most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,675 | Props total: 3270 3270
i dunno why i cant quote the other post but anyway...okc beat denver w/o melo and a memphis team that took them to 7 games...melo had to face teams like the mavs, spurs(when they were still good), lakers, suns w/amare, hell even the hornets had a good year when david west and cp3 were healthy...okc wouldnt have gone anywhere in any of those years either, i dont think this mavs team this year is that much better than any of the teams they have had in the past and OKC bout to lose in 5
 7 years ago '07        #102
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 4418 4418
Carmelo Anthony is the NBA's most overrated player. This comparison is a total joke at this point and the only people arguing in favor of 'Melo are Knick fans or Durant haters.

Acting like if Durant was on the Knicks you lames would be saying KD's the clear cut better player.

Just face it. By 21, Durant was better than Melo ever was.
 7 years ago '04        #103
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Carmelo Anthony is the NBA's most overrated player. This comparison is a total joke at this point and the only people arguing in favor of 'Melo are Knick fans or Durant haters.

Acting like if Durant was on the Knicks you lames would be saying KD's the clear cut better player.

Just face it. By 21, Durant was better than Melo ever was.
what is ur proof tho?? what does durant do so much better than melo where its clear that KD is better?? yall say that shyt but have nothing to back it up with other than sayin melo has questionable work ethic...
 05-24-2011, 09:35 AM         #104
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is nothing kd does better then melo. But there are things melo does better then durant.
 7 years ago '04        #105
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,377 | Props total: 8469 8469
Why does age all of a sudden become a factor when you choke?
 7 years ago '04        #106
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
There is nothing kd does better then melo. But there are things melo does better then durant.
other than get to the FT line i dont see anything...but melo has a post game...and despite being "lazy" hes still better than KD, imagine if he wasnt...he would be on par wit lebron
 7 years ago '04        #107
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
has melo put his alleged better talents to better use than KD?

the answer is 'no' my friends...no Melo has not

has melo done anything KD hasn't or won't be doing soon anyway? no yet again my friends
 7 years ago '04        #108
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 chctynig2804 said:
other than get to the FT line i dont see anything...but melo has a post game...and despite being "lazy" hes still better than KD, imagine if he wasnt...he would be on par wit lebron
Melo has no upside... In a couple of years you will see Durant and every other superstar continue to surpass Carmelo... When Carmelo entered the league he was the best player in his rookie class... He was better than Wade and Lebron at that time... He showed it the whole season... The sad part is while everyone else got better... He stayed the same...

Skillwise as of right now yeah they are equal with maybe Melo being a bit more versatile... But i know KD will get better cuz he has shown progression... With Carmelo pitiful work ethic he hasnt gotten better in 8 years and he wont get any better...
 7 years ago '07        #109
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 4418 4418
 chctynig2804 said:
what is ur proof tho?? what does durant do so much better than melo where its clear that KD is better?? yall say that shyt but have nothing to back it up with other than sayin melo has questionable work ethic...
The only valid arguement you can make for 'Melo is his post game, but we know what 'Melo is ... he's not going to change now.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #110
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 dre03 said:
Melo has no upside... In a couple of years you will see Durant and every other superstar continue to surpass Carmelo... When Carmelo entered the league he was the best player in his rookie class... He was better than Wade and Lebron at that time... He showed it the whole season... The sad part is while everyone else got better... He stayed the same...

Skillwise as of right now yeah they are equal with maybe Melo being a bit more versatile... But i know KD will get better cuz he has shown progression... With Carmelo pitiful work ethic he hasnt gotten better in 8 years and he wont get any better...
i dont disagree at all with KD will be better than Melo but as of right now i jus dont see how hes so much better let alone a lil better like all these n*ggas are sayin...it seems like everyone rates him higher than melo only cuz of his potential and not as of right now
 05-24-2011, 10:00 AM         #111
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Durant is a better three point shooter than Melo and a much more efficient scorer. So that's 2 things.
How is kd a more efficient scorer? And much better 3 point shooter?? Career wise durant is only 3 percentage points higher then melo. And melo shot 42% from the 3 as a knick where he shot as many attempts as he did in Denver in less games.
 05-24-2011, 10:02 AM         #112
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

What progression has durant shown??
 7 years ago '04        #113
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,421 | Props total: 3927 3927
 soso24 said:
The guy is 22 years old... Give him a break....
this is what im saying..

dude isnt even close to his full potential yet
 7 years ago '04        #114
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
True Scoring efficiency the last 3 seasons:

Durant: 58.9%, 60.7%, 57.7%
Anthony: 55.7%, 54.8%, 53.2%

Threes:

Durant's made 429 threes in four seasons for a career 36%.
Anthony's made 463 threes in eight seasons for a career 32%.

I was just going back and forth with them to paint them into a corner then bust out with the stats

good job doing it early though...I was getting bored trolling those n*ggas
 05-24-2011, 10:09 AM         #115
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

Threes:

Now tell me what those stats are based off of. Because they both shoot the same percentage from the field. Durant has a slight edge in 3's.
 7 years ago '04        #116
jkp 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 490 490
 vencinto said:
and he just a good jump shooter.
I guess you didn't see that dunk he had on Haywood.
 05-24-2011, 10:14 AM         #117
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
True Scoring Efficiency: A measure of shooting efficiency that takes into account 2-point field goals, 3-point field goals and free throws.

And Durant has 34 less threes than Melo in half the career time. He has more than a "slight edge" in three point shooting. After 8 seasons, Durant will likely have 1,000+ threes.
So essentially he's a more efficient free throw shooter because that is the only stat where there is a significant difference. Durant at 88% melo at 80%.
 7 years ago '04        #118
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

Threes:

does it also show how durant's 3 pt percentage is getting lower and lower the last 3 years?? he went from 42% to 36.5% to 35% this season, o and not to mention hes 34/104 in the playoffs so far and jus about half of those makes came in the denver series...hes shooting 18/67 since then which is good for 27%...but lets jus blame that on fatigue :rollaugh:
 7 years ago '04        #119
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
he will likely have 1000 threes because he takes way more threes than melo...melo averages less than 3 three pointers a game for a career and hasnt had a season over 3 although i didnt average this season wit the knicks in...durant went from 3.5 a game 2 years ago to a lil over 4 last year and now 5 a game this year and his 3 pt. % has gotten progressively worse
 7 years ago '04        #120
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
And despite that he's a better three point shooter than Melo.
but hes not much better, yall make it seem different, 3% barely makes a difference and if duranr keeps it up hes gonna end up worse than melo...he needs to stay around 4 a game...and honestly if melo averaged 5 3 pointers a game i bet he would shoot jus about the same
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy