Cavs told no on Rudy Gay trade (Offered No. 4 Pick For Rudy Gay)

most viewed right now
 74
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NBA Lebron James just TORE HIS ACL and then RECOVERED in a few minutes :mjwtf:
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
 Tempuی said:
Gay >> Granger >>>>> Iguodala!

If the Cavaliers had Gay this past season they would have been a hell of a lot better team!
We would be picking 7 , 8 or 9th instead of 1 & 4
 7 years ago '11        #62
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
 Nautilus O said:
Not a bad move

Memphis played really well w/o Gay but then again its always one team that goes crazy in the postseason one year and then fade into oblivion the next
imagine how much better they going to be with gay. this draft sucks nobody good is going to come with the 4th pick.
 7 years ago '07        #63
Tempuی 
space
avatar space
space
$142 | Props total: 7 7
 Rico23 said:
do u watch the cavs at all? its so ironic that I went into that long winded thesis about ppl talking about teams and players they don't watch, yet u already know that Rudy would be a good fit and make the cavs drastically better.....
Yeah I actually do watch the Cavs play! Tell me one person on the Cavs that is better than Gay! I'm waiting! With the Cavs current roster along with Gay last season they would have been a lot better than they were... There's nothing wrong with the statement I made!
 05-23-2011, 10:33 PM         #64
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
He's not worth the 4th pick

Grizz played better without him....He's a ball stopper , Got max money for taking the Grizz 2 games under 500

chill
you know they were around 13-2, not sure but roughly, the last 15 gms Rudy was with them b4 he got injured right?

But you don't wanna hear common sense

 7 years ago '09        #65
zreckman 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 287 287
 O_nasty said:
There's a good chance he lasts @ 4

Let's say doesn't though

Jonas Valancianus (Center)

Jan Vessley (6'11/ Nowitizki type player)

Both of them are options...I prefer Kanter over both , There's so many options the Cavs have right now. There's no reason to add a player like Gay.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I'm a huge cavs fan and this guy is a f*cking barnum and bailey circus clown for acting like anybody, even Irving, is close to the athlete or ball player rudy Gay is. Rudy is the truth for anybody who knows about basketball and even if we gave varejao and the 4th for him with the trade exception we still woulda came out on top. Everybody so hype about the cavs drafting a freshman who played 11 mediocre games for duke number one as the franchise pg when there no guarantee he is gonna be better than baron davis in his prime. Id rather take Gay over anybody in thsi draft and let him be a athlete in cleveland and pick Dwill number 1.
 7 years ago '09        #66
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,313 | Props total: 13542 13542
The Grizzlies do need Rudy Gay because he's an offensive option they didnt have when the Thunder decided to double ZBo. But, thats the only reason they need him. They can get a much cheaper option to have the same effect that defends better and be okay. Why keep paying Rudy all that money to be a secondary guy to ZBo and Marc because that tandem inside is what made the Grizzlies formidable and helped them almost reach the WCF.

I would trade Rudy if I knew I could get a cheaper option that made defenses honor him offensively.




And before you run back in here saying I didnt watch them play, I sat at more games in the Forum this year than you did, trust me.


Last edited by That Guy Fly; 05-23-2011 at 11:06 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #67
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,313 | Props total: 13542 13542
 O_nasty said:
pass up on 6'11 center of the future for an fringe all star.....getting paid max money....never been to the playoffs

i guess John Salmons is worth the 4th pick too
I would agree with this if they didnt have a good center in Marc Gasol. No need in drafting a big. They need a guy they can play at the 2 and 3 whether its a starter or somebody as instant offense off the bench
 7 years ago '04        #68
Kadroan 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$35,187 | Props total: 8239 8239
I don't blame the Cavs for trying to get rid of the 4th pick in this weak draft. I'd go for Iggy instead, atleast he plays D
 7 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,313 | Props total: 13542 13542
 Kadroan said:
I don't blame the Cavs for trying to get rid of the 4th pick in this weak draft. I'd go for Iggy instead, atleast he plays D
Iggy is a good option for them too.
 7 years ago '06        #70
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
 zreckman said:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I'm a huge cavs fan and this guy is a f*cking barnum and bailey circus clown for acting like anybody, even Irving, is close to the athlete or ball player rudy Gay is. Rudy is the truth for anybody who knows about basketball and even if we gave varejao and the 4th for him with the trade exception we still woulda came out on top. Everybody so hype about the cavs drafting a freshman who played 11 mediocre games for duke number one as the franchise pg when there no guarantee he is gonna be better than baron davis in his prime. Id rather take Gay over anybody in thsi draft and let him be a athlete in cleveland and pick Dwill number 1.
Your right...Rudy Gay is the fu*king truth.....Post his playoff numbers though , I'll wait........

btw....the fu*k does "let him be an athlete" mean.

wait up....nugga just used baron davis name like he's some scrub i'm done


 Fly 2ndComing said:
I would agree with this if they didnt have a good center in Marc Gasol. No need in drafting a big. They need a guy they can play at the 2 and 3 whether its a starter or somebody as instant offense off the bench
I was talking from the Cavs perspective :confuse:


Last edited by O Nasty; 05-23-2011 at 11:44 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #71
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320

Rumors have been swirling that the Cavaliers are interested in trading for Memphis Grizzlies forward Rudy Gay.

Those rumors can stop swirling.

Yes, the Cavs have a $14.6 million trade exception at their disposal. No, they don't appear to be interested in the 6-foot-8, 230-pound Gay.

[pic - click to view]


 7 years ago '06        #72
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,037 | Props total: 2062 2062
 O_nasty said:
Your right...Rudy Gay is the fu*king truth.....Post his playoff numbers though , I'll wait........

btw....the fu*k does "let him be an athlete" mean.

wait up....nugga just used baron davis name like he's some scrub i'm done




I was talking from the Cavs perspective :confuse:

I could say post the Cavs current players playoff numbers.

But yeah this discussion is pointless, Rudy Gay wouldn't want to go to the Cavs anyway.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 7 years ago '06        #73
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
 kmstokes said:
I could say post the Cavs current players playoff numbers.

But yeah this discussion is pointless, Rudy Gay wouldn't want to go to the Cavs anyway.
About half have all played in the playoffs....Can't say the same for Gay But that's not even the fu*king point. Muhfu*kas on here are so simple minded. Gay isn't a franchise player. Cavaliers are in a rebuilding process , So if gay isn't a franchise player why would the Cavaliers want him? This isn't NBA2k & the Cavs aren't the Lakers. The whole team is about to be gutted and rebuilt through the draft

That takes more than 1 draft.....We not trying to have 1 draft , Pick up a borderline all star and hover around 500 and get knocked out in the first round. Which is what exactly bringing in Gay would do. Or Iggy from the Sixers , Who also gets paid bigg money buy isn't a franchise player

All in all

4th pick>>>Gay

idc what the record was with him this year...80 million for 18 a game

I Don't want em....I wouldn't want em with the situation the Cavs are in....If you disagree


[video - click to view]


 7 years ago '06        #74
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,037 | Props total: 2062 2062
 O_nasty said:
About half have all played in the playoffs....Can't say the same for Gay But that's not even the fu*king point. Muhfu*kas on here are so simple minded. Gay isn't a franchise player. Cavaliers are in a rebuilding process , So if gay isn't a franchise player why would the Cavaliers want him? This isn't NBA2k & the Cavs aren't the Lakers. The whole team is about to be gutted and rebuilt through the draft

That takes more than 1 draft.....We not trying to have 1 draft , Pick up a borderline all star and hover around 500 and get knocked out in the first round. Which is what exactly bringing in Gay would do. Or Iggy from the Sixers , Who also gets paid bigg money buy isn't a franchise player

All in all

4th pick>>>Gay

idc what the record was with him this year...80 million for 18 a game

I Don't want em....I wouldn't want em with the situation the Cavs are in....If you disagree



Mostly because of Bron though, you do have a point on why yall shouldn't get Gay, I just disagree with you to a certain extent.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 05-24-2011, 02:21 AM         #75
WHTMANCNTJUMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gonna move Rudy to Philly for Iggy
 7 years ago '04        #76
BrBHZ 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,542 | Props total: 3534 3534
 WHTMANCNTJUMP said:
They gonna move Rudy to Philly for Iggy
stop it.
 7 years ago '08        #77
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
@ these rudy trades. if we traded for iggy, id hate the grizzlies.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
I will marry this woman for real.
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
40 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
137 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy