Cavs told no on Rudy Gay trade (Offered No. 4 Pick For Rudy Gay)

most viewed right now
Face to face with a cannibalistic sect
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden the prophet tried to warn us about Spotify
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
XXXtentacion said Drake was out to murder him on erased instagram post
112 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
230 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
kmstokes 
space
space
$11,060 | Props total: 2078 2078
 O_nasty said:
He's not worth the 4th pick

Grizz played better without him....He's a ball stopper , Got max money for taking the Grizz 2 games under 500

chill
If you could gotten Rudy Gay and Kyrie that's a win.

The only bad part might be the money he's making.

3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 05-23-2011, 06:29 PM         #42
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They said no? WTF! This is why lebron left bc of dumbass front office decisions. You rather gamble on a player in the draft then get a proven player in Rudy Gay and you still have the number 1 pick.
 05-23-2011, 06:51 PM         #43
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I read it wrong it is what it is boys cant wait for a n*gga to fuk up. Cleveland Still Lost and there front office is one of the worst in the NBA.
 7 years ago '06        #44
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,684 | Props total: 20057 20057
4th and their 1st next year woulda got it done next yrs draft is stackeddd
 7 years ago '09        #45
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 2113 2113
 Rique said:
4th and their 1st next year woulda got it done next yrs draft is stackeddd
can't trade your 1st on back to back years
 7 years ago '05        #46
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,518 | Props total: 233 233
 O_nasty said:
that sh*t is a rumor

i'd be pissed if they even thought about this
Rudy's better than anyone the cavs could get at 4#
 7 years ago '10        #47
#JewLife 112 heat pts112
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Bea5T said:
depends what you are looking for in your 3.

if you want a ball dominant scorer who plays perhaps the worst defense in the league, Rudy.

if you want a lockdown D rebounding 3, get Kawhi Leonard
 7 years ago '09        #48
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,463 | Props total: 13786 13786
I dont think its a rumor. Many people are now reporting it and they arent using the same source.
 7 years ago '06        #49
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,459 | Props total: 325 325
 Bea5T said:
You don't know that lol

We don't need Gay.....Ppl act like Gay is some rare player or something , He's a fringe all star getting paid like a franchise player

7 years ago '04        #50
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$44,452 | Props total: 15510 15510
 O_nasty said:
He's not worth the 4th pick

Grizz played better without him....He's a ball stopper , Got max money for taking the Grizz 2 games under 500

chill

n*ggas is delusional
 7 years ago '06        #51
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
pass up on 6'11 center of the future for an fringe all star.....getting paid max money....never been to the playoffs

i guess John Salmons is worth the 4th pick too
 7 years ago '06        #52
kmstokes 
space
space
$11,060 | Props total: 2078 2078
Kantar might be gone also.

3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 05-23-2011, 08:23 PM         #53
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
pass up on 6'11 center of the future for an fringe all star.....getting paid max money....never been to the playoffs

kanter never lasts until 4.
 7 years ago '08        #54
100dollarman 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 516 516
Cavs is gay for not taking that trade
 7 years ago '07        #55
Tempuی 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 7 7

^^^ I HATE people talking on the Grizzlies that know nothing about them.... Stick to the Cavs man.... for real!

How in the hell do you know Enes Kanter is the center of the future? Get outta here! You don't know how players will pan out from the draft! It's all pure speculation on anybody's part! Rudy Gay is legit! That's why teams want him so bad when he's been injured the last part of the season! Gay fits into the system in Memphis perfectly! I know you've probably only watched a few Memphis games and that was probably from these playoffs! People saying that Memphis is better without Gay are DELUSIONAL! If Memphis had Gay it would be the Grizzlies in the WCF! Instead you got somebody like Sam Young (somebody that doesn't even average close to 10ppg) in Gay's place! I keep telling people Zbo stepped up but at the same time he was getting shut down a lot from getting double teamed... with Gay on the floor it would have created a lot more spacing and those double teams would be few and far between... They would have had to pick their poison (get destroyed by Zbo on the inside or get destroyed by Gay)... The only LEGIT shooter Memphis had was OJ Mayo.....

If the Cavs would have gotten Rudy Gay your words would be completely different! Oh... One more thing... the only people that say there was no ball movement when Gay had the ball are crazy as well and just talking out of their a.sses... Gay flowed with the Memphis offense and also had the ability to iso....

Last edited by Tempuی; 05-23-2011 at 08:31 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #56
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
There's a good chance he lasts @ 4

Let's say doesn't though

Jonas Valancianus (Center)

Jan Vessley (6'11/ Nowitizki type player)

Both of them are options...I prefer Kanter over both , There's so many options the Cavs have right now. There's no reason to add a player like Gay.
 7 years ago '06        #57
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
 Tempuی said:
^^^ I HATE people talking on the Grizzlies that know nothing about them.... Stick to the Cavs man.... for real!

How in the hell do you know Enes Kanter is the center of the future? Get outta here! You don't know how players will pan out from the draft! It's all pure speculation on anybody's part! Rudy Gay is legit! That's why teams want him so bad when he's been injured the last part of the season! Gay fits into the system in Memphis perfectly! I know you've probably only watched a few Memphis games and that was probably from these playoffs! People saying that Memphis is better without Gay are DELUSIONAL! If Memphis had Gay it would be the Grizzlies in the WCF! Instead you got somebody like Sam Young (somebody that doesn't even average close to 10ppg) in Gay's place! I keep telling people Zbo stepped up but at the same time he was getting shut down a lot from getting double teamed... with Gay on the floor it would have created a lot more spacing and those double teams would be few and far between... They would have had to pick their poison (get destroyed by Zbo on the inside or get destroyed by Gay)... The only LEGIT shooter Memphis had was OJ Mayo.....

If the Cavs would have gotten Rudy Gay your words would be completely different! Oh... One more thing... the only people that say there was no ball movement when Gay had the ball are crazy as well and just talking out of their a.sses... Gay flowed with the Memphis offense and also had the ability to iso....
I rather take my chances on a big

I don't want to be Philly or Pacers with young good talent anchored down by a fake franchise player.

7 years ago '11        #58
Joseph 14 heat pts14
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 9398 9398
 O_nasty said:
There's a good chance he lasts @ 4

Let's say doesn't though

Jonas Valancianus (Center)

Jan Vessley (6'11/ Nowitizki type player)

Both of them are options...I prefer Kanter over both , There's so many options the Cavs have right now. There's no reason to add a player like Gay.
you do know he shoot like 50 percent from the line and barely 30 percent from the euro 3

every tall white guy ain't Dirk b and the other n*gga probably some sh*t

but people don't realize that Gay would be a great second option and without Melo in the west he'll be an all star

plus I don't see any of these n*ggas that bout to get drafted bein as good as him
 7 years ago '06        #59
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:
you do know he shoot like 50 percent from the line and barely 30 percent from the euro 3

every tall white guy ain't Dirk b and the other n*gga probably some sh*t

but people don't realize that Gay would be a great second option and without Melo in the west he'll be an all star

plus I don't see any of these n*ggas that bout to get drafted bein as good as him

He's 6'11 and likes to play on the perimeter

who that sound like...b

nowhere did i say he would have the impact or career of dirk
 7 years ago '07        #60
Tempuی 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 7 7
 O_nasty said:
I rather take my chances on a big

I don't want to be Philly or Pacers with young good talent anchored down by a fake franchise player.

Gay >> Granger >>>>> Iguodala!

If the Cavaliers had Gay this past season they would have been a hell of a lot better team!

I'm gonna put it this way... You can bank on the Grizzlies being a top 5 team in the West next year (my prediction: Number 4 in the West next year).... as long as they keep the core together... Mayo seemed to get some love toward the end of the Grizzlies run so I'm hoping they keep him too... and put him back into the starting lineup next season (his defense is also much improved and the spacing on the floor he creates only helps Gasol and Zbo).... Conley/Vasquez, Mayo/Allen/Henry, Gay/Battier/Young, Zbo/Arthur, Gasol/Haddadi (Haddadi ain't that great but hell he's 7'2"... at least he's better than that bum Thabeet < glad we got rid of him) >>>>>>>>>>> It's our bench that needs a LITTLE work... Darrell Arthur has been improving his stock.... I'd say one of the better PF's in the league... ESPECIALLY coming off the bench... Vasquez has been doing a GREAT job at being a facilitator and doesn't turn the ball over much and has a pretty nice mid-range game...

Last edited by Tempuی; 05-23-2011 at 09:01 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
275 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
88 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rip xxxtentacion (seriously this man might be literally dead in miami)
106 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside "Better to keep a burner on you, people get out of jail, not caskets" -..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
96 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
148 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
X last picture few minutes before being killed.
102 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Has kyrie Irving lost his mind?
99 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy