Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
14697 pageviews
37 comments

trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
Got $5K to flip...now what

ok so i've got some cash and i wanna get more cash :dancingcool:

so what can i do LEGALLY to flip this money. I'm not into stocks, penny stocks, trading, and all that bullsh*t. What would you guys recommend? I was always interested in buying bulk on ebay and flipping back to ebay or wherever else. Whats a good product?

help me out

37 comments for "Got $5K to flip...now what"

7 years ago '08        #2
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,244 | Props total: 8654 8654
If you're looking to buy and sell products, check out Big Lots and their video games. This may sound stupid, but they're ridiculously cheap.

I bought my bro a xbox 360 and a ton of games back in December for his b-day. And I was at Big Lots one day and saw they had the game "Blur" for $20 brand new, still in the plastic/shrink wrap or whatever. At that time it was selling for $40 - $50 brand new at places like Game Stop, Walmart, etc.

And they have lots of games there, at least the Big Lots over here does. And you can sell them online at Amazon or Ebay brand new cheaper then what everyone else is offering, so odds are they'd be easy to get rid of.
 7 years ago '04        #3
trinking726  OP
space
space
Really...BIG LOTS!!??? i wouldn't have ever even considered that..ill check it out and see what they got. thanks for the input
 7 years ago '04        #4
trinking726  OP
space
space
what about buying a bunch of those factory unlocked iphone 4's? anybody have experience with that?
 7 years ago '08        #5
KeepStackinEnt 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
Hey there are plenty of hot products like for example alot of your "AS SEEN ON TV" products i can get them from manufacturer direct overseas, some products for example, P90X, your baby can read deluxe, insanity workout, brainetics, just to name a few, if bought by the dozen i can get you real nice wholesale prices on it, just let me know if you are interested no rush.
p90x extreme home fitness workout dvd set, this particular set sells for on avarage of $90-$120 on the net, wholesale i can get this product for you for $30/pc minimun 12 pcs, now if you order 24pc i can get you a better discount for example 24 pcs would cost you $25/pc which will save you about $120 per order let me know what you are interested in and i can get you a great price on it, my main business is wholesaling to people like you trying to start up and businesses all around the USA i have buyer that sell all over the internet and buy wholesale from me.
 7 years ago '09        #6
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 trinking726 said:
what about buying a bunch of those factory unlocked iphone 4's? anybody have experience with that?
That's risky because there is a chance you might get bootleg phones. Unless you got a really good connection I wouldn't go that route, and if you do try and find a supplier with the phones here in the USA already.
 7 years ago '04        #7
trinking726  OP
space
space
 Baynut said:
That's risky because there is a chance you might get bootleg phones. Unless you got a really good connection I wouldn't go that route, and if you do try and find a supplier with the phones here in the USA already.
how can you tell if they're bootlegs..im lookin at a bunch on ebay now that are still factory sealed with the "factory warranty" but from the UK and Hong Kong
 7 years ago '04        #8
trinking726  OP
space
space
anybody else with some tips?
 7 years ago '05        #9
Reezyboi254 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
Depending on your area and the amount of sneaker heads around you, you could resale shoes. You want make a huge profit but it would give you some extra spending money each week. Also you want even have to use the whole 5000, you could start with a 1000 and put the rest in a CD account until you find a better investment.
 7 years ago '04        #10
trinking726  OP
space
space
nah sneakers arent to big around here..not that i know of anyway..plus im not really a sneakerhead myself so i wouldnt know where to start. ive considered the CD account but i dont know much about that either. thanks for the input
 7 years ago '05        #11
Reezyboi254 
space
space
space
 trinking726 said:
nah sneakers arent to big around here..not that i know of anyway..plus im not really a sneakerhead myself so i wouldnt know where to start. ive considered the CD account but i dont know much about that either. thanks for the input
If theres no sneaker heads in your area, it makes it easier because you dont have to camp out or anything. You purchase the shoes and sell them on ebay. But i understand where your coming from because you run the risk of not being able to sell them. If your not into stocks or anything, the only other thing i can think of is wholesale of a product (Cell phone accessories may be a good start). But you should look into a CD account until you find a good investment, that way your making something while your money is just sitting.
 7 years ago '09        #12
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 trinking726 said:
how can you tell if they're bootlegs..im lookin at a bunch on ebay now that are still factory sealed with the "factory warranty" but from the UK and Hong Kong
The only way to tell 100% is buy 1 from a retail store and compare.
 7 years ago '05        #13
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
All the above answers are wack.

I dont usually do this, but I'm letting my hustle.

liquidation.com/ (they have all kind of stuff in bulk) I bought 7 LCD protable DVD players last month brand new for $300. Flipped them on ebay and pulled out 1200, would have been more but the fu*king fees got me. Theres a bunch of other great deals on there. if I had 5k to use I'd be on this website all day and night looking for deals.

They have store returns, used, new, shelf pulls (items that dont sell in stores) items. Also, they have bulk items that have 1000 of items in it.

Seach for Xbox and ps3 stuff to. They always have deals on there. Hope this helps and good luck. I hope you double your loot.
 7 years ago '06        #14
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Exactly. Buying bulk and reselling or dropshipping would be your best bet.
 7 years ago '05        #15
Reezyboi254 
space
space
space
 blaznfor20 said:

liquidation.com/ (they have all kind of stuff in bulk) I bought 7 LCD protable DVD players last month brand new for $300. Flipped them on ebay and pulled out 1200, would have been more but the fu*king fees got me. Theres a bunch of other great deals on there. if I had 5k to use I'd be on this website all day and night looking for deals.

They have store returns, used, new, shelf pulls (items that dont sell in stores) items. Also, they have bulk items that have 1000 of items in it.

Seach for Xbox and ps3 stuff to. They always have deals on there. Hope this helps and good luck. I hope you double your loot.
Good Looking...... How have your experience been with them. Ive seen a couple of bad reviews from them. Also is this the only site you use. Im trying to find new ways of making money so i could knock out some student loans.
 7 years ago '08        #16
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 blaznfor20 said:

Good look fam
 7 years ago '05        #17
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 Reezyboi254 said:
Good Looking...... How have your experience been with them. Ive seen a couple of bad reviews from them. Also is this the only site you use. Im trying to find new ways of making money so i could knock out some student loans.
I'm really experienced with them I try to buy 1 or 2 things a month. I havent been on it as much bc most of my time is with my ft job, but when Im off I usually check out Liquidation.com, ioffer.com. Sometimes I go into marshall, TJ max, Ross etc, go to the sales racks and clearence racks and start shopping. Depends on what store and location your in becuase all stores have different sh*t. This one time I was going through these leather jackets and found 3 Gucci jackets with the tags still on them for $40 each. For some reason people werent looking for these so I pick them all up. flip them each for 145. It was a nice weekend for me.
 7 years ago '04        #18
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
sports betting - wait for perfect matchups a couple times a month and go big
 7 years ago '04        #19
trinking726  OP
space
space
Man I love this website...everybody gets props :dancingcool: im gonna check out the liquidation site.
Ill be honest I haven't been into any sports other then football for like 8 years. Any tips?
 7 years ago '07        #20
3deanhg 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$705 | Props total: 157 157
Be smart with it put that ish a mutal fund and watch your oney double every 6 years
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago