I've officially lost respect for Kevin Durant

most viewed right now
 161
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2449 2449
 ThaFuture3 said:
How is Melo not better than KD?
I have seen Durant progress from when he first entered the league... Melo is the same exact player with the same exact strengths and weaknesses since day one in the NBA... I take a player who is progressing over a player who is not improving any day of the week... I refuse to build my franchise around a player who doesnt get better...

And nobody on this planet can tell me Melo has gotten any better in anything since his rookie season... I thought he should have won ROY and i thought he was one of the best players in the league that year...
 7 years ago '04        #42
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Melo does not give a damn about winning...he's on his lamar odom sh*t but without the rings, he likes being famous
 05-24-2011, 12:05 AM         #43
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo >>>>>>>>> Durant and it's not even close
 05-24-2011, 12:07 AM         #44
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
you're basing this on what? a couple of games here and there and maybe 10 minutes of basketball that caused a knee jerk reaction?

I got scoring titles, a series against a team that was hot (Denver), a game 7 against Memphis (a team that knocked out a #1 seed), and a run through the world basketball championship tournament with a young team on my side

I got Kevin durants entire NBA career. You yourself tonight have been repeating sh*t I've been saying about durants game (his inability to pass out of double teams) his shot selection and play making ability. And his confidence when he's not rolling. He has the flaws of a typical young n*gga. It's nothing to be ashamed of. His game just isn't where a host of you n*ggas swear it is.

He clearly has the ability to be exactly what you claim him to be. But I don't give n*ggas credit for potential. I give credit for what you do. I used to be equally critical of dirk until he worked on his game.

So YES you n*ggas overrate the young n*gga.
 7 years ago '06        #45
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8630 8630
 braided_uppimp said:
how is he not top 5

that's some funny sh*t i swear
he got sweep not only that he didnt close out 3 games where the lakers were in the lead late in the 4th 3 times in a row the 4th one lakers said fu*k it.

you can blame pau if you want to but if you are winning in the 4th under 5mins then there is no excuse.
 7 years ago '06        #46
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Main Event said:
People let the fact that he's humble fu*k up there judgement


Outside of scoring what does he REALLY do? He's not outspoken enough to demand the ball when he needs to instead he lets his coach do it for him or just doesnt say anything at all. People blame Russy but if you're the "leader" of the team how are you gonna let another guy take 30 shots some games and not say sh*t, you think Kobe would let Artest run wild like that?He's damn near 7FT tall and settled for 3's near half court in the end. Remember during thesummer all those Durant >> LeBron n*ggas
I see what your saying, KD is somebody who is easy to pull for... he says all the right things, doesn't drawl attention to himself, is a gym rat etc etc etc.... funny thing is, once u get to the 2nd or 3rd round, cats that didn't watch you play on a regular basis ( the media) are gonna evaluate every move u make.... let alone teams game planning for U more in the postseason... he is a bit soft, and always has been... he has the luxury of the learing curve at this point though... I'll say agian, he needs to eliminate the crying and feeling sorry for himself BS... Makes him look like a bi*ch.... lets not forget melo bending over holding his knees in the middle of defense plays at KD's age anybody that played ball, even on a lower level, knows that is the ultimate sign of weakness... hopefuly he is more mentaly tough then him.... think he will get it eventually... has a lot of work to do though
 05-24-2011, 12:12 AM         #47
vencinto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hotepsuns said:
i got kevin durants entire nba career. You yourself tonight have been repeating sh*t i've been saying about durants game (his inability to pass out of double teams) his shot selection and play making ability. And his confidence when he's not rolling. He has the flaws of a typical young n*gga. It's nothing to be ashamed of. His game just isn't where a host of you n*ggas swear it is.

He clearly has the ability to be exactly what you claim him to be. But i don't give n*ggas credit for potential. I give credit for what you do. I used to be equally critical of dirk until he worked on his game.

So yes you n*ggas overrate the young n*gga.
^ this
 7 years ago '06        #48
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
word...he played soft as fu*king baby sh*t tonight....
 05-24-2011, 12:13 AM         #49
arqitekt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Motion said:
Durant looks like even more of a dipsh*t with that stupid backpack on now

this fool is late for home room

a fu*king backpack? seriously
 7 years ago '04        #50
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 HotepSuns said:
I got Kevin durants entire NBA career. You yourself tonight have been repeating sh*t I've been saying about durants game (his inability to pass out of double teams) his shot selection and play making ability. And his confidence when he's not rolling. He has the flaws of a typical young n*gga. It's nothing to be ashamed of. His game just isn't where a host of you n*ggas swear it is.

He clearly has the ability to be exactly what you claim him to be. But I don't give n*ggas credit for potential. I give credit for what you do. I used to be equally critical of dirk until he worked on his game.

So YES you n*ggas overrate the young n*gga.

so you're going to ignore all he's done because he has some flaws? he's already done sh*t that most players dream of doing...potential is part of being a young player...you think he's supposed to have rings and everything figured out by now?

so you must think washed up players like Kobe and Shaq are better players right now just because they're old and done?

it's a flawed way of analyzing players...if you believe that I guess Robert Horry is one of the best players of all time

okc won like 20 games a couple of years ago and now they're in the WCF

he was tournament MVP at the World's

2 scoring titles
 7 years ago '07        #51
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Lol, and what have you accomplished in your life?
 7 years ago '11        #52
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
now n*ggas wanna exclude Kobe from the top 5

what kinda bullsh*t is this
 05-24-2011, 12:24 AM         #53
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
so you're going to ignore all he's done because he has some flaws? he's already done sh*t that most players dream of doing...potential is part of being a young player...you think he's supposed to have rings and everything figured out by now?

so you must think washed up players like Kobe and Shaq are better players right now just because they're old and done?

it's a flawed way of analyzing players...if you believe that I guess Robert Horry is one of the best players of all time

okc won like 20 games a couple of years ago and now they're in the WCF.

he was tournament MVP at the World's

2 scoring titles
What do you mean ignore? We all know what the boy has accomplished. You n*ggas talk about it all the time. It's his flaws and what he needs to work on that YOU IGNORE. And when people bring it up you get aggy and defensive. Leading to the overrating of the n*gga.


Everything else you talking about is ridiculous logic that I'm not saying and I'm not sure how you're even drawing that conclusion.
 7 years ago '09        #54
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
Gotta take Melo because even though they are almost the same player, Melo separates himself with his ability to play physical and do other things not just outshoot you.
1)Neither guy is a great passer,
2)Melo is the more physical and better rebounder,
3)They shoot it the same.
4)Melo can get to the rack when needed.



All defenders know if you get physical with KD he backs down/shys away then goes further out to shoot which he can make when he gets going. But, thats what you want from him as a defender.


Last edited by That Guy Fly; 05-24-2011 at 12:36 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #55
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 HotepSuns said:
What do you mean ignore? We all know what the boy has accomplished. You n*ggas talk about it all the time. It's his flaws and what he needs to work on that YOU IGNORE. And when people bring it up you get aggy and defensive. Leading to the overrating of the n*gga.


Everything else you talking about is ridiculous logic that I'm not saying and I'm not sure how you're even drawing that conclusion.
n*gga, you just said I admit his flaws, which I do

but even with his flaws, he's one of the best players in the game and not overrated

I am basing my a.ssessment of KD on his accomplishments and potential...what is so hard to see about that

I bet you think Melo is better than KD even though KD has done everything Melo has plus more at 22
 05-24-2011, 12:32 AM         #56
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
he got sweep not only that he didnt close out 3 games where the lakers were in the lead late in the 4th 3 times in a row the 4th one lakers said fu*k it.

you can blame pau if you want to but if you are winning in the 4th under 5mins then there is no excuse.
Kobe was ballin @ a high level for 3 years to 3 straight finals and ran out of gas, that n*gga was exhausted, hell the whole team was, now soon as he don't make it to the finals for 1 year out of 3, he's out of the top 5, lmao...Kobe did too much in his career and even this year to still be put in the top 5
 7 years ago '06        #57
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
props just for that dirk comment
 05-24-2011, 12:35 AM         #58
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Gotta take Melo because even though they are almost the same player, Melo separates himself with his ability to play physical and do other things not just outshoot you.
1)Neither guy is a great passer,
2)Melo is the more physical and better rebounder,
3)They shoot it the same.
4)Melo can get to the rack when needed.



All defenders know if you get physical with KD he backs down/shys away then goes further out to shoot which he can make when he gets going.
 05-24-2011, 12:40 AM         #59
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
n*gga, you just said I admit his flaws, which I do

but even with his flaws, he's one of the best players in the game and not overrated

I am basing my a.ssessment of KD on his accomplishments and potential...what is so hard to see about that

I bet you think Melo is better than KD even though KD has done everything Melo has plus more at 22
Potential ain't sh*t until it comes to fruition. It's been a ton of n*ggas with potential that don't fulfill it.

And what does kd do better then melo?
 7 years ago '04        #60
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Gotta take Melo because even though they are almost the same player, Melo separates himself with his ability to play physical and do other things not just outshoot you.
1)Neither guy is a great passer,
2)Melo is the more physical and better rebounder,
3)They shoot it the same.
4)Melo can get to the rack when needed.



All defenders know if you get physical with KD he backs down/shys away then goes further out to shoot which he can make when he gets going.

rebounding is even but everything else is right

KD has the accolades though

Durant's been 1st team all NBA twice already...Melo hasn't made it

Melo's only been an all star 4x...durant's already got 2

Durant was rookie of the year and world's MVP

Durant's won the scoring title twice...Melo's an elite scorer and hasn't done it yet
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy