Joe Budden Picks Top 5 D.O.A

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2011, 02:44 PM         #21
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wtf:ya'll are fu*kin buggin on kiss.that n*gga will destroy a n*gga in a battle.he bodies commercial songs.hood sh*t he destroys.mixtapes are better then most n*ggas albums.ya must be used to listening to just hooks.most of these new n*ggas cant even tell a story in they rhymes.when u listen to jada.u have to "rewind" sh*t just to listen to the punchlines correctly.:cool-smiley-009:plus every album he put out is solid.never a disappointment.
 7 years ago '09        #22
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8841 8841
I know that Jadakiss is not top 5 but the hate for Jadakiss on this site is disgusting
 7 years ago '07        #23
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
He had an agenda with this one. He took it another direction so that it gets talked about and he also is giving credit to rappers who didnt achieve great individual success but were good (much like what he thinks of himself). Problem with this list is all of these rappers are very good. But dont even believe they themselves are better than 4 names left off the list.
 7 years ago '05        #24
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 ash1990 said:
I know that Jadakiss is not top 5 but the hate for Jadakiss on this site is disgusting
Pretty much everybody on here gives Kiss his props, but he aint Top 5 dead or alive...he's a beast, and one of my favs, but you cant honestly put him over guys like Jay, Big, Pac, even Nas, and he aint even Top 5...
 7 years ago '05        #25
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
i really thought he was gonna individually name all of slaughterhouse and add Em......but No Nas or Redman considering he was a pioneer for New Jerz?
 7 years ago '09        #26
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
Pretty much everybody on here gives Kiss his props, but he aint Top 5 dead or alive...he's a beast, and one of my favs, but you cant honestly put him over guys like Jay, Big, Pac, even Nas, and he aint even Top 5...

[pic - click to view]

Can you read
 ash1990 said:
I know that Jadakiss is not top 5
his not even in my Top 15 fam
 7 years ago '09        #27
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
Jadakiss is not in my top 50
 7 years ago '09        #28
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
Jadakiss? n*ggas serious lol
 05-23-2011, 03:34 PM         #29
hody08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
no i dont actually buddy

outkast has zero classics...........they just have classic songs

[pic - click to view]

05-23-2011, 03:40 PM         #30
Dabu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
common nor andre nor jada is top 5

gtfo......tell andre to drop a solo first

and outkast as no classic albums.......they just have albums ppl remember cuz of the singles

most of their albums have aleast 2-3 sh*tty songs
:rolll augh: who da fu*k is this retard
 7 years ago '10        #31
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 FappingFapstar said:
common nor andre nor jada is top 5

gtfo......tell andre to drop a solo first

and outkast as no classic albums.......they just have albums ppl remember cuz of the singles

most of their albums have aleast 2-3 sh*tty songs
:comeatmeb ro:........................
 05-23-2011, 03:42 PM         #32
Dabu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Oh word? Thats why he says Em influenced him as much as Pac?
he said em is the goat numerous times but doesn't have him top 5?
 05-23-2011, 03:45 PM         #33
Dabu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
The thread title is misleading. In the article, they asked Joey who are the most unappreciated and underrated artists who aren't considered legends.
Wow......That sh*t makes sense then
 05-23-2011, 03:48 PM         #34
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 plus pages
 05-23-2011, 03:53 PM         #35
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
n*gga IN WHAT UNIVERSE? JADAKISS GET"S SO MUCH HATE ON THIS bi*ch IT"S RIDICULOUS, and before you say "everybody gets hated on boxden", yes you are absolutely right, they do, but jadakiss RARELY, and I MEAN RARELY EVER, EVER, EVER, EVEERRRRR get's props on this bi*ch......

I could make a kiss thread right now and the first 2 pages this is all you will see

"kiss is wack now"

"he not even the best out of his group"

"kiss style is old"

"Kiss dont got a classic"

"why kiss voice sound so nasty?"

"I dont like kiss cus his first letters are JADA"

"kiss aint top 5"

"lil b>>>>>>>>> kisss"

jada get's no love on this sh*t, and nice as he is on the mic, it's ashame.....now I dont know what budden is talking about, or if he dropped kiss name for being under appreciated, but if he did, I DEFINITELY agree.

kiss isn't for no internet a.ss n*gga, he's not for you, he doesn't make music for you, so why would you like his sh*t? and alot of these dudes couldn't throw a ninja star at a samurai wedding.

its fu*ked up though, because budden has sooo many rider's, now that he has came out and said kiss is one of his fav's...now everybody that follow's budden life story is going to hop on kiss's d!ck.and claim that he's "that dude" now. It's not too many rappers that can get on a track with jadakiss and hang in there.....they are out there, but it isn't a bunch.......the dude is raw now and he was raw back then.

Last edited by Motivated; 05-23-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #36
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga IN WHAT UNIVERSE? JADAKISS GET"S SO MUCH HATE ON THIS bi*ch IT"S RIDICULOUS, and before you say "everybody gets hated on boxden", yes you are absolutely right, they do, but jadakiss RARELY, and I MEAN RARELY EVER, EVER, EVER, EVEERRRRR get's props on this bi*ch......

I could make a kiss thread right now and the first 2 pages this is all you will see

"kiss is wack now"

"he not even the best out of his group"

"kiss style is old"

"Kiss dont got a classic"

"why kiss voice sound so nasty?"

"I dont like kiss cus his first letters are JADA"

"kiss aint top 5"

"lil b>>>>>>>>> kisss"

jada get's no love on this sh*t, and nice as he is on the mic, it's ashame.....now I dont know what budden is talking about, or if he dropped kiss name for being under appreciated, but if he did, I DEFINITELY agree.

kiss isn't for no internet a.ss n*gga, he's not for you, he doesn't make music for you, so why would you like his sh*t? and alot of these dudes couldn't throw a ninja star at a samurai wedding.

its fu*ked up though, because budden has sooo many rider's, now that he has came out and said kiss is one of his fav's...now everybody that follow's budden life story is going to hop on kiss's d!ck.and claim that he's "that dude" now. It's not too many rappers that can get on a track with jadakiss and hang in there.....they are out there, but it isn't a bunch.......the dude is raw now and he was raw back then.
my n*gga Tommy went in on the nerds
 7 years ago '08        #37
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 302 302
lol @ saying kiss gets no love on here....n*gga gets too much cuz hes borderline average now.

every album from the n*gga is forgettable (each got a few joints - but every album got a few good joints).... Champ Is Here is a classic tape though and he k!lled sh*t with Lox but now....he aint all that imo atleast

he use to have classic verses and would alwqays show up for posse cuts though
 05-23-2011, 04:01 PM         #38
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
nice list...
dunno about kiss bein' there tho..
prime example
 05-23-2011, 04:03 PM         #39
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
lol @ saying kiss gets no love on here...n*gga gets too much cuz hes borderline average now.

every album from the n*gga is forgettable (each got a few joints - but every album got a few good joints).... Champ Is Here is a classic tape though and he k!lled sh*t with Lox but now....he aint all that imo atleast

he use to have classic verses and would alwqays show up for posse cuts though
he doesn't...and there's another thread on here proving what I said about him not recieving it....he's also gotten props in that thread as well.

if budden knows he's dope, then i'm fine with that, because budden behind his crazy a.ss antics and "know it all" personality, he's actually a good rapper....and he's had some nice a.ss tracks in the past....so i'll take HIS OPINION someone that actually does this hip-hop sh*t over a internet n*gga that probably has no real definition of a good mc anyday.
 7 years ago '04        #40
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
Black Thought gets respect from everyone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy