Pro Golfer Paul Azinger Criticizes Lebron And Calls Him A "Thug" For Showboating

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you agree with Mr. Paul Azinger?
<- means yes 21 20.19%
24 23.08%
59 56.73%
Voters: 104. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
lebron is just trying to play his role in the NWO properly.... hogan wasnt nice to anybody.
 7 years ago '07        #102
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 KeepinItTrill said:
who's mad that Bron does what he does? not me. I was talking about the intent of what the golfer dude said dumb a.ss

and you can call me a cracker all you want, sh*t don't offend me online . Face to face your ho a.ss would be singing a different tune though bandwagon fu*kboy trust me.
Dont bother with him, hes the biggest racist on this site. He hates The White Man
 7 years ago '08        #103
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
hes speaking the truth. he may not be a somebody but hes a spectator like all of us and has the right to an opinion. and for u stupid fu*ks, he said looks like a thug. and hes right, bron looks like a thug. im black and the word doesnt go hand in head with the word ******. so get ur lives right people.
 05-25-2011, 08:16 PM         #105
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
hes speaking the truth. he may not be a somebody but hes a spectator like all of us and has the right to an opinion. and for u stupid fu*ks, he said looks like a thug. and hes right, bron looks like a thug. im black and the word doesnt go hand in head with the word ******. so get ur lives right people.
There's no such thing as looks like a thug. If Lebron was really a thug this guy wouldn't have said that cause thugs do thug sh*t.
 7 years ago '06        #106
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Arson said:
I blame Stone Cold Steve Austin. Brons head movements are right out of the attitude era

And that's the bottom line....

Who the fuq cares about what a golfer thinks about NBA players.
 05-25-2011, 08:35 PM         #107
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these hunkys
 7 years ago '04        #108
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I guess Tiger Woods is a thug too

this bitter a.ss cracka need to sit his golf club swinging a.ss down
dude the nba has been dogged for years regarding thugs and celebrating. i watched about 5 minutes of that game, and all i saw was lebron cursing. he cursed when he did things right, when he did things wrong... blatantly. this is that thug bullsh*t. for example, if you watch wilson chandler you'll note that when he dunks or drills a big shot he doesnt react. i think that not having a huge outburst in the nba sticks out to me now, because no one is quiet when they score or do something. the nba is full of bullsh*t, i dont watch if the knicks arent playing because of it. if people enjoy watching grown men act like children they can watch the nba. youre gonna have children watching this and acting like this when they play. unbelievable, you guys are retarded if you cant acknowledge this. im almost positive before they had to ENFORCE a dress code on the sidelines, one injured player was wearing a throwback from another team... not sure about this, but i think i remember it. thats fu*king retarded.
 7 years ago '08        #109
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
nba players dress like urkel nowadays
 7 years ago '09        #110
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
 lostkauze said:
also
Damn, over a young alonzo too.

but back to discussion at hand, alotta people hate lebron for no reason.
 7 years ago '05        #111
jloot 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
 Arson said:
I blame Stone Cold Steve Austin. Brons head movements are right out of the attitude era
 7 years ago '11        #112
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 haterade2885 said:
dude the nba has been dogged for years regarding thugs and celebrating. i watched about 5 minutes of that game, and all i saw was lebron cursing. he cursed when he did things right, when he did things wrong... blatantly. this is that thug bullsh*t. for example, if you watch wilson chandler you'll note that when he dunks or drills a big shot he doesnt react. i think that not having a huge outburst in the nba sticks out to me now, because no one is quiet when they score or do something. the nba is full of bullsh*t, i dont watch if the knicks arent playing because of it. if people enjoy watching grown men act like children they can watch the nba. youre gonna have children watching this and acting like this when they play. unbelievable, you guys are retarded if you cant acknowledge this. im almost positive before they had to ENFORCE a dress code on the sidelines, one injured player was wearing a throwback from another team... not sure about this, but i think i remember it. thats fu*king retarded.
so much dumb sh*t i dont even feel like replying,
fu*k it lebron is 2pac of the nba raping bi*ches and snorting powder
i hope he go to jail
 05-26-2011, 03:14 AM         #113
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Look at this thug. disgusting
Home