I've officially lost respect for Kevin Durant

most viewed right now
 134
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
dude is barely old enough to buy beer. give him time to develop completely people.
 7 years ago '06        #62
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Gotta take Melo because even though they are almost the same player, Melo separates himself with his ability to play physical and do other things not just outshoot you.
1)Neither guy is a great passer,
2)Melo is the more physical and better rebounder,
3)They shoot it the same.
4)Melo can get to the rack when needed.



All defenders know if you get physical with KD he backs down/shys away then goes further out to shoot which he can make when he gets going.
cmmon boss, I know u seen the spurs vs nuggets playoff series.... melo falling apart mentaly would be an understatement lol..... hell melo quit in the spurs regular season game against them this yea in SA, and obviously thier defense is nowhere near the 2005- 2006 years... thier both soft in my opinion outside of getting thier shot off... none of them are gonna get thier hands dirty setting back screens, or take much pride in team or on ball defense... melo is just stonger and can bully peeps around more then KD... both are terrible at being playmakers... the thing is, durant is a lot younger and has time to develop some of the subtle things... melo is FAR from a leader even after 8 years in the league... melo hasn't taken the next step yet... durant has time to catch up
 7 years ago '10        #63
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,590 | Props total: 30525 30525
at n*ggas who thought kd was ever fukin wit melo he only 22.
 7 years ago '06        #64
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8549 8549
 braided_uppimp said:
Kobe was ballin @ a high level for 3 years to 3 straight finals and ran out of gas, that n*gga was exhausted, hell the whole team was, now soon as he don't make it to the finals for 1 year out of 3, he's out of the top 5, lmao...Kobe did too much in his career and even this year to still be put in the top 5
kobe ran out of gas i agree because of years played in the nba.

even though its a excuse its apart of being in the nba you not gonna be the same player for ever.

he is not stop 5 no more what game did he take over in the playoffs?

and his team didnt run out of gas they got too c*cky they thought they could turn it on like everybody thought they could.
 7 years ago '09        #65
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Liquid-Science said:
rebounding is even but everything else is right

KD has the accolades though

Durant's been 1st team all NBA twice already...Melo hasn't made it

Melo's only been an all star 4x...durant's already got 2

Durant was rookie of the year and world's MVP

Durant's won the scoring title twice...Melo's an elite scorer and hasn't done it yet
None of that is valid because Melo had to f!ght with a KG/Dirk/Timmy/Amare led Western conference and guys in their prime. So, he wasnt getting the ASG votes or all nba votes over them. Durant came at a time when those guys were on the decline or in the East.

Plus, Durant has the brighter star to the public because of image. Melo has never had that crystal clear image in the NBA and had to compete with LeBron for that love at SF from the day they were drafted. He was the thug to LeBron's mr all america. Melo was mr stop snitching dvd, mr sock a n*gga in the jaw and run, mr Braids and tats.

Plus Melo has a stigma on him that seems to be what most people in the NBA believe and that is he is allegedly selfish.
 7 years ago '04        #66
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Hotep wanna talk about potential coming fruition when Melo ain't done sh*t with his career really

took 6 years to get to a WCF...Durant is there in 4

Melo is an elite scorer but hasn't won a scoring title...Durant has 2 already

Melo has had barely any growth over his 8 year career...Durant has gotten better every year in his 4

Melo hasn't done sh*t on the world stage...Durant has an MVP and gold medal to show

Melo hasn't shown that he wants to win...he wants to be famous and have attention
 7 years ago '04        #67
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Fly 2ndComing said:
None of that is valid because Melo had to f!ght with a KG/Dirk/Timmy/Amare led Western conference and guys in their prime. So, he wasnt getting the ASG votes or all nba votes over them. Durant came at a time when those guys were on the decline or in the East.

Plus, Durant has the brighter star to the public because of image. Melo has never had that crystal clear image in the NBA and had to compete with LeBron for that love at SF from the day they were drafted. He was the thug to LeBron's mr all america. Melo was mr stop snitching dvd, mr sock a n*gga in the jaw and run, mr Braids and tats.

Plus Melo has a stigma on him that seems to be what most people in the NBA believe and that is he is allegedly selfish.
those are all PFs you named

Melo is a 3...durant is a 3 and made the first team all nba over him and made All star games with him in the west
 05-24-2011, 12:49 AM         #68
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's not strong enough to get to the spots he wants. That was the knock against him coming out the draft lack of strength then he scored a lot of points and people chilled but the nba is about more than scoring.
 7 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 ginobili 20 said:
cmmon boss, I know u seen the spurs vs nuggets playoff series.... melo falling apart mentaly would be an understatement lol..... hell melo quit in the spurs regular season game against them this yea in SA, and obviously thier defense is nowhere near the 2005- 2006 years... thier both soft in my opinion outside of getting thier shot off... none of them are gonna get thier hands dirty setting back screens, or take much pride in team or on ball defense... melo is just stonger and can bully peeps around more then KD... both are terrible at being playmakers... the thing is, durant is a lot younger and has time to develop some of the subtle things... melo is FAR from a leader even after 8 years in the league... melo hasn't taken the next step yet... durant has time to catch up
Melo did lose it mentally in that playoff series but thats because he was young like Durant is now. But, the discussion is skills on the court. Melo will settle for jump shots as well but he is way more apt to drive that bi*ch to the rack just as easy as he will pull for the jumper. Durant will start a game playing close to the rim but that only lasts a couple plays.

Now, I'm npt debating all the other stuff just straight talent on the court in a game. Melo wins it because he is physical and can play in the paint and get whatever shot he wants, Durant cant...yet
 05-24-2011, 12:51 AM         #70
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
It'll come to him.

Give the Mavs mad props though. I thought after Durant hit that three it was a WRAAAP and here they come. Them boys know Kobe isn't in the playoffs anymore pedal to the metal.

Yeah they know cause they swept Kobe Dallas was never worried about LA terry said so.
 7 years ago '10        #71
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,590 | Props total: 30525 30525
 Liquid-Science said:
Hotep wanna talk about potential coming fruition when Melo ain't done sh*t with his career really

took 6 years to get to a WCF...Durant is there in 4

Melo is an elite scorer but hasn't won a scoring title...Durant has 2 already

Melo has had barely any growth over his 8 year career...Durant has gotten better every year in his 4

Melo hasn't done sh*t on the world stage...Durant has an MVP and gold medal to show

Melo hasn't shown that he wants to win...he wants to be famous and have attention

Yea Melo didnt carry the Usa to the gold in 2008......
 05-24-2011, 12:51 AM         #72
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Hotep wanna talk about potential coming fruition when Melo ain't done sh*t with his career really

took 6 years to get to a WCF...Durant is there in 4

Melo is an elite scorer but hasn't won a scoring title...Durant has 2 already

Melo has had barely any growth over his 8 year career...Durant has gotten better every year in his 4

Melo hasn't done sh*t on the world stage...Durant has an MVP and gold medal to show

Melo hasn't shown that he wants to win...he wants to be famous and have attention

n*gga none of that answered my question. What does kd do better then melo??

And what exactly has kd improved upon that's noteworthy??
 7 years ago '04        #73
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 SmoothTay said:
Yea Melo didnt carry the Usa to the gold in 2008......
it was kobe and wade in the olympics...I'll give them two credit for that

KD was MVP of the world's
 7 years ago '09        #74
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Liquid-Science said:
those are all PFs you named

Melo is a 3...durant is a 3 and made the first team all nba over him and made All star games with him in the west
Please tell me you cant be this dumb man? Name me the all nba 1st team this year. I think it was two SFs on there, Bron and Durant. Name me the starters in the ASG, I think it was two sfs on the West team. The point is they dont have positions for who gets the nod. You can have two of one position because they name it as two guards, two forwards, and one center.

Most of the sh*t is a popularity vote which is why I stated the fact Melo isnt the highest on the totem pole when it comes to that. When Melo has been absolutely dominate then they rewarded him but even then he still didnt get rewarded because of longevity of other players and the fact he will never get the nod over LeBron as a Forward.
 7 years ago '04        #75
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 HotepSuns said:
n*gga none of that answered my question. What does kd do better then melo??

And what exactly has kd improved upon that's noteworthy??
how about taking a team from 20 to 50 wins in a couple of seasons

KD's results are better than Melo...you love talking about what's come to fruition right? I ran down the accolades that Kd has over melo but now that ain't good enough for you

KD > Melo

both are from down this way so I have no favoritism either way so don't even try that argument
 7 years ago '04        #76
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Please tell me you cant be this dumb man? Name me the all nba 1st team this year. I think it was two SFs on there, Bron and Durant. Name me the starters in the ASG, I think it was two sfs on the West team. The point is they dont have positions for who gets the nod. You can have two of one position because they name it as two guards, two forwards, and one center.

Most of the sh*t is a popularity vote which is why I stated the fact Melo isnt the highest on the totem pole when it comes to that. When Melo has been absolutely dominate then they rewarded him but even then he still didnt get rewarded because of longevity of other players and the fact he will never get the nod over LeBron as a Forward.
Melo is waaaaaay more famous/popular than Kevin Durant, don't try that argument n*gga

KD is new to the NBA and took a vet's spot so it just ain't a popularity thing on this issue
 7 years ago '09        #77
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Okay people, stop naming sh*t that doesnt matter like scoring titles and winning the gold in a world championship. Let's stick to strictly on the court skills.

I'm waiting on somebody to tell Hotep what Durant does better than Melo. I'm guessing maybe he's a slightly better shooter and thats it. I'm thinking hard and I cant come up with anything myself. Melo can get any shot he wants. Durant cant
 7 years ago '06        #78
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Melo did lose it mentally in that playoff series but thats because he was young like Durant is now. But, the discussion is skills on the court. Melo will settle for jump shots as well but he is way more apt to drive that bi*ch to the rack just as easy as he will pull for the jumper. Durant will start a game playing close to the rim but that only lasts a couple plays.

Now, I'm npt debating all the other stuff just straight talent on the court in a game. Melo wins it because he is physical and can play in the paint and get whatever shot he wants, Durant cant...yet
yeah durant can bulk up a bit, and develop more of a mean streak... but won't ever have the ability to bully people around like melo... hell melo is pretty much has the frame of barkley playing the 3.... he has that advantage and utalizes it though, can't hate on that... but melo lacks a LOT of sh*t outside his natural skill set... why I think KD will eventualy surpass him..... U kinda are what u are after a while... melo been in the league for a minute... maybe the pressure of playing in NY, outside of a weak media in denver, will give him that extra push... we been waiting the past 4 or 5 years though.... melo has the great athlete rep who happens to play ball as opposed to the gamer who happens to be an athelete though


Last edited by ginobili 20; 05-24-2011 at 01:04 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #79
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
What Liquid argument boils down to is KD is looked at as more of a native son to that region, the "DMV" than Melo who recently claimed Brooklyn as home again and not that region. So, he is gonna say KD is better every time. But, when Melo was screaming West Baltimore it was all good.

I was gonna say Hotep is only arguing for Melo because he's a Knick, which may be the case but he is right no matter who he roots for. Melo is better than Durant right now. Maybe in another couple years he wont be but right now he is.
 7 years ago '04        #80
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Melo's whole rep is based on being a scorer yet he has no scoring titles

end of story right there
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy