HUGE SALE!! Blockbuster Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all used games $14.99 and lower. Some flip worthy.

most viewed right now
 150
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
89 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
5677 pageviews
59 comments


K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
HUGE SALE! :POTENTIAL BIG PROFIT: Blockbuster Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale for used games under $15
 

 
You got 2 options here you should at least do the second one if your smart you can make huge profit on game credit. 1. Get some good games for cheap 2. Flip these games at GameStop's with their 3 for $10 deal (expires may 29th)

I don't have a full game list, im sure stores may vary but my friend who works at Blockbuster told me they got a few good games. He also said each store will got a huge shipment of used games to sell this week so if you were at your blockbuster a week or two ago they may have new games. He even said there are some games marked to 4.99

here is some I remember he told me that are worth the price IMO

Xbox 360:
Mass Effect 1 and 2 $9.99 each
Dante's Inferno $9.99
Burnout Paradise $9.99
EA Sports MMA $9.99
Prince Of Persia Forgotten Sands $9.99
Street f!ghter IV $9.99
Bayonetta $9.99
Tekken 6 $9.99
Saints Row 2 (actually don't rem what he said on the price sorry)
Bully: Scholarship Edition $9.99
Fallout: New Vegas (I think he said this was 9.99 but it might really be $15)
UFC Undisputed 2010 $9.99
Hitman: Blood Money (either he said 6.99 or 9.99 tho)
Army of Two 40th Day $14.99 (might be 9.99 tho)
Transformers War For Cybertron $14.99 (might be 9.99 tho)
star wars force unleashed II $14.99 (might be 9.99 tho)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 $14.99 (might be 9.99 tho)

he also said they got a buncha mario themed wii games, I know he said they got Super Smash Bros Brawl which can easily be flipped at Gamestop for $24 also Mario Party 8, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis?, and those olympic ones. Also NBA Jam for the wii. DS too pokemon diamond $10 or some sh*t, and mario games.

PS3, buncha ratchet and clank games for $10? uncharted $10? God of War III $10?

Gamestop is also having a promo for trade ins when you trade any 3 games with a value of $2 or more you get $10 extra added on to the trade, so factor that in and you can get your flip on with some of these games.

Anyway ill update this thread after I hit a few local block buster today. I will let you know what I see. Personally I am only getting 4 or 6 games for myself and ill be flipping the rest.


Last edited by K1; 05-24-2011 at 07:36 AM..

59 comments for "HUGE SALE!! Blockbuster Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all used games $14.99 and lower. Some flip worthy."

 7 years ago '07        #2
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4809 4809
those games are 10 a piece and u supposed to flip them 3 for 10 lol.how much is transformers trade in?
 7 years ago '05        #3
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
TS is hustling backwards..to buy 3 is gonna cost 20 plus tax,then turn around and sell them for half off ?
 7 years ago '06        #4
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
the blockbuster around the corner closed like a year ago. damn.
 7 years ago '04        #5
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
nah what he means by the 3 for 10 is that you get whatever the trade in credit is for each individual game PLUS an extra 10 dollars added to the total if you trade in 3 games. so if each games tiv was 7 dollars, youd get 21 plus that extra 10 for a total of 31. if you happen to have a blockbuster near you you could definitely make a couple nice flips..
 7 years ago '04        #6
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
It seems some people may not get this so let me break it down.


Im going to use this example if you were planning on spending $120 (2 games) and you got a Blockbuster by you doing this sale you GOT to take advantage of this steal theres so many games at Blockbuster used for under fifteen bucks and you get 1 free everytime.

Look at it this way each game that cost $9.99 will likely have a TIV at GameStop (trade in value) of at least $5 if your smart and picked the right one some (most good ones) will have more. So using that you buy 12 games for $9.99 used which would be 24 total games. 24 games with a TIV of 5 (some will be more but lets say they are all 5) thats you guessed it $120 now heres the dope part go into gamespot and trade these games in before May 29th and you got yourself a DEAL every 3 games you trade in you get $10 well you got 24 games and 24 divided by 3 is 8 which means you get $80 in game credit for FREE. So not only do you get a free game you get $20 extra credit but smart people will get even more do research on trade in values and pick up some extra cash to spend on brand new games.

TLDR VERSION
Spend $120 on used games (24 games) (the more you can buy and flip the more you benefit)
Take them into GameStop before May 29th
Get at least $200 in GS credit (and possibly a lot more if your smart about it)

 GST said:
TS is hustling backwards..to buy 3 is gonna cost 20 plus tax,then turn around and sell them for half off ?
idiot that didn't read

and even if it was like that you'd get 4 games for 20 not 3

 haff3131 said:
nah what he means by the 3 for 10 is that you get whatever the trade in credit is for each individual game PLUS an extra 10 dollars added to the total if you trade in 3 games. so if each games tiv was 7 dollars, youd get 21 plus that extra 10 for a total of 31. if you happen to have a blockbuster near you you could definitely make a couple nice flips..
thank you, someone that understands it.

 r.burgundy said:
those games are 10 a piece and u supposed to flip them 3 for 10 lol.how much is transformers trade in?
well you can look up trade in values on a site or call them

lets say you spend $30 you get 6 games that are priced at 9.99 games.

burnout paradise trade in for $7 GS credit
dante's inferno trade in for $7 GS credit
Dirt 2 trade in for $10 GS credit
mass effect 2 trade in for $7 GS credit
Fallout: New Vegas trade in for $8 GS credit
ace combat 6 trade in for $7 GS credit

totals to $46 + $20 (every 3 games is 10 bucks) = $66 in GS credit

so if you pulled this off you'd be getting 36 bucks in profit in game credit.


Last edited by K1; 05-24-2011 at 06:34 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #7
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4809 4809
 haff3131 said:
nah what he means by the 3 for 10 is that you get whatever the trade in credit is for each individual game PLUS an extra 10 dollars added to the total if you trade in 3 games. so if each games tiv was 7 dollars, youd get 21 plus that extra 10 for a total of 31. if you happen to have a blockbuster near you you could definitely make a couple nice flips..

 K1Entertainment said:
It seems some people may not get this so let me break it down.


Im going to use this example if you were planning on spending $120 (2 games) and you got a Blockbuster by you doing this sale you GOT to take advantage of this steal theres so many games at Blockbuster used for under fifteen bucks and you get 1 free everytime.

Look at it this way each game that cost $9.99 will likely have a TIV at GameStop (trade in value) of at least $5 if your smart and picked the right one some (most good ones) will have more. So using that you buy 12 games for $9.99 used which would be 24 total games. 24 games with a TIV of 5 (some will be more but lets say they are all 5) thats you guessed it $120 now heres the dope part go into gamespot and trade these games in before May 29th and you got yourself a DEAL every 3 games you trade in you get $10 well you got 24 games and 24 divided by 3 is 8 which means you get $80 in game credit for FREE. So not only do you get a free game you get $20 extra credit but smart people will get even more do research on trade in values and pick up some extra cash to spend on brand new games.

TLDR VERSION
Spend $120 on used games (24 games) (the more you can buy and flip the more you benefit)
Take them into GameStop before May 29th
Get at least $200 in GS credit (and possibly a lot more if your smart about it)



idiot that didn't read

and even if it was like that you'd get 4 games for 20 not 3



thank you, someone that understands it.



well you can look up trade in values on a site or call them

lets say you spend $30 you get 6 games that are priced at 9.99 games.

burnout paradise trade in for $7 GS credit
dante's inferno trade in for $7 GS credit
Dirt 2 trade in for $10 GS credit
mass effect 2 trade in for $7 GS credit
Fallout: New Vegas trade in for $8 GS credit
ace combat 6 trade in for $7 GS credit

totals to $46 + $20 (every 3 games is 10 bucks) = $66 in GS credit

so if you pulled this off you'd be getting 36 bucks in profit in game credit.
thanks 4 that breakdown.makes sense now.too bad i dont kno where tha hell a blockbuster is
 7 years ago '07        #8
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 ThaReapa420 said:
This would seem worth it if it wasn't for the fact that Blockbuster games were abused harder than white girls in a gang bang
exactly. man them games ain't even gonna work lol. lil kids playing frisbee with them juns
 7 years ago '10        #9
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,141 | Props total: 15649 15649
 Pyro911 said:
the blockbuster around the corner closed like a year ago. damn.
^^^^this

I remember i was home from school for the weekend and saw they had just put up the sign for having the sale.

walked in that bit*h and saw all the new games still in stock had me like
[pic - click to view]




n*gga racked up on dvd's, games, and candy.
 05-24-2011, 09:52 AM         #10
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's highly YMMV, tons of gaf/CAG's don't have this deal at any of their BB's and the 3 here aren't.
 7 years ago '06        #11
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1098 1098
^ You should go in person rather then calling to ask. That's the golden rule with these type of sales. I'm not suggesting you didn't go in person, I'm just saying.
 05-24-2011, 09:55 AM         #12
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
^ You should go in person rather then calling to ask. That's the golden rule with these type of sales. I'm not suggesting you didn't go in person, I'm just saying.
I don't need to, i know a manager at one and good friends with a guy that works at another.

And it's YMMV, meaning most won't be having this sale, it's a store to store sale, every store has their own sales on a week-week basis, unusually it's like this or buy 4 blurays for 20, b2g1 etc.
 7 years ago '04        #13
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
just called my local bb and he said its only games for 14.99. still tho ima cop some game i been wanting to play just didnt want to pay 60 for em.
 05-24-2011, 10:36 AM         #14
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the blockbusters in my area closed up awhile ago damn this sounds like a dope deal though
 7 years ago '07        #15
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
I pray Fable 3 is on that bi*ch....callin right now....
 7 years ago '04        #16
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
Sounds good..Does anybody know where we can find a current gamestop trade-in values list?
 7 years ago '04        #17
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
If you guys are looking for a Blockbuster use their store locator

type in your zip and call the store and ask em if they are having the sale.

 IronMaiden said:
It's highly YMMV, tons of gaf/CAG's don't have this deal at any of their BB's and the 3 here aren't.
Its only YMMV if its not corporate owned sounds like you got to talk to lazy employees or have 3 BBs that aren't corporately owned.

I just called 3 other Blockbusters that are near me besides the one I got connections in and they all said the same thing they are having a B1G1 Free for all used games under 14.99 and that they just got a big transfer in for the sale.

so that makes 4 blockbusters in my area that have the sale and received transfers for the sale.

 ThaReapa420 said:
This would seem worth it if it wasn't for the fact that Blockbuster games were abused harder than white girls in a gang bang
may be true for some of the games, but you get to look at the disks before you buy it at some blockbusters

and if your just gonna flip the games, gamestop don't care unless its not HUGE scratches and a fu*ked up looking case. I always take games i got preowned from sales at Block, Hollywood Video (RIP), and GameCrazy (RIP) they always took them without a refurb fee.


Last edited by K1; 05-24-2011 at 03:35 PM..
 05-24-2011, 03:52 PM         #18
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
If you guys are looking for a Blockbuster use their store locator

type in your zip and call the store and ask em if they are having the sale.



Its only YMMV if its not corporate owned sounds like you got to talk to lazy employees or have 3 BBs that aren't corporately owned.

I just called 3 other Blockbusters that are near me besides the one I got connections in and they all said the same thing they are having a B1G1 Free for all used games under 14.99 and that they just got a big transfer in for the sale.

so that makes 4 blockbusters in my area that have the sale and received transfers for the sale.



may be true for some of the games, but you get to look at the disks before you buy it at some blockbusters

and if your just gonna flip the games, gamestop don't care unless its not HUGE scratches and a fu*ked up looking case. I always take games i got preowned from sales at Block, Hollywood Video (RIP), and GameCrazy (RIP) they always took them without a refurb fee.
No, it's not all corporate owned, i have one on the way to work and decided to stop by and guess what, no deal.
 7 years ago '07        #19
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Pyro911 said:
the blockbuster around the corner closed like a year ago. damn.
im saying i dont know if any of them are still even up in my area anymore
 7 years ago '04        #20
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 IronMaiden said:
No, it's not all corporate owned, i have one on the way to work and decided to stop by and guess what, no deal.
Did you ask them if they were corporate owned? It might have been a dumb employee who doesn't know wtf is going on in their own store.

If so I don't know maybe the guy didn't like your voice and he wanted to lie and disappoint you

either way this sale is in their memos and in their computers so they have to go by it, unless they are self owned.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy