May 23 - Are Children Getting Weaker?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 DatKidDex said:
I seen a kid in the barber shop with a HTC 4G...wtf for ?? I still got an Instinct...
as in a samsung instinct ?? i had that phone two years ago it was a realll piece of sh*t
 7 years ago '08        #82
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23
a damn shame. I remember when I was little moms used to kick me and my brother out the house especially on weekends...and we had nintendo and sh*t like that back then but unless it was dark outside and homework was done, we couldn't play it like that. I remember we spent a week at my grandma's house and was thinkin we would be able to play her nintendo... nahhhh, same rules applied. and now I understand why
 05-24-2011, 04:24 PM         #83
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickle n Dime said:
Originally Posted by Nickle n Dime View Post

this new generation lookin up to malnourished looking niccas like justin beiber, wiz khalifa, and soulja boy.. all of a sudden looking like a twink is cool

You saying ur high school speaks for a whole generation of children ??
well i probably have more knowledge about this than a guy who hasnt been to school in a decade
 7 years ago '07        #84
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
TOTALLY AGREE! :agreement6:

I teach pre-school and these kids are soo weak and lazy. We'll be outside for 15 minutes and theyll be dying of thirst or asking what the time is so they can go inside. Meanwhile im running around with my special needs kids like I havent played in years and other kids just whine about how being tired. I'm looking at them like "are u effin serious?"

Growing up my mother would threaten me with staying in the house. Back then staying in a house for a punishment. That was corporal punishment (atleast to me and my friends) now these kids will shrug and just simply dont give a sh*t
 05-29-2011, 12:46 AM         #85
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissStush88 said:
TOTALLY AGREE! :agreement6:

I teach pre-school and these kids are soo weak and lazy. We'll be outside for 15 minutes and theyll be dying of thirst or asking what the time is so they can go inside. Meanwhile im running around with my special needs kids like I havent played in years and other kids just whine about how being tired. I'm looking at them like "are u effin serious?"

Growing up my mother would threaten me with staying in the house. Back then staying in a house for a punishment. That was corporal punishment (atleast to me and my friends) now these kids will shrug and just simply dont give a sh*t
this

if you 23 and up now, back in the day you were damn near claustrophobic during the daytime hours. the roar of other kids' laughter and the general commotion your heard outside your window drew you outside. if you were grounded and couldnt go outside it was like solitary confinement, a total mindf**k to a kid. Thats why we always opted for the a.ss whippin when givin a choice.

kids and teens today have such a isolated Ima-Do-Me attitude. They wanna stay in their own personal space and be confined to a chair updating their facebook status with passive agressive subliminal messages to someone they know or downloading a bunch of trendy auto-tune heavy songs from lime wire. If not that , they're allowing their brains to be dry rotted from the 80 dozen reality series on TV.

Im only 25 yet i feel like ive lived three life times when i reflect on the world i grew up in and compare it to todays attention deficient, live fast-think slow, hyper capitalistic, over protective and tragically complacent environment. Sometimes i feel like the only human amongst a population of robots so when i meet someone from my generation that shares some of the same upbringing as me its a breath of fresh air. I know that people say the generation gap has always existed and its all perspective but theirs one key difference... our parents stepped in and took action to ensure the values they came up with caried over to our generation, I think 80's baby, despite generally coming up in a more well-rounded time frame are slacking on our parenting, possibly because we're such a career oriented generation chaisng the american dream through higher education and trying improve our on lives, we forget to enrich the lives of the ones we brought onto this earth
 7 years ago '04        #86
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
I dunno what it is... but this generations Boys are small and weak as fu*k... I swear these kids who are like 15 look like they are 8 yet the girls look like they are in their 20's its fu*ked up...
 7 years ago '05        #87
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11731 11731
 Sid 6point7 said:

What's funny is I'm on XBL a lot but whenever I'm not I'm at the gym pumping iron. Gotta stay fit and ready.
This.

I can remember shooting a basketball when I was around 4-5 years old with my dad. I just always enjoyed sports. Couldn't wait for gym class. I never understood how n*ggas cud fail gym in high school. All u gotta do is dress and participate
 05-30-2011, 10:19 AM         #88
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't read but i agree with title when it comes to physical fitness. Too many kids are obese and physically out of shape....now mentally? Thats a whole other story. Kids are really smart and getting smarter. Damn 6 year old knows how to use the computer better than I can and reading and vocab and over all understanding of things is just crazy...
 7 years ago '06        #89
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 1314 1314
if the kids lazy...then the parents lazy
 7 years ago '05        #90
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
Yeah its crazy , I wonder how many of these kids know how to change a flat tire or even know how to make themselves something to eat ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy