May 23 - New York City outdoor smoking ban begins

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22139 22139
im glad. FINALLY. i hate those pricks that walk around smoking on public sidewalks and sh*t. no ones trying to inhale your cancer smoke. hopefully it catches on in other states
 7 years ago '04        #42
aMa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,248 | Props total: 104 104
Smoking in Nyc already costs twice as much as it is to smoke in L.A. What a joke! I used to smoke in public streets all the time in the city, fu*kkk it.
 7 years ago '04        #43
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
im a smoker so im not bi*ching at you. but techinically we're "taking away" a non smokers right to breathe clean air. since we have a choice where we can smoke and they dont have a choice where they can breathe, if they dont want the smoke in their lungs its their human right, its not our right to smoke. thats what they tell me in ontario anyway
stop making sense and sh*t. seriously
 05-24-2011, 06:12 PM         #44
jbudz420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
im glad. FINALLY. i hate those pricks that walk around smoking on public sidewalks and sh*t. no ones trying to inhale your cancer smoke. hopefully it catches on in other states
ok so using your logic i should be able to snitch on you for murdering the rest of us with some wack a.ss dollar store cologne you think "bi*ches gon love"? should you be given a ticket for eating anything with mayo in it on a hot summer day.

point being there are things i find amazingly annoying that other people do but i also realize they may feel the same for me.we all pay the same taxes why as a social smoker should i face more bs from cops because your lungs are bi*ch made? im perfectly okay with these types of laws if we then outlaw all the other a.ssanine things people do in public i.e talking extra loud and ghetto on your phone,not whooping the noise outta your brood of miss timed pull outs.etc etc
 7 years ago '09        #45
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 JerseyLegend said:
Good. Don't need you fu*kfaces trying to k!ll me cause ya want to k!ll your selves.
Your probably doing something right now besides smoking thats k!lling you so whats the difference.

Cantankerous said:
Lets not act like there is any logic, and valid backing of most smoking claims. Not defending smoking(even though I do), the "harms" have been EXTREMELY exaggerated, and legislation is passed based off poor studies, like most things anyways.

Well put

Exs said:
Big win for people who want to live longer
Lets be serious like thats a good thing. Have you taken a step back and look at the world as we now it. I have and you can have this sh*t hole.
 05-24-2011, 06:24 PM         #46
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbudz420 said:
ok so using your logic i should be able to snitch on you for murdering the rest of us with some wack a.ss dollar store cologne you think "bi*ches gon love"? should you be given a ticket for eating anything with mayo in it on a hot summer day.

point being there are things i find amazingly annoying that other people do but i also realize they may feel the same for me.we all pay the same taxes why as a social smoker should i face more bs from cops because your lungs are bi*ch made? im perfectly okay with these types of laws if we then outlaw all the other a.ssanine things people do in public i.e talking extra loud and ghetto on your phone,not whooping the noise outta your brood of miss timed pull outs.etc etc
But you DIDNT use his logic.

All those examples you used dont effect someone else health
 7 years ago '04        #47
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
i would honestly not be mad at all if an outdoor smoking ban became official in my state (florida)

i smoke weed inside my house most of time anyways

it's the cigarette smokers who are sh*t out of luck. *points and laughs*
 05-24-2011, 06:28 PM         #48
jbudz420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
But you DIDNT use his logic.

All those examples you used dont effect someone else health
yes actually the cologne example does..i have horrible allergies and when ppl drench themselves in that sh*t i can barely breathe.

the noise issues create a sh*tty quality of life which many studies show decrease overall health.

the point being we all arent gonna be happy all the time theres sh*t we just have to deal with because at the end of the day its not a huge deal
 7 years ago '06        #49
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
Ny = winning
 05-24-2011, 06:33 PM         #50
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbudz420 said:
yes actually the cologne example does..i have horrible allergies and when ppl drench themselves in that sh*t i can barely breathe.

the noise issues create a sh*tty quality of life which many studies show decrease overall health.

the point being we all arent gonna be happy all the time theres sh*t we just have to deal with because at the end of the day its not a huge deal
I like this post, very good point.

But i dont know if there are formal studies about how noise or allergies brought on by bad cologne can compare to death related to smoking

Thats where I feel your example fails because we're all grown here and we all know smoking causes problems with your health. Im studying to be a PT and Im already meeting patients with chronic bronchitis and emphysema due to smoking that fu*ks with their daily functioning. Some quit YEARS ago and still suffer from emphysema

My only issue with this is peoples rights being fu*ked with but at the same time I cant pretend like Im not happy about smoking being banned either
 7 years ago '04        #51
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2702 2702
didnt they also ban smoking in movies ?i know its illegal to show someone smoking commercials and movies in france,germany ...
 7 years ago '05        #52
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
every where should do this, i hate going to public places and having to smell that nasty sh*t...
fu*k u smokers
 05-24-2011, 06:47 PM         #53
CHOPPAS ON DECK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bloomberg a certified cakeboy

newports is 11.00 where im at, when i started smokin sh*t was 6 dollars three years ago

he raising the price on public transportation and ppl have no choice but to abide by it....everybody in NYC too busy with their lives to try and protest...

not too mention the MTA is extorting the Taxi Cab commission charging them 10% of their revenue

this sh*t is crazy NYC is completely fu*ked

this evil jew n*gga is hitler
 05-24-2011, 06:54 PM         #54
jbudz420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I like this post, very good point.

But i dont know if there are formal studies about how noise or allergies brought on by bad cologne can compare to death related to smoking

Thats where I feel your example fails because we're all grown here and we all know smoking causes problems with your health. Im studying to be a PT and Im already meeting patients with chronic bronchitis and emphysema due to smoking that fu*ks with their daily functioning. Some quit YEARS ago and still suffer from emphysema

My only issue with this is peoples rights being fu*ked with but at the same time I cant pretend like Im not happy about smoking being banned either
i dont think anyone is suggesting smoking isnt harmful.what i take issue with is how harmful is it to others?i mean im fairly certaint that second hand smoke hasnt k!lled anyone.now it may be a nuisance or contributing factor to lung health over time but so is pollution.just because you find something offensive doesnt give you the right to outlaw it,which until recently was a cornerstone of this grand exercise we call america
 7 years ago '09        #55
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22139 22139
 jbudz420 said:

jbudz420 said:

Really? So people are walking up and down crowded side walks with strangers, kids, animals, whoever and whatever just releasing 2nd hand smoke as freely as they wish is comparable to people acting ghetto? You sound like a nicotine addict my dude. And even so, for the sake of the discussion lets say your in the right and say those things you listed are wrong too, two wrongs to make a right so it wouldn't even matter. Just because those things may harm certain people with specific conditions, that doesn't mean you should just say oh fu*k the 2nd hand smoking thing, because people there are people out there who are allergic to certain types of cologne and it's not fair. There's people who are allergic to ketchup and they still leave them on most tables at restaurants its not fair. blah blah blah. I absolutely do not care who wants to smoke there life away, or spend every damn dollar of there check on smokes I honestly don't care. However, I do care when it affects me. I'm not in there home, not on there property, there's no reason for me or anyone to have to be walking through a cloud of that garbage
 05-24-2011, 06:58 PM         #56
jbudz420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHOPPAS ON DECK said:

this evil jew n*gga is hitler
your entire post is made invalid by being an anti semite....btw im not jewish but thats not how you make a point in a conversation
 05-24-2011, 07:02 PM         #57
jbudz420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
Really? So people are walking up and down crowded side walks with strangers, kids, animals, whoever and whatever just releasing 2nd hand smoke as freely as they wish is comparable to people acting ghetto? You sound like a nicotine addict my dude. And even so, for the sake of the discussion lets say your in the right and say those things you listed are wrong too, two wrongs to make a right so it wouldn't even matter. Just because those things may harm certain people with specific conditions, that doesn't mean you should just say oh fu*k the 2nd hand smoking thing, because people there are people out there who are allergic to certain types of cologne and it's not fair. There's people who are allergic to ketchup and they still leave them on most tables at restaurants its not fair. blah blah blah.
i see what your saying but where is the concrete research that second hand smoke is k!lling people like sars?it doesnt exist because at the end of the day its just another airborn pollutant.so it in my view is as trivial as cologne or ketchup.i get why you might feel how you feel but i would put rabbid anti smokers in the same catagory as people with allergies.
 05-24-2011, 07:07 PM         #58
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbudz420 said:
i dont think anyone is suggesting smoking isnt harmful.what i take issue with is how harmful is it to others?i mean im fairly certaint that second hand smoke hasnt k!lled anyone.now it may be a nuisance or contributing factor to lung health over time but so is pollution.just because you find something offensive doesnt give you the right to outlaw it,which until recently was a cornerstone of this grand exercise we call america
 jbudz420 said:
i see what your saying but where is the concrete research that second hand smoke is k!lling people like sars?it doesnt exist because at the end of the day its just another airborn pollutant.so it in my view is as trivial as cologne or ketchup.i get why you might feel how you feel but i would put rabbid anti smokers in the same catagory as people with allergies.
2nd hand smoke does k!ll as well. Obviously not to the extent of smoking it yourself.

I have boys who lived with both parents/guardians that both smoke and it was almost as good as them smoking themselves.

Compare that to people who live in NYC everyday and its more than a "nuisance"; its a health issue
 05-24-2011, 07:10 PM         #59
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BLOOMBERG IS fu*kIN EVERYTHING UP!
 7 years ago '05        #60
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 8 8
SHOUTOUTS to the ppl who don't smoke saying this law is bullsh*t.

that's all it really boils down to and is proved if ppl who don't smoke still get upset when sh*t like this happens........

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy