Stars React to Beyoncé’s Billboard Music Awards Performance

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
7031 pageviews
100 comments

SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,056 | Props total: 67830 67830
Stars React to Beyoncé’s Billboard Music Awards Performance

Beyoncé converted any remaining non-believers with her show-stopping performance of “Run the World (Girls)” at Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards. But her fans weren’t the only ones impressed by what they saw. The superstar’s peers took to Twitter to sing her praises following the innovative display. From her sister Solange to fellow divas Rihanna, Pink, and Keri Hilson, hear what the stars had to say about Bey.

Missy Elliott: BEYONCE go awwf! Wow!!! All i can say! BEYONCE a True Entertainer!! U Deserve the Sucess! Such a Hard Worker!

Rihanna: Congrats to Beyonce on a #MAJAH award and tribute #1LOVE #diditonem #brrrap #fancy #fashion #Rah #STAN #stadiumstatus #Werk #RihannaNavy

Rev Run: These effects are nuts! #Beyonce

Jermaine Dupri: Beyonce hitting that stanky leg on y’all lol

La La Vazquez: B.E.Y.O.N.C.E———–> UNREAL! UNBELIEVABLE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Karina Pasian: Okaaaayyyyyy SOOOO I hope everyone knows that NO ONE CAN COME ON AFTER THAT PERFORMANCE BEYONCE I FRICKIN LOVE YOU

Estelle: #allyeseverything. bey @ #bbma

LeToya Luckett: No,thank u…. Lve U. Happy tears…

Solange: I can’t feel my face I’m smiling so hard!!!!

Keri Hilson: THAT sh*t WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING…BEYONCE…INCREDIBLE!!

Monica: Beyonce always has known how to bring the house down…what she does takes diligence, dedication & straight up hard work. She be k!lling it

Tiffany Evans: Im so happy for Beyonce!!that performance was justttt ughhh!!!Dope way to come back.

Trey Songz: Congrats to B! She the illest

Diplo: Whoa beyonce on bıllboard awards jus made me spıt my burıto out & had to get a defıbrılator

Rye Rye: Can’t lie Beyonce k!lling her performance of Run the World lol yessssss Bey!

Jazmine Sullivan: just incase u ain’t know! ima #beyoncefan. the b k!lled. taught her all the dance steps myself:) ….jk

J. Cole: Beyonce.. G.O.A.T. woww

Sean Garrett: Congrats B well deserved!!

Ledisi: Yes Ms. Beyonce is incredible!Love her always.

Omarion: #Beyonce is the Truth!! Hands down!! Wow!! Real performer!! I’m speechless!! Serious..I’ve never witness such greatness! So humble,so thankful..wow!

Taraji P. Henson: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRKKKKKKK!!!! #Beyonce

Pink: Beyonce just k!llED it at the Billboard awards. So original, so rad. Me and @hartluck loved it.

Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins: Watching Billboard Awards and after that performance by Beyonce, I don’t think anyone else should perform tonight! She is just that good.

Polow Da Don: BEYONCE IS WHAT ITS LIKE TO GET IT RIGHT!!!!! #SOINSPIRING. I LOVE MF’s THAT LIVE IT….

Brandy: All I can say is WOW about a mind blowing performance on the Billboard Awards!! I’ll leave it at that!!!!!

Angela Simmons: Man I just seen beyonce’s billboard performance. She’s amazing WOW!!!

Binkie of Electrik Red: The rapture did happen and we all just watched the second coming of CHRIST! JESUS is in fact a woman and his alias is BEYONCE’ #repent

[pic - click to view]

Rap-Up.com || Stars React to Beyoncé’s Billboard Music Awards Performance

[video - click to view]

100 comments for "Stars React to Beyoncé’s Billboard Music Awards Performance"

7 years ago '05        #2
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
yea bi*ch been lost her soul you can tell her mind and performance was out of sync
 7 years ago '10        #3
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,909 | Props total: 13535 13535
b has the ability to take a song you don't like and have it grow on you. how does she do this? with the visuals. the video and live performances. after that you're like okay, i see your vision mama
 7 years ago '05        #4
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 trill jackson said:
b has the ability to take a song you don't like and have it grow on you. how does she do this? with the visuals. the video and live performances. after that you're like okay, i see your vision mama
thats cuz youre part of the feminin generation, no way in fu*k her songs stick to my head
 7 years ago '09        #5
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
Still can't write a song for sh*t...
 7 years ago '10        #6
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,909 | Props total: 13535 13535
 dg177bx said:
thats cuz youre part of the feminin generation, no way in fu*k her songs stick to my head
if hatin makes you feel better hate on, get your therapy but that bi*ch is a str8 up winner and i love that. she's black i love that n*gga we need inspiration
 7 years ago '05        #7
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3655 3655
Haters gonna hate cuz thats just what they do. That sh*t was dope.
 05-23-2011, 12:55 PM         #8
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she k!lled it tho
 05-23-2011, 12:57 PM         #9
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was whatever
 05-23-2011, 12:59 PM         #10
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a grown a.ss man........get plenty of pus*y....and admit the song is dope.....not the meaning or the implication, just the concept and creativity..........much props for STEPPING OUT SIDE THE BOX
 7 years ago '04        #11
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Man, when I saw her live a few years back... I gave her alot respect. Good performance.
 7 years ago '05        #12
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
[QUOTE=Dos-effect;19449133]Im a grown a.ss man........get plenty of pus*y....and admit the song is dope.....not the meaning or the implication, just the concept and creativity..........much props for STEPPING OUT SIDE THE BOXden

right , ya be the first ones talking about what bi*ches wear in a thread like who the fu*k cares?sorry if you think having my own opinion is hating, but you SHOULd STEP OUT YOUR BOX. Go along and continue your beyone bumpin sh*t.just because the rest of ya losers agree to some corny feminin sh*t ya would front and not show in public and i dont follow along with it doesnt mean im wrong.

Last edited by dg177bx; 05-23-2011 at 01:05 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #13
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Michael 1987 said:
she looks dead as hell.. devilish bi*ch.
This can't be life. Did Mr.GagaAllYouHoes just really call someone dead and devilish????

#SitYoAssDown
 05-23-2011, 01:04 PM         #14
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she was ok, imo. I'm not really a beyonce fan, but the performance was cool. Song still sucks though.
 7 years ago '07        #15
LilIcey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 252 252
big ups for beyonce

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #16
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Dont bring that wack sauce to my meal cuz that sh*t will get rejected

WTF are you guys hearing.........sounds like Swizz Beats did some coke an did this beat
 7 years ago '04        #17
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Not a fan of the song, but the performance was flawless.
 05-23-2011, 01:10 PM         #18
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=dg177bx;19449155]
 Dos-effect said:
Im a grown a.ss man........get plenty of pus*y....and admit the song is dope.....not the meaning or the implication, just the concept and creativity..........much props for STEPPING OUT SIDE THE BOXden

right , ya be the first ones talking about what bi*ches wear in a thread like who the fu*k cares?sorry if you think having my own opinion is hating, but you SHOULd STEP OUT YOUR BOX. Go along and continue your beyone bumpin sh*t.just because the rest of ya losers agree to some corny feminin sh*t ya would front and not show in public and i dont follow along with it doesnt mean im wrong.
I didnt say none of that towards you.......n*gga you probably on some down low sh*t anyway........aint got time to be arguing with yo bi*ch a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #19
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
she performed great thats all im judging.

sh*t dont look like no lady gaga type of performance dudes was saying
 7 years ago '04        #20
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
The Theatrics were dope... You can tell she really has a lot of talented people around her lol...
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy