Pro Golfer Paul Azinger Criticizes Lebron And Calls Him A "Thug" For Showboating

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
186 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you agree with Mr. Paul Azinger?
<- means yes 21 20.19%
24 23.08%
59 56.73%
Voters: 104. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 megalomaniacal said:
you gotta be white and naive if you cant even acknowledge a double standard and different races believe stereotypes about each other
who said I was denying that

that goes for all races like you said, acting like whites are the only ones capable of saying/doing racial sh*t
 05-25-2011, 03:31 PM         #62
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lookin' through this thread & CLEARLY alotta whiteboys hidin' behind those aliases.
Lol muthafuhkas tryna to equate cracka with n1gger?
 7 years ago '07        #63
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Lookin' through this thread & CLEARLY alotta whiteboys hidin' behind those aliases.
never denied being white once on this site

who's equating the 2? nobody

all I'm saying is cracker is a racial slur too, nobody's talking about the potency of the 2 words

you can say what you want I don't give a good goddamn. But, if you're going to say cracker this cracker that then you can't cry about why racism still exists because you're contributing to the bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #64
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 iggyemu said:
Yea what LS said. Thug is just the new way of calling a black dude a ******.

Youtube Colin Cowherds rant on this whole "thug" stigma attached to NBA players. It's one of the greatest things you will ever hear and if you never liked Cowherd before...you will after listening to that.
Colin says that all the time, dude talks about how NBA players get stereotyped as thugs meanwhile they don't get in half the legal trouble NFL guys do and no one bats an eye.
 7 years ago '07        #65
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Im white and dont try to hide it, just saying its funny. Guy never even dropped an n bomb said thug and then you guys start crying racism. Grow a sack. Think everything has to do with race
 7 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
he's being called cracker because he's ignorant white person...nothing racist about that. People say n*gga on here every other word on here, casually.
lemme ask you this JR

if the shoe were on the other foot, and it was a black dude making this remark what would he be called?

he said thug, last time I checked thug was a universal word not used to single out one race bruh

just sayin'

yea his comments are stupid, but too many people try to read between the lines and make sh*t more than what it is. He's an old white dude that doesn't understand the intensity of sports. This muhfu*ka plays GOLF, how could he?
 05-25-2011, 03:46 PM         #67
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry.
Last I checked my ancestors were hung, castrated, & burned at picnics. Right here in this very country. I should be able to slap the sh1t outa whiteboy just off GP but can't. So "cracka" should be the least I can get! The LEAST! Cause nothin's gonna stop white folk from being "creative" with their racist bs. Is what it is.
 7 years ago '05        #68
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 megalomaniacal said:
you gotta be white and naive if you cant even acknowledge a double standard and different races believe stereotypes about each other
It doesn't matter what your skin color is. Its America's people that still promote the stereotypes, prejudice and racism against one another. Move to a more multicultural city, we got lots of them north of the border.

Last edited by TrainWreck; 05-25-2011 at 03:51 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I'm sorry.
Last I checked my ancestors were hung, castrated, & burned at picnics. Right here in this very country. I should be able to slap the sh1t outa whiteboy just off GP but can't. So "cracka" should be the least I can get! The LEAST! Cause nothin's gonna stop white folk from being "creative" with their racist bs. Is what it is.
why should you be able to slap a white dude off of sh*t their ancestors did? Nobody living had any control over that sh*t and you know it.

I'd love to see you try and put your f*ggot a.ss hands on me homie forreal

and...by your logic, if a dude gets wrongly accused of something and spends a decade in jail, when he gets out he should be able to go out and merk any cop he sees roll by?

I'm not gonna call you stupid but...cmon now
 05-25-2011, 03:53 PM         #70
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
why should you be able to slap a white dude off of sh*t their ancestors did? Nobody living had any control over that sh*t and you know it.

I'd love to see you try and put your f*ggot a.ss hands on me homie forreal

and...by your logic, if a dude gets wrongly accused of something and spends a decade in jail, when he gets out he should be able to go out and merk any cop he sees roll by?

I'm not gonna call you stupid but...cmon now
You'd love to drop that N-bomb wouldn't you?
Don't be, how son said? "butt-hurt?"
 05-25-2011, 03:54 PM         #71
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thug? fu*k outta here
 7 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You'd love to drop that N-bomb wouldn't you?
Don't be, how son said? "butt-hurt?"
why would I love to say that? I don't even talk or think like that...

got me confused with what you THINK I am, fu*k outta here
 05-25-2011, 03:56 PM         #73
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
crackas made the word n*gga into what is today. You want black people to shut up and accept being called n*gga so you can "say" a word back I never knew white folks weren't already saying said words. And pay attention, click on any thread on here and you will see the word n*gga weather it is properly applied or not.
Ma'uhkas won't stop til' they given full access to that word.
"you can call me cracka but i can't call you n1gger?!"
Ma'fuhka ya'll should be all n1ggered out by now! SH1T! Lol
 7 years ago '11        #74
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4766 4766
somebody name one thing about lebron thats thuggish

besides he black
 7 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
You need to examine this realistically though. there is an Image that goes with the word "thug." It actually originated as a term for politicians in the late 1890 early 1900s but thats w/e.

He applied a word to him that was used to label his emotion or type of "behavior." Reading between the lines is exactly what we should do. Why did he use thug of all the words and labels he could of said? Who are some of the lowest people on Earth? Rapist and thugs... I'm not crying racism but I am acknowledging that his (and many others on many other occasion) use certain terms to degrade people. I mean, even in the NFL they label guys with dreadlocks thugs, why? Bob Marley is one of the most love spreading cats I ever seen why are dreadlocks hood, ghetto, thuggish? I'm not asking you to respond to all of those posed questions but this sh*t is deep within American psyche.

And the craziest thing about it, not just a few people realized the language, many did and as soon as I saw the title I knew what it was all about. Its an old book. trill no disrespect either for me saying cracka but I put it where it applies.
didn't even think about it like that

and naw no disrespect taken, I knew you weren't referring to me directly . We're straight bruh
 05-25-2011, 04:04 PM         #76
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
You need to examine this realistically though. there is an Image that goes with the word "thug." It actually originated as a term for politicians in the late 1890 early 1900s but thats w/e.

He applied a word to him that was used to label his emotion or type of "behavior." Reading between the lines is exactly what we should do. Why did he use thug of all the words and labels he could of said? Who are some of the lowest people on Earth? Rapist and thugs... I'm not crying racism but I am acknowledging that his (and many others on many other occasion) use certain terms to degrade people. I mean, even in the NFL they label guys with dreadlocks thugs, why? Bob Marley is one of the most love spreading cats I ever seen why are dreadlocks hood, ghetto, thuggish? I'm not asking you to respond to all of those posed questions but this sh*t is deep within American psyche.

And the craziest thing about it, not just a few people realized the language, many did and as soon as I saw the title I knew what it was all about. Its an old book. trill no disrespect either for me saying cracka but I put it where it applies.
Good Sh1t right here!
Preach~
 7 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Good Sh1t right here!
Preach~
he actually put thought into what he said, you didn't
 05-25-2011, 04:10 PM         #78
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
some people need to realize when people say thug they mean people that act wild and not according to "the norm" that a lot of people think are acceptable. That's all that sh*t means.

thug is another way of saying wild to those that aren't familiar with the emotion and bragging/boasting that go on in sports cuz they aren't used to seeing it unless they watch it regularly.
Get the fu*k outta here with this fantasy world bullsh*t. Calling someone a thug means the same no matter where it's used. And is commonly used to describe black athletes. Even in the most absurd cases like THIS ONE.

Cut the blood clot excuses. I liked it better when white people were openly racist/prejudice. You could at least respect the honesty instead of these dumb a.ss transparent excuses.
 05-25-2011, 04:10 PM         #79
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
he actually put thought into what he said, you didn't
Oh no my friend you got me confused.
Cause see what "I" said is how "I" feel.
Wasn't lookin' to be quoted.
 7 years ago '11        #80
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4766 4766
 KeepinItTrill said:

yea his comments are stupid, but too many people try to read between the lines and make sh*t more than what it is. He's an old white dude that doesn't understand the intensity of sports. This muhfu*ka plays GOLF, how could he?

Say bruh, you on some bullsh*t how you downplay the situation and then make a whole alibi for a man you dont know, like he told you personally what he was feeling. I hope you joking because that ole mufuka know exactly what he trying to say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
98 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
57 comments
1 day ago