Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Rapture in October... is it going to happen?

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 Nautilus O said:
I just couldnt believe this clown said you cant prove man wrote the bible you right I cant even though they already claimed to write it and put their names on it to say who did
The bible was written by man and (most importantly) inspired by God. #thatisall
 7 years ago '10        #122
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,130 | Props total: 8075 8075
 Pete Butter said:
The bible was written by man and (most importantly) inspired by God. #thatisall
Funny because a lot of biblical stories show up in other cultures who did not pay to the jewish god...including jesus like figures in other religions i guess god inspired them all even if they didn't believe in him
 05-24-2011, 08:29 PM         #123
kthonk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dudes got what they call "Al Davis Syndrome"
 7 years ago '09        #124
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
 Michael_Moore said:
which man/men?..I need some 1st and last names...
The Roman Catholic Church/Emperor Constantine/Council of Nicea
 05-25-2011, 02:20 AM         #125
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all I see is a bunch of posts attacking religion and christian people.....no one is using the word "some" people are straight up attacking christian folk as a whole...but this is the internet, where it's cool to be athiest.

if you have a problem with that man, then take it up with him, not christian people.
 05-25-2011, 04:18 AM         #126
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
k!ll yourself.........the dumbest sh*t ever........how else was it written?
you're a fu*kin' idiot.....you don't even understand the very Book you hold so much contempt for...the Bible wasn't written by men in the sense they came up with what's in it conceptually like they were Stephen King or Anne Rice....God wrote the Bible & used man as a vehicle to do it...there's countless verses in the damn book that clearly show that stupid...

READ THE BIBLE WITH UNDERSTANDING DUMB a.ss!
 05-25-2011, 04:19 AM         #127
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I just couldnt believe this clown said you cant prove man wrote the bible you right I cant even though they already claimed to write it and put their names on it to say who did

just stop.
 7 years ago '10        #128
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

just stop.
You seriously still running with the idea god wrote the bible? I give up, you proving that you are off your rocker completely.
 05-25-2011, 06:08 AM         #129
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
You seriously still running with the idea god wrote the bible? I give up, you proving that you are off your rocker completely.
 7 years ago '07        #130
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
anyone that believes this guy is an idiot
 7 years ago '06        #131
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 dat_boi_tj said:
What? are you serious? I hate when people try to victimize christianity, the old dudes run might be over, but Christianity didnt put a date on it so they're still making bread....richest religion in the world.. but yea, fu*k that guy and his followers
Bull sh*t, actually Muslims have a wealthier religion then Christianity...
 05-25-2011, 10:17 AM         #132
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Bull sh*t, actually Muslims have a wealthier religion then Christianity...

no catholicism is.
 05-25-2011, 03:46 PM         #133
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you're a fu*kin' idiot.....you don't even understand the very Book you hold so much contempt for...the Bible wasn't written by men in the sense they came up with what's in it conceptually like they were Stephen King or Anne Rice....God wrote the Bible & used man as a vehicle to do it...there's countless verses in the damn book that clearly show that stupid...

READ THE BIBLE WITH UNDERSTANDING DUMB a.ss!
With that beleif then god wrote every hiphop song that ever existed.......dude the idea is dumb as sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #134
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
With that beleif then god wrote every hiphop song that ever existed.......dude the idea is dumb as sh*t
*This post was written by God and Dos Effect was the vehicle he used to deliver it

7 years ago '07        #135
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 123 123
this fu*kin' f*ggot don't kno sh*t....pisses me off with the dumb sh*t...next year will be dying too ? right didn't the mayan's predict it ? fu*kin' bullsh*t
 7 years ago '05        #136
ddot 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
 Brainwave said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #137
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 currybai said:
no catholicism is.
Catholicism is a sect of christianity

so u are saying a section of a religion is more wealthier then a religion itself...

and it islam is still more wealthier catholicism
 05-27-2011, 05:16 AM         #138
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Christianity is going to take yet another L, but yet, people are still going to believe wholeheartedly in that bullsh*t. May 21st and the coming October is just proving that the leaders of religion are toying with the followers and the followers are too dumb to see it.
 05-27-2011, 05:23 AM         #139
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:

Christians be on some weird sh*t man. They as bad as the conspiracy theorist on this site man... Someone need to combine the two and make a super conspiracy theory...

Well, you do know that majority of conspiracy theorists are hardcore christians, right? As a matter of fact...most conspiracy theories are actually started by christians as an attempt to scare people into following them. But unfortunately, most people never get the memo.
 05-27-2011, 05:29 AM         #140
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
see every time one of these athiest morons drop that "Bible was written by a man" bullsh*t they can never produce any evidence to back that up... just saying...
Well, how about you prove that the bible was written by an invisible man...? It can be proven that the bible is written by man, just like any other book is written by man. But I want you to prove how every other book in the world is written by man, but it just so happens that this ONE book in the entire history of the world was written by an invisible man. Prove that....

And for the record, hurling a bunch of insults and curse words isn't going to prove your point.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential No PullOut Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy