Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2011, 09:17 PM         #61
CandySoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these are the kids that where crying for PSN to get back on.. weak.

7 years ago '08        #62
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
i been saying it...children are the future my a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #63
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:

Tight pants doesn't help either.
yea what the fu*k is up wit da skinny jeans
 7 years ago '08        #64
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
 Nickle n Dime said:
this new generation lookin up to malnourished looking niccas like justin beiber, wiz khalifa, and soulja boy.. all of a sudden looking like a twink is cool
lol damn shame
 7 years ago '08        #65
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
 unFaDeable said:
i dont know bout yall but when i was younger we were outside from sun up to sun down riding bikes playing blind tag football basketball all that only coming inside to grab some food then right back out, some days my pops or mom would be like u gotta stay in and i would sneak out my window to get out....i miss those days :frown:
yea...was outside til my momma hollered get yo a.ss in da house
 7 years ago '10        #66
804lyfe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 0 0
 NO RELIGION said:
the last "real" generation were the 80s babies. About a year ago my cousin (born in 1992) told me (quote on quote) "only people who wear baggy clothes is old heads and f*ggots,real n*ggas wear skinny jeans", dude wasn't being sarcastic or joking either.

These new n*ggas are pussified.
My dude im a 90's baby but yo cousin is a certified f*ggot for that comment

back to the topic when i was in my early childhood (late 90's - Mid 2000's) , my parents and brother had me doin all types of athletic sh*t and i used to think it was retarted but lookin back im glad they did cause i was on pace to be huge ( i was like 5'0 180 in sixth grade) but they stepped in and did what parents where supposed to
 05-23-2011, 09:36 PM         #67
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickle n Dime said:
this new generation lookin up to malnourished looking niccas like justin beiber, wiz khalifa, and soulja boy.. all of a sudden looking like a twink is cool
Not Really, im in high school right now and they dont.
 7 years ago '10        #68
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 ddash said:
They are getting weaker,dumber and gayer literally.
That's the truth
 05-23-2011, 09:40 PM         #69
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do agree tho, its scary to see even my 95ers paling in comparsion to 92ers and 93ers. these parents need to stop buying dudes evos and androids and start buying them bikes and a basketball, got n*ggas spending 5 hours on Call of duty black ops, trying to improve there fantasy life because there real life is so fu*ked up
 7 years ago '11        #70
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
 SyDuck said:
cuz kids sit on BX and talk sh*t all day. man back then i was out there playing outside and sh*t. kids now a days don't even know what kickball is.
:disdain2:

back in elementary school, I was listening to Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise...

kids now a days listen to Justin Bieber

+1

Back in the day I was listening to some ghetto sh*t in elementary school.

Now this justin bieber crap.
 05-23-2011, 10:08 PM         #71
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just copped me a new spalding. n*ggas is out of breath n sh*t im laughin
 7 years ago '11        #72
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
interesting thread.....

i have these parents, who live across the street from me. they let they're kid run around wearing a wig, and on occasion, a dress to go with the wig......(woman's wig)

sh!t is unbelievable and its been going on for like 4 years now...lol

the fact that the dad doesnt put an end to it, is ridiculous to me...i mean, this kid is going to HAVE to have some problems......i mean, smack the fuggin wig off the kids head and give him a toy gun...it used to be funny to me seein the kid runnin around in a dress...lol but now its just sad.
 7 years ago '05        #73
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
These kids will be running our world very soon.
 7 years ago '11        #74
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by Nickle n Dime View Post

DL95 said:
Not Really, im in high school right now and they dont.
You saying ur high school speaks for a whole generation of children ??
 7 years ago '11        #75
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202 OP
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1262 1262
 yungsavage05 said:
yea...was outside til my momma hollered get yo a.ss in da house
Same here.. It was like, back then we wouldn't wanna go inside, only went back inside when forced cuz it got to dark and homework.. Nowadays, kids just wanna stay in and taking a dislike of being outside, it's like they rather stay inside to stay on the computer, play games, or watch TV. Remember when you'd be out in the heat and sweat, but u wouldn't bi*ch, you'd just wanna sweat more to catch that wind to cool down? Or go on a hunt for shade n start playin' again underneath a tree (start climbin that bi*ch, sharpin' tree branches with ur knife, dig ?

That's how we went through gettin' to know our neighbors, which brought better security for all. With the hood homies we had street hockey, boxing front yard, basketball, n play football with the older folks. Nowadays, I don't see younger people playin' but walkin in groups with their face stuck on their cell phones, or sitting down waiting to go to another persons house to do the same sh*t they can do at their house..

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 05-23-2011 at 11:38 PM..
 05-24-2011, 03:08 AM         #76
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a late 80s baby. Growing up cable was a here today gone tomorrow type of deal for us. I mean we had gaming systems but my Dad was too cheap to actually get us games to go along with them I remember being one of the last kids in my elementary school to get a computer and best believe there was no high speed wireless. We was using those 30 day AOL trials that came in the mail and could only get on for a good 30 minutes at the most because my folks wanted the phone line clear.

We weren't poor my Dad was just cheap as crap. He'd be like "you want a game then go rent one", but then wouldn't take us to the store so we'd have to walk to the place. Most of the games I had were old shyt that my friends got bored with and just gave to me. So you can tell we didn't get much out of gaming unless we WALKED to someone's house. And if by chance my Dad saw us inside with the games too long he'd shut it off (which was a pain because there were no memory cards/hard drives then ), kick us out, set up his lawn chair outside and sip some beers with the other dads while all us kids were outside doing whatever. By that point we was pretty much like fuk trying to play video games

There was mad things to do outside anyway. I remember all the classic water balloon and water gun f!ghts. We'd always get k!lled because we'd have these cheap azz dollar store guns while everyone else had super soakers. Pretty much everyone had their own court so we'd just set that in the middle of the street and watch out for cars. I wasn't much of a baller but I loved my bike, it got me everywhere my dad wouldn't take me. I liked climbing trees and stuff too but one of my old azz neighbors tried complaining saying that it was too dangerous for us kids to be doing that. They moved soon after though so their opinion didn't get a chance to be recognized by the neighborhood

Tag and hide-n-go-seek was def popping too, in my time we wasn't fukking girls at 8 years old like they do now and still believed in cooties in stuff

Blood Edge said:
and another thing...ya'll noticed the males are getting weaker but the females are developing faster?

no pedo but I when I was a senior in hs there were 9th graders lookin like they were 21
This goes back to fast foods...they being putting steroids in the meat to make it bigger. Kids grow up on it so it has effects on them too. Kids are also fukkking at earlier ages now

Last edited by Krazy K; 05-24-2011 at 03:12 AM..
 05-24-2011, 03:13 AM         #77
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these kids today are whiny little bi*ches. We're gonna be the first generation of elderly people complaining about the new kids but in the opposite fashion like 'look at these kids today these f*ggots... we used to do crank off of titty dancers and sh*t everynow and then. we had fun. We didn't care what our tattoo said. These pussies today. they drink a redbull for some pep and they prefer if you went to the patio for a cigarette. and the closest they've come to a fistf!ght is on a messageboard somewhere (u know im talkin to u)
 7 years ago '10        #78
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 clickclack said:
these kids today are whiny little bi*ches. We're gonna be the first generation of elderly people complaining about the new kids but in the opposite fashion like 'look at these kids today these f*ggots... we used to do crank off of titty dancers and sh*t everynow and then. we had fun. We didn't care what our tattoo said. These pussies today. they drink a redbull for some pep and they prefer if you went to the patio for a cigarette. and the closest they've come to a fistf!ght is on a messageboard somewhere (u know im talkin to u)

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #79
rayraysray 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 336 336
so many fatties today
 7 years ago '05        #80
Zdawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,618 | Props total: 23 23