center in Los Angeles after being x-rayed and examined by Dr. Sam Thurber, MD who diagnosed Hopkins with a separation of the acromioclavicular (A-C) joint which connects the collar bone and shoulder blade.
 6 years ago '08        #483
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Yung Dilla said:
Told yall b-hop didn't fake it

Bernard Hopkins has been released from the California Hospital Medical Center in Los Angeles after being x-rayed and examined by Dr. Sam Thurber, MD who diagnosed Hopkins with a separation of the acromioclavicular (A-C) joint which connects the collar bone and shoulder blade.
I guess I was wrong and he wasnt faking. But this might actually be worse, if his old a.ss bones cant take a fall like that, its time to retire. His foot and a.ss hit the canvas before his arm.
 6 years ago '04        #484
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,674 | Props total: 23152 23152
wow dawson is a bi*ch for that ... thank God i didn't stick around to watch that bullsh*t f!ght..that n*gga should be ashamed of himself
 6 years ago '04        #485
NotebooksFilled 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,892 | Props total: 2433 2433
Is there a link ANYWHERE for this f!ght? I don't want to hear or read any results til after I watch it.
 6 years ago '10        #486
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,743 | Props total: 8669 8669
 NotebooksFilled said:
Is there a link ANYWHERE for this f!ght? I don't want to hear or read any results til after I watch it.
page before theres a youtube link
 6 years ago '04        #487
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
chad dawson cannot be happy with that win if he is he needs to retire from boxing now
 6 years ago '09        #488
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
Hopkins is full of sh*t, fu*k his frail a.ss shoulder if indeed it is fu*ked up. It's not hard to get a report to say something from a doctor. I know if I have slid a few dollars or tickets to an event to one to get out of work then this n*gga has plenty to get a report to say whatever it is he wants it to say.

That simple a.ss fall didn't fu*k him up he just thought if he laid there it would be a no contest. Had he known they were about to drop a loss on him he would have jumped right up but he had sold the sh*t too far to just jump up like a soccer player or Giants player like nothing happened.
 6 years ago '09        #489
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
all i gotta say is wow
 6 years ago '10        #490
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 11018 11018
That was some bullsh*t...Chad Dawson a hoe for that one...
 6 years ago '06        #491
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
See, this is my thing. How many times have we seen MMA f!ghters get slammed on their shoulders and the same thing for football or even soccer players land on their shoulders awkwardly. This was nothing more than Hopkins falling down and finding a way out of this f!ght. Its clear he did not want this f!ght from the beginning when HBO and the WBC told Hopkins that if he won the Pascal f!ght that he would have to face Dawson as a mandatory match. Bottom line is Bernard cheated his way out and lost the belt in the process. He didn't think the referee was gonna do him like that and call it a TKO. Well the old school savvy vet Hopkins rain into the old school savvy vet Referee Pat Russell who wasn't about to let Hopkins pull a fast one under his watch.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #492
space
space
 quan3106 said:
That was some bullsh*t...Chad Dawson a hoe for that one...
How is Dawson a ho? All he did was get the n*gga off his back. I love BHop and always have but the one thing I have never liked is how he will resort to mind games when he knows a guy has the edge. It's like the Bruce Bowen kinda n*ggas in basketball who can't stop a guy so they start doing cheap sh*t to get n*ggas out they rhythm.

BHop had leaned on this n*gga and grabbed his legs, rushed him and wrapped him up for no damn reason other than to screw with the flow of the f!ght. It aint like this Dawson n*gga picked him up and rock bottomed his a.ss. He used his shoulder to move the n*gga back off of him and let Hop know he wasn't about to be treated like a bi*ch, I respect that more than I respect all that hugging ol boy did with Floyd.
 6 years ago '09        #493
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 4927 4927
horrible ref, no way you give that f!ght to Dawson after that bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #494
space
space
 akverse47 said:
horrible ref, no way you give that f!ght to Dawson after that bullsh*t.
But there was no foul committed, the dude just raised up and got BHop off his back. I hate the way the f!ght ended too but we have to blame the guy we were all cheering for and that is Hopkins. If there was an actual foul committed by the dude then it would have been ruled a no contest.

BHop just didn't get away with his slick sh*t this time.
 6 years ago '08        #495
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12165 12165
WTF Chad...he really hype bout that sh*t too "Im #1"
 6 years ago '08        #496
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12165 12165
 Fly 2ndComing said:
But there was no foul committed, the dude just raised up and got BHop off his back. I hate the way the f!ght ended too but we have to blame the guy we were all cheering for and that is Hopkins. If there was an actual foul committed by the dude then it would have been ruled a no contest.

BHop just didn't get away with his slick sh*t this time.
Tomato, Tomato

Clearly he picked him up with both arms and shoved him to the ground
 6 years ago '07        #497
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Orkin Man said:

13 years ago....
I forgot all about that sh*t the ref aint even push him that hard

zogby said:

Hopkins went to California Hospital Medical Center to have his shoulder examined. Dr. Sam Thurber diagnosed him with a dislocation of the joint that connects the collarbone to the shoulder blade, according to Hopkins' spokeswoman Kelly Swanson.

"We are going to file a protest with the commission. That was not a boxing-like move," said Golden Boy's Richard Schaefer, Hopkins' promoter. "I don't see that move anywhere in the boxing rule books, so therefore we will file a protest."
yeah and I can go to mount sanai hospital right now and get a fake doctor's note for missing work....X-Ray or gtfoh

Sac-Town said:
Dawson is such a f*ggot, acting like he did some sh*t tonight

he should feel like a piece of sh*t.
he was tight the f!ght aint continue he aint take credit for it

MACADEMICS said:
The decision was wrong but Hopkin's got what he deserved. This n*gga is the most dirtiest f!ghter, punching on the hip in clinches, leading with his head, headbutting, faking injuries and pushing opponents. All that sh*t came full circle tonight. Hopkins tried to cheat f!ght fans out of a f!ght tonight but it backfired spectacularly, thats why they were booing when he got on the mic. Dawson started to open up on X in rd 2, using his speed to beat X to the punch. It would have been an a.ss whoopin if it continued.

Probably be overturned once Golden Boy get on the case. And Steward need to chill with his bitter a.ss, he was winning without him in the corner. If Dawson can learn how to f!ght in the pocket and be more counterpunch orientated then Pascal will be out before 6.

riga89 said:
See, this is my thing. How many times have we seen MMA f!ghters get slammed on their shoulders and the same thing for football or even soccer players land on their shoulders awkwardly. This was nothing more than Hopkins falling down and finding a way out of this f!ght. Its clear he did not want this f!ght from the beginning when HBO and the WBC told Hopkins that if he won the Pascal f!ght that he would have to face Dawson as a mandatory match. Bottom line is Bernard cheated his way out and lost the belt in the process. He didn't think the referee was gonna do him like that and call it a TKO. Well the old school savvy vet Hopkins rain into the old school savvy vet Referee Pat Russell who wasn't about to let Hopkins pull a fast one under his watch.

[pic - click to view]

that's the same thing I was thinkin on the overhead view he even braced himself with his right foot before leaning to the left
 6 years ago '04        #498
NotebooksFilled 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,892 | Props total: 2433 2433
 eightytyson06 said:
page before theres a youtube link
Good lookin out man. I'm glad as hell I didn't pay anything to watch that live, it was a big waste for those that did.
 6 years ago '07        #499
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I seen n*ggaz come to tears off dislocated shoulders...Bhop stuck around and did an interview
 10-16-2011, 12:30 PM         #500
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh like golden boy dont got doctors on the pay roll...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago