Pro Golfer Paul Azinger Criticizes Lebron And Calls Him A "Thug" For Showboating

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you agree with Mr. Paul Azinger?
<- means yes 21 20.19%
24 23.08%
59 56.73%
Voters: 104. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 HotepSuns said:
Get the fu*k outta here with this fantasy world bullsh*t. Calling someone a thug means the same no matter where it's used. And is commonly used to describe black athletes. Even in the most absurd cases like THIS ONE.

Cut the blood clot excuses. I liked it better when white people were openly racist/prejudice. You could at least respect the honesty instead of these dumb a.ss transparent excuses.
wasn't making excuses for this dude but alright

megalomaniacal said:
Say bruh, you on some bullsh*t how you downplay the situation and then make a whole alibi for a man you dont know, like he told you personally what he was feeling. I hope you joking because that ole mufuka know exactly what he trying to say.
what? not trying to downplay sh*t at all, he could mean what yall are saying he means OR it could be my way. None of us really know his true meaning behind sh*t, yall are a.ssuming just like I am.
 7 years ago '09        #82
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
bi*chassness in his blood
 7 years ago '06        #83
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
If Bron was white and made the same gestures on the court there is no way this f*ggot golfer would call him a "thug"
 7 years ago '05        #84
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
Paul who? Stop it. This guy is not even mentioned on the Links. Mad cuz he is mediocre
 7 years ago '11        #85
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 ii_show_off said:
well... he's not white... he's black... so MINORITIES lose again thanks to lebron bi*ch a.ss acting like a thug and yur f*ggot a.ss applauding him...
u trying too hard you gotta be subtle with it
 7 years ago '05        #86
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 lostkauze said:
also

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #87
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
man sit ya corny a.ss down. n*ggas aint allowed to celebrate? white people k!ll me brah these mafu*kas aint gon never stop
 7 years ago '11        #88
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
Guys right Jordan era was far better. I don't mind the trash talk it's funny to me. lebron is like a guy who jumps a guy and beats him while hes down and acts like he won the thing fair and square.
 7 years ago '05        #89
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 HotepSuns said:
When black athletes show out they're thugs. When white athletes do it it's a beautiful display of their love of the game.

Typical.
 2 Pistolz said:
Well he can suck a d!ck and die for all I care. fu*k out of here.

Oh and Michael Jordan never showboated?????? CRACKER PLEASE!

Emotion is apart of the game. Bulls players been yapping the whole series (mostly Boozer, Bogans, & Gibson). You take their biggest punch, give your biggest punch, come out victorious, and you deserve the right to talk right back. Sports sucks without emotion. Oh, that must be why golf sucks.
 KeepinItTrill said:
Birdman was called a thug too if I remember right too...so you fail bruh
u know we are rite when all these white ppl can do is name one fu*king white guy Birdman If LBJ is a thug then wtf is most of us. Lol at all the white f*gs on here that scream at me when i bring in the race card.

white ppl just hate so see blk ppl hype period. Golfer prob wish he was Bron getting hype in a huge game now makes u a thug

fu*k u crackers LBj and other players put in the work and the time to be good . so when they do it in a game they get hype nothing wrong with that. Only jealous loser get mad about it cause real sh*t if u was on this stage and u was LBJ u do it to.

When tom brady gets into someone face after TD no one says sh*t But if its

LBJ Ocho T.O then there thugs. Racism will never did dont care what u hoe a.ss white ppl say. fu*k this Golfer ESPN didnt even say sh*t to this ummm i wonder why
 7 years ago '07        #90
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u know we are rite when all these white ppl can do is name one fu*king white guy Birdman If LBJ is a thug then wtf is most of us. Lol at all the white f*gs on here that scream at me when i bring in the race card.

white ppl just hate so see blk ppl hype period. Golfer prob wish he was Bron getting hype in a huge game now makes u a thug

fu*k u crackers LBj and other players put in the work and the time to be good . so when they do it in a game they get hype nothing wrong with that. Only jealous loser get mad about it cause real sh*t if u was on this stage and u was LBJ u do it to.

When tom brady gets into someone face after TD no one says sh*t But if its

LBJ Ocho T.O then there thugs. Racism will never did dont care what u hoe a.ss white ppl say. fu*k this Golfer ESPN didnt even say sh*t to this ummm i wonder why
who's mad that Bron does what he does? not me. I was talking about the intent of what the golfer dude said dumb a.ss

and you can call me a cracker all you want, sh*t don't offend me online . Face to face your ho a.ss would be singing a different tune though bandwagon fu*kboy trust me.
 7 years ago '04        #91
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I guess Tiger Woods is a thug too

this bitter a.ss cracka need to sit his golf club swinging a.ss down
 The Bully said:
as much shyt as the media has given lebron, he's earned to do whatever the fukk he wants

oh, and "thug" is just a lowkey word for "N1gger"
 Liquid-Science said:
thug is the way for old white men to say '******' and not get caught out there for it

MJ talked big sh*t and was an as*hole just like Bron...the media just didn't cover it

and not everyone was posting replays to youtube 5 minutes after sh*t happens and 1000 forums and twitter for everyone to post their knee jerk reactions on
I agree with all the above. White folk think they slick with these code words. Colin cowherd's view on why people use the word thug referring to nba players is dead on. The nba has more good guys in its league more thathan any other league in the US. Bron is the farthest from a thug
 05-25-2011, 05:54 PM         #92
nr0199 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The NBA has long gone to hell.
 7 years ago '08        #93
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
that golfer needs to shut his lame a.ss up, Lebron ain't no fu*king thug I see how Lebron dresses when not in uniform lol (still my n*gga though)
 7 years ago '08        #94
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
I guess it's because he's black and has tattoos lol that sh*t ain't right
 7 years ago '08        #95
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
thug these nuts lol
 05-25-2011, 06:06 PM         #96
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
tell that cracka i said shut da fu*k up and learn to use washcloths
 7 years ago '10        #97
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
Cmon son.
 05-25-2011, 07:10 PM         #98
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude has no clue what he is talking about.... jordan was the worst trash talker of all time.....
 05-25-2011, 07:14 PM         #99
Andrew0000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nr0199 said:
The NBA has long gone to hell.
I can't stand when uninformed people like you, or Paul Azinger, make ridiculous comments like that....you must've missed the fact there's a new generation of exciting players who entered the NBA the past few years and most of them are good guys who, sadly, get overshadowed by a few bad apples (mostly belonging to older generations or bench- warmers) who are all over the news all the time since negative stuff always sells in this world....this actual season has been great and the playoffs have been some of the greatest in recent memory. So, clearly, you're running your mouth about stuff you don't know since I'm willing to bet you haven't been watching much NBA, if any, in a long time so, just like every true hater, you just base your opinion on stereotypes rather than actual FACTS.

Can't stand arguing with ppl like you but, as a fan who closely follows the NBA and enjoys it more than any other sport, I had to reply to your uneducated claim.

I guess you wouldnt like if I blasted your favorite sport with false claims, right? Same with me when it comes to the NBA..I don't like ppl blasting it with uneducated claims based on stereotypes. Ok?

Have a nice day, you and the haters like Azinger, who like talking about stuff they have no knowledge about.

LOL @ Azinger saying Jordan would never act like that....there are so many examples out there of Jordan doing worse stuff....but guess people always like to rain on the new generations, no matter what, and act as if older generations can't do wrong, despite evidence of the contrary.

Heck, even Larry Bird once sucker-punched a bartender during a f!ght (google it if you don't believe me..I'm too lazy to actually post a link)..can you imagine the uproar had LeBron done the same?!?!? People would be up in arms and would be screaming to kick him out of the country.

So spare me with those "older generations were better people" arguments...maybe you should get to know players like Rose, Howard, Nowitzky, Durant etc., who are great individuals unlike some guys of previous generations....but I'm sure that in 10 years or so from now people will be blasting the new generations (those ones playing in 2020) and praising the great guys who played in 2011...then in 2030 people will be hating on the new generations again and praising the great guys who played in 2021 or so....and on and on because people, especially old bitter people filled with hatred, can't admit that current generations can be respectable, too....such is life, I guess.
 7 years ago '04        #100
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
"did they look like a thugs"
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy