Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Trailer

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$952 | Props total: 162 162
sh*ts weak BF3 all day
 7 years ago '05        #102
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Rubix said:
4 perks? Are u fu*kin kidding me? They should bring it down to 2 if anything. But I guess noobs would outrage if they lost superhuman abilities like being able to infinitely sprint or to make their bullets magically stronger.
yes because respawning after dying is very realistic.
 05-24-2011, 12:41 PM         #103
JonBoyQ23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #104
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 meepos said:
yes because respawning after dying is very realistic.
And that has to do with stupid powerups how? How do perks like stopping power, marathon pro, final stand and danger close make the game anymore remotely fun? Ninja, hacker, and ghost are whatever but adding more slots for perks means a higher chance of people cheesing the fu*k out of em.
 7 years ago '05        #105
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 7 years ago '08        #106
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
Renting this strictly for the epic campaign mode.
 7 years ago '05        #107
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,873 | Props total: 30083 30083
Welcome back infinity ward

This sh*t looks dope
 7 years ago '04        #108
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Rubix said:
4 perks? Are u fu*kin kidding me? They should bring it down to 2 if anything. But I guess noobs would outrage if they lost superhuman abilities like being able to infinitely sprint or to make their bullets magically stronger.
I bet that fourth perk is like a gas mask or some time of new grenade perk...cuz in the trailer they show what looks like mustard gas going off and men wearing gas masks in France...so I bet that's what the fourth one is far... walk through smoke bombs and gas bombs without getting hurt
 7 years ago '04        #109
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Rubix said:
Of all the perks you picked the most realistic ones
 7 years ago '08        #110
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 JimDinO77 said:

my n*gga..... and n*ggas gonna get a reality check when mw3 sh*ts on BF3........like always

bf3 looks gorgeous..... but i will not be fooled... cuz bc was straight a.ss cheeks (i'll wait and see the reaction it gets before i even entertain the thought of picking a game up from that series)
I bought mw2 because of cod4 but when bfbc2 trailers came on i knew n*ggas would be like that sh*t wack. People are just not open to change and are close minded but the reality is bfbc2 is possible the best console shooter ever imo.
 7 years ago '05        #111
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Dat n*gga87 said:
Of all the perks you picked the most realistic ones
Marathon pro and stopping power are more realistic than silent footsteps, undetected by spy planes, picking up more ammo, a gas mask, and a flak jacket? Really?

Not that I truly give a sh*t about the perk's people use but the problem with the latest call of duty's have been the incessant use of perks and ridiculous k!llstreaks that throw the game out of balance. I'd honestly like to see them scale it down a bit and focus more on player skill but that'll alienate a lot of the younger gamers I'm sure.
 7 years ago '04        #112
space
space
Well they do have a hardcore mode which is geared more towards player skill you still have k!llstreaks but still it's more for the hardcore player... but they should have an option to play with no k!llstreaks or perks...just you and a gun or two for those who like that..and have another mode for the "noobs" and people who want to use the k!llstreaks and perks...that would be dope
 7 years ago '07        #113
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15029 15029
 Da Ill One said:
Well they do have a hardcore mode which is geared more towards player skill you still have k!llstreaks but still it's more for the hardcore player... but they should have an option to play with no k!llstreaks or perks...just you and a gun or two for those who like that..and have another mode for the "noobs" and people who want to use the k!llstreaks and perks...that would be dope
Ill we cool and all but hardcore mode doesn't take skill at all

dudes just spray their weapon all over the place, and try to catch somebody off spawn cuz it takes little to no bullets to k!ll somebody.

no skill involved in that playlist forreal
 7 years ago '04        #114
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
Ill we cool and all but hardcore mode doesn't take skill at all

dudes just spray their weapon all over the place, and try to catch somebody off spawn cuz it takes little to no bullets to k!ll somebody.

no skill involved in that playlist forreal
oOH lol I've never played that mode...I just saw it said on it "less health" bullets are stronger" and figured it took more skill
 7 years ago '07        #115
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15029 15029
 Da Ill One said:
oOH lol I've never played that mode...I just saw it said on it "less health" bullets are stronger" and figured it took more skill

all people do LITERALLY...is wait in a corner with a silenced weapon hoping you go by em.

and as far as spawning goes, they go to where they can see your side of the map and shoot, because you can k!ll somebody with an SMG with 2 bullets from deep because of the difference in bullet damage in HC modes.

sh*t's retarded

if it wasn't for that fact I would love playing HC S&D because regular S&D takes way too many bullets to k!ll somebody most of the time (talking about Black Ops)
 7 years ago '06        #116
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 KeepinItTrill said:
all people do LITERALLY...is wait in a corner with a silenced weapon hoping you go by em.
hahaha sooo trueee...and trust...you don't need a silencer since you don't show up on tha uav when you shoot Hardcore is for people who like to camp...and who like to pretend they're in a real war-zone...lmfao..HC is fun when you're playing with friends...but it's slooowww as fu*k...I prefer the regular sh*ts...Ground War >
 7 years ago '07        #117
LilIcey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 252 252
looks dope to me
COD single players>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '10        #118
Siccnexss 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
haha im sticking to bf 3
 7 years ago '07        #119
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #120
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Game375 said:
back to the mw2 engine?!

[pic - click to view]

famoussasjohn said:
First day cop..just like BF3.

COD is a must buy for me..it's like cocaine..addictive as hell!

Black Ops was cool when playin' with friends for the first couple of months, then I moved onto playing only wager games, and once I finished the campaign, I stopped playing the game. Haven't touched it in weeks.

I'm hyped as hell for this, I loved MW2 so midnight cop most definitely for me. Same with BF3 (for the campaign mode).

For the cats complaining about no realism, there's no winning with y'all. It's a damn game; y'all want realism, join the army.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now