May 23 - Are Children Getting Weaker?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2011, 04:43 PM         #41
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i blame over population
 05-23-2011, 04:45 PM         #42
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
Ive been sayn this since freshman year....Niccaz in high school looked somewhat like grown men in the early 90,s n before...Now days senior students look like eighth graders....

Not only r we gettn weaker were gettn smaller....
Word. Back in 2004 every senior was looking old has fu*k. Even 10th graders. Today their midgets.
 7 years ago '11        #43
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Ehh Im not an 80's baby, (90's wassup). where Im from We look grown but Idk bout these freshman and sophomores....
As a child I was fat cuz My mom would drop me off at my grandmother's and give me a "snack" that was really a meal. Shed pick me up and Id go home and eat dinner so I was havin like 4 meals a day. I got bloated real fast. Once middle school came I got tired of being fat and depressed so I started working out and eating better. Sometimes it just takes the will and work ethic.

Last edited by Backflipz; 05-23-2011 at 04:58 PM..
 05-23-2011, 04:55 PM         #44
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
When I was in elementary/middle school I'd go to the b-ball and football games at the high school and those people looked like adults to me. I look at these motherfu*kers in high school today and I can differentiate between them and middle schoolers.
Props. That's exactly it. Back in the day we were outside playing sports and sh*t. Most importantly, getting STREET smart instead of internet smart. My lil bro is in 12th grade and although his graduating class is respectable (old a.ss looking dudes and girls lol) the 9-11 graders look like 7th graders lol. I think he is in the last true "tall" graduating class. After that, the days of seeing high school students with beards, muscles and acting mature are going to die out. It's funny cause I pick him up sometimes and die laughing when the seniors roll out. They look 24 or so but can't be older than 18 or 19. Kids these days are just not working out, and not playing sports like we did. Sad really.
 7 years ago '05        #45
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2205 2205
 NO RELIGION said:
the last "real" generation were the 80s babies. About a year ago my cousin (born in 1992) told me (quote on quote) "only people who wear baggy clothes is old heads and f*ggots,real n*ggas wear skinny jeans", dude wasn't being sarcastic or joking either.

These new n*ggas are pussified.
He really said that? n*gga needs the ryu uppercut to the chin for that bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #46
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
I don't know because I let my kids watch TV and play video games a lot but they also do a lot of sports and are in excèllent shape. So I think if you even it out they'll be fine
 7 years ago '10        #47
unFaDeable 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
i dont know bout yall but when i was younger we were outside from sun up to sun down riding bikes playing blind tag football basketball all that only coming inside to grab some food then right back out, some days my pops or mom would be like u gotta stay in and i would sneak out my window to get out....i miss those days :frown:
 7 years ago '10        #48
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
I'm apart of the new generation but it does seem it's getting worse and worse. You just need a balance between exercise and tv, games, etc..
 7 years ago '05        #49
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2205 2205
 x-milky said:
I agree with the poster that said the kids have more options now. He's right. Back then you had to go to a friends house for multi player gaming. The technology just wasn't there. Kids didn't have cell phones in the mid-late 90s. If I wanted to see what was up with my friends, I would have to go over there, knock on the door, and ask my friends parents if they were there, and if they could come out. I had video games, but I can honestly say I played outside more than I played my SNES. I mean, idk what it is with the new generation. Times are def changing tho. I was born in 87 btw.
82 baby here and i agree with what is said in this thread, especially this post rite here. I wasnt priveleged growing up so i had to spend my time outside, i didnt have a color tv until the late 80's so my earliest memories of atari and 8bit nintendo were in black and white. i didnt know nothing bout mobile phones back then except that Zack Morris had one that was two times the size of our house phones and them sh*ts was rediculously expensive, i eventually bought my first nokia in 2001. i discovered computers in 95 and the internet in 96 when i got my first one but as much time as i spent with it i still was active in other stuff. in high school, yea it was pretty much what u said, we had to go to our friends houses to play games and trade them, not share a game online like u do now. School activities was more involved cause it was the thing to do, play sports, hang out at the track, try to talk to girls u liked, participate in talent shows etc. Nowadays everything different, this rapid advancement in technology was great but also very bad at the same time. people are so complacent and lazy because its "easy" to do a lotta sh*t now. To the 80's babies or whatever is considered "old heads" we are the last real generation. These kids nowadays comming up with their style and type of music they creating, its disgusting to look at. A sad situation overall.
 7 years ago '11        #50
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
this new generation lookin up to malnourished looking niccas like justin beiber, wiz khalifa, and soulja boy.. all of a sudden looking like a twink is cool
 05-23-2011, 06:23 PM         #51
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the friendships and lessons i gained from being ouside with flesh and blood friends is priceless

i remember how me and a friend would get thrisy or hungry during the summer and we would cut people's yard to make some quick cash to get ourselves sumthing, we were like 10 and 11 years old pushing lawn mowers and bagging piles of grass, collecting soda cans to EARN money when we wanted something and we had fun doing it too, it made a n*gga feel independent and strong and it was those things that subconciously molded me into who am i today.

Today i have little cousins, nieces, and nephews about to be seniors and have never held a job, not even a part time, and their parents make excuses for them like "oh he trying to focus on school". Man i was working my first job the day after i turned 16! what I did had been a societal norm, it was a given that unless you came from a daddys trust fund home you were gonna have to get off your a.ss and get a job as soon as you were of age if you wanted new shoes, pay sneior dues or go on field trips and all that other stuff. now kids just sit around helpless waiting for handouts kids are more illiterate than ever, man i remember how people thought i was weird because i read mythology and biography books and the second grade instead of the cutesy baby-talk books.
 05-23-2011, 06:34 PM         #52
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you need to know is the generations will be more and more mentally drawn than physically drawn. its evolution.
 7 years ago '04        #53
bigcabb 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
 Laduerb22 said:
Thats there parents' fault. I will make sure my kids are in shape.
no fu*kin doubt!!!
 7 years ago '04        #54
bigcabb 
space
space
after readin this post i just made my 5 year old give me 10 pushups and 5 six inches. a man can't afford to be totin a fat son around
 7 years ago '04        #55
bigcabb 
space
space
 Nickle n Dime said:
this new generation lookin up to malnourished looking niccas like justin beiber, wiz khalifa, and soulja boy.. all of a sudden looking like a twink is cool

it's fu*kin ridiculous. for real. how do these mf's know when skinnies fit?
 05-23-2011, 07:01 PM         #56
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
the friendships and lessons i gained from being ouside with flesh and blood friends is priceless

i remember how me and a friend would get thrisy or hungry during the summer and we would cut people's yard to make some quick cash to get ourselves sumthing, we were like 10 and 11 years old pushing lawn mowers and bagging piles of grass, collecting soda cans to EARN money when we wanted something and we had fun doing it too, it made a n*gga feel independent and strong and it was those things that subconciously molded me into who am i today.

Today i have little cousins, nieces, and nephews about to be seniors and have never held a job, not even a part time, and their parents make excuses for them like "oh he trying to focus on school". Man i was working my first job the day after i turned 16! what I did had been a societal norm, it was a given that unless you came from a daddys trust fund home you were gonna have to get off your a.ss and get a job as soon as you were of age if you wanted new shoes, pay sneior dues or go on field trips and all that other stuff. now kids just sit around helpless waiting for handouts kids are more illiterate than ever, man i remember how people thought i was weird because i read mythology and biography books and the second grade instead of the cutesy baby-talk books.

oh man those were the days, i was born and raised in the projects we use to go xmas carroling and shoveling 10-15 deep not even teenagers yet. i was 1 of the only white kids so i would always knock on the door lol there was a rich reighborhood not far from us we just had to walk up a huge hill, but there was a shortcut behind the stores we had to climb this little mountain. we would make like $100-150 between mad of us and think we were rich. any body in here remember when swedish fish and sour patchs was a penny ? lol get 100 for a buck but take like 150 of them, you use to be able to count them sh*ts out urself ...lol the good oldays. im 29 by the way.

Last edited by Ednyce; 05-23-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #57
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
that kid in the red's push up form
 7 years ago '09        #58
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Hell MFing yeah no question just look around
 05-23-2011, 08:40 PM         #59
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
They are getting weaker,dumber and gayer literally.

Tight pants doesn't help either.
 7 years ago '08        #60
Qdogg31 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
Some kids are getting smarter, but weaker also. Also study shows that those that play outside and waste energy they are less likely to have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy