NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2011, 02:45 PM         #81
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That performance was fu*king awesome. A lot of creativity and will definitely help her with the song (the beat is nice, but the song is ok). She's truly indeed of the few entertainers that still we got out here. Hands down flawless performance... and I hope all this hefty bags.lut buckets take a note from a real G.
 7 years ago '05        #82
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
 80sbabyent said:

I like how her Jay and Kanye always take something really creative but not popular and one up it in front of the whole world.

Ex. Kanye's Power video, Jay's Brooklyn Go Hard Video, and now Beyonce's BBMA performance.

That was nice!!! Beyawnce stay swagga jacking but everybody on the internet is starting to expose her.
 7 years ago '08        #83
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 dj_tameil said:
WRONG AGAIN! & Lmao @ u gettin me cut. Do u know how many different production deals I have with different labels across the world? I'm not signed exclusively to just one label u dumb fu*k! Get your info straight. Lmfao @ people who read up on some sh*t and think they know it all. OH... AND Diplo doesnt manage or make my career either. Diplo happens to be a member of my squad "Brick Bandits" who branched off into his own sh*t and achieved the greatest success ever. Nobody in this family owes or has to answer to anybody in the family for anything. #TRYAGAIN
There isn't a credible source anywhere that proves what yuo're saying to be right or that proves me wrong. You sound like some senile cokehead who met Diplo once backstage and now think he's down with the clique.

Oh yeah.....

[pic - click to view]

END OF DISCUSSION

fu*kin retard
 7 years ago '04        #84
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 Lot17 said:
There isn't a credible source anywhere that proves what yuo're saying to be right or that proves me wrong. You sound like some senile cokehead who met Diplo once backstage and now think he's down with the clique.

Oh yeah.....

[pic - click to view]

END OF DISCUSSION

fu*kin retard
Nice photoshop u fu*king idiot! You have a lot of time on your hands to be trying to prove me wrong and prove who and who I dont know.

It never occurs to u that Diplo may be just sh*tting you huh? Oh... and I guess this wasnt really uploaded by Mad Decent more than 2 years ago..

[video - click to view]

And if u need more proof then check the pics & everything else in my Myspace which hasnt been changed in forever. Lmfao @ u hating a.ss idiots that have to go above and beyond to prove sh*t. I guess myself & Brick Bandits are just on the roster for the Mad Decent Block Parties for no gotdamn reason at all huh? Maybe u need to google or look some sh*t up on youtube to satisfy your hunger for answers... smh.

Last edited by dj_tameil; 05-24-2011 at 04:09 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #85
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
Also... u fu*king idiot! I never said that Diplo had NOTHING to do with Major Lazer at all. U fu*king the whole story up. Major Lazer is the artist... ML is one person, Diplo is another person & Switch is another person... they do not collectively make a group. Major Lazer is one fu*kin person u idiot. Maybe u should follow Major Lazer on twitter too. Diplo stands behind Major Lazer as being one of his producers & his dj and Major Lazer is also his artist. The way you're saying it is like saying Puff Daddy & Biggie collectively make up the group "The Notorious B.I.G".... no u fu*kin dumbass, The Notorious B.i.G. is one fu*king person! Waste your time if u want... I'm done here.

Last edited by dj_tameil; 05-24-2011 at 04:16 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #86
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
LOL you maaaaad.

Where's the photoshop, dummy? And why making up dumb sh*t? The verdict is in from Diplo himself and you sounding SKETCHYYYYYY.

You gonna argue with Diplo too about his own group?? He probably doesn't even know who you are, clown.

You still failed to find me ANYTHING that says that Major Lazer is one person. You must be thinking of that the fu*king cartoon character with the dreads on a lot of their promo art..and if that's the case then you're even more of a fu*kin retard than I thought. ROFL @ Major Lazer is one person.... but Diplo is another person and Switch is another person..

WHAT???
 7 years ago '04        #87
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
 Lot17 said:
LOL you maaaaad.

Where's the photoshop, dummy? And why making up dumb sh*t? The verdict is in from Diplo himself and you sounding SKETCHYYYYYY.

You gonna argue with Diplo too about his own group?? He probably doesn't even know who you are, clown.

You still failed to find me ANYTHING that says that Major Lazer is one person. You must be thinking of that the fu*king cartoon character with the dreads on a lot of their promo art..and if that's the case then you're even more of a fu*kin retard than I thought. ROFL @ Major Lazer is one person.... but Diplo is another person and Switch is another person..

WHAT???
I could really...

NVM... I said I was done. I'll leave it at that. I guess u didnt click the link which is straight from the Mad Decent site or look at the youtube video which was straight from the Mad Decent account to promote the EP dropping right? And it never occurs to u that Wes could have just been saying whatever to u just to shut you up. Nvm buddy... u got it... good job

Last edited by dj_tameil; 05-24-2011 at 04:29 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #88
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 7 years ago '08        #89
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
F*GGOT I don't care to click no links. You just tryna trick me into listening to your sh*tty remix mash-ups. I ain't stupid.

I don't know why I'm even giving you so much dignification with these responses. We all see that you crazy. So last.fm, their Myspace page, and their Wikipedia biography that hasn't been edited in years are just lying? SKETCHYYYYYYYY

[Diplo voice]Sounds sketch to me[/Diplo voice]

7 years ago '04        #90
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
For one... I dont need u to listen to sh*t! I dont give a fu*k if u listen or not. The links were straight to the Mad Decent Site where u would see my release by them.. and the youtube link which also u dont have to watch is straight from Mad Decent's account. k!ll yourself! I know what I am and I know what I do. No need to waste anymore time arguing with a nobody about the sh*t that can be easily googled about me. So again... k!ll yourself
 05-24-2011, 05:44 PM         #91
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think some people still salty over the Kayne thing........
 7 years ago '08        #92
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
I'm not tryna have Google mad at me first searching up on nobodies, wasting their server space and sh*t. Either way, what does that have to do with Major Lazer = Diplo & DJ Switch??

LOL @ you just now searching this and finding it out yourself. That's pathetic.
 7 years ago '09        #93
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6240 6240
So its basically a straight rip off? it was a dope performance but Jesus christ they copied and pasted a lot of the performance

[video - click to view]

I know how people here think robbing ideas is fine so i`ll say no more
 7 years ago '09        #94
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
Who's hating???

Wasn't the first THING I said "amazing performer". Stop throwing words loosely that are not in anyway a.ssociated with what I said.
Lol I wasnt callin u a hater at all. I said i ignore the haters and post the facts of things that i know, which is the reason why i quoted u and wrote what i wrote. I could tell that u just didnt know about the whole Diplo sampling himself thing. When i said haters I meant the other poster who just post stupid stuff just to post. sorry i guess there was a little misunderstanding.
 7 years ago '09        #95
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
So its basically a straight rip off? it was a dope performance but Jesus christ they copied and pasted a lot of the performance

the same person who directed or produced whatever Beyonces performance was the same person who did the one that their comparing Beyonces performance with so.......
 7 years ago '09        #96
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
The Story Behind Beyonce's Incredible Billboard Performance
Posted Tue May 24, 2011 11:25am PDT by Daniel Kreps in Amplifier

The most memorable moment of Sunday night's Billboard Music Awards -- one of the most striking moments of any awards show this century, really -- came when Beyoncé took the stage to perform her 4 single "Run the World (Girls)." Standing before a simple white screen that displayed an eye-popping array of projections, Beyoncé interacted with globes, dancers, and even an army of synchronized Beyoncé clones that weren't really there. The expertly executed performance was more awe-inspiring and innovative that anything on the Grammys or MTV VMAs, and definitely trumped any acrobatic stage show Katy, Rihanna, Britney, or even Gaga have fashioned in recent memory.

For new media artist and film director Kenzo Digital, the performance was the culmination of a month of near-sleepless nights. While his colleagues at advertising company Wieden-Kennedy went home at night, he attended intense meetings with Beyoncé and put in grueling hours on the computer concocting the performance's incredible graphics. "I literally haven't slept in five days," Digital tells The Amp, fresh off a plane back from the Awards in Las Vegas. "It's been a very hands-on, intense process."

Kenzo's work has been featured everywhere from the Tribeca Film Festival to the Guggenheim and MOMA. He studied under "the father of video art" Nam June Paik and his latest film, City of God's Son, is an experimental hip-hop opera that was lauded by Kanye West. Beyoncé's team approached Digital about a collaboration, and after meeting, "She really liked where my head was at," Digital says. "They had this idea to do something interactive and projection-based, so I concepted it with Beyoncé. We worked intensely with her choreographer Frank Gatson, who was also super incredible. Together, we fleshed out how the video would interact with the choreography and went back and forth several times on the look and style. My whole thing was to create this futuristic origami jungle world with elephants and lions."

In just one month, Kenzo, Beyoncé, creative studio Breathe (the geniuses behind the graphics at Roger Waters' amazing The Wall live shows), and animation team Dirt Empire conceptualized and executed the "Girls" performance. "Beyoncé has such an incredible work ethic and vision, and you really couldn't ask for a better collaborator in terms of the performing side of things as well. She k!lled it," Digital says. "When I saw that thing come out live, I was absolutely and completely blown away. As many times as she had rehearsed, as many times as she mocked it up just in the video room to get a reference of where we're at with the animation, to see that come together with her and her 100 percent energy and all the pyro effects, it was insane."

Perhaps most impressive, Beyoncé did the entire performance without the help of a reference screen, like the ones a weatherman uses to pinpoint where it's raining. "She is an absolute monster, she nailed all of her walks -- she just knows it," Kenzo says. "Her muscle memory, her performance, she doesn't need guides. She just needs to practice it a couple times and it's done. There was no visual guide. Her eye line was straight into the crowd, engaging the crowd. That's just her amazing abilities as a performer."

Kenzo admits that Beyoncé's team was initially inspired by a similar performance by Italian singer Lorella Cuccarini. "[The Cuccarini artists] are awesome and do incredible work as well, but there are a lot of different inspirations for where our piece came from," he said. "That's the thing, it's very simplistic. If anything, it's a great example of how great of a performer Beyoncé is. It's just a bare white screen. It's a technique in video art since the '80s in terms of frontal projection and interactive things. That's really nothing new. It's not even a new technology. It's just an incredibly simple, awesome storytelling device, and with a performer like Beyoncé it becomes incredibly powerful."

Kenzo hopes the "Girls" performance lives on as a centerpiece for Beyoncé's inevitable tour in support of 4. "It would be awesome if it would be," he says, "but I don't know what's in store exactly." Digital's phone has been ringing constantly since Beyoncé's world-stopping performance -- "I literally have 50 new messages on my answering machine and so many emails" -- so expect some more revolutionary performances in the near-future.

==>
 7 years ago '08        #97
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Learn how to read, thirstbucket.
 05-24-2011, 11:52 PM         #98
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The performance was dope! Now I know in a few days some one will break down the symbolism.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy