May 23 - Are Children Getting Weaker?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
They say knee scrapes fell by like 60%
 05-23-2011, 11:28 AM         #22
dfynest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree....kids is not active at all
 05-23-2011, 11:35 AM         #23
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive been sayn this since freshman year....Niccaz in high school looked somewhat like grown men in the early 90,s n before...Now days senior students look like eighth graders....

Not only r we gettn weaker were gettn smaller....
 05-23-2011, 11:44 AM         #24
Graveyard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk about yall.

but my kid will be exercising and participating in organized sports whenever he has the chance.

team sports are very healthy mentally and physically
 05-23-2011, 12:03 PM         #25
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a sad topic. alot of people laugh and make jokes but this sh*t is serious. and this sh*t hits home wit me. my nephew is 11 and is obese and on mothers day of all days i had enough and i flipped the fu*k out on my brother and his wife. called her a fat bi*ch and my brother a pus*y for not giving a fu*k about there kids. parents today aint the same as parents of a decade or 2 ago. my nephew is 11 and doesnt know how to ride a bike cause hes to big. he drinks a glass of soda in 1 sip and pours another and nobody says anything. its an epidemic in america and parents need to wake the fu*k up cause there ruining these kids futures. alot of sh*t comes along with beeing over weight, depression, diabetes, lack of confidence. the bigger you are the bigger you will get. sh*t is foul. parents need to turn off the fu*king xbox, ps3 and computers and get these fu*king kids outside. sh*t when i was younger you couldnt catch me in the house. (im 29) and leave the fu*king fast food alone, they advertise to kids for a reason. there corporate scumbags. parents wake the fu*k up.
 7 years ago '09        #26
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,428 | Props total: 1338 1338
Yea the new generation is soft and all this technology has given what seems to be every other kid ADD or ADHD
 05-23-2011, 12:14 PM         #27
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ednyce said:
this is a sad topic. alot of people laugh and make jokes but this sh*t is serious. and this sh*t hits home wit me. my nephew is 11 and is obese and on mothers day of all days i had enough and i flipped the fu*k out on my brother and his wife. called her a fat bi*ch and my brother a pus*y for not giving a fu*k about there kids. parents today aint the same as parents of a decade or 2 ago. my nephew is 11 and doesnt know how to ride a bike cause hes to big. he drinks a glass of soda in 1 sip and pours another and nobody says anything. its an epidemic in america and parents need to wake the fu*k up cause there ruining these kids futures. alot of sh*t comes along with beeing over weight, depression, diabetes, lack of confidence. the bigger you are the bigger you will get. sh*t is foul. parents need to turn off the fu*king xbox, ps3 and computers and get these fu*king kids outside. sh*t when i was younger you couldnt catch me in the house. (im 29) and leave the fu*king fast food alone, they advertise to kids for a reason. there corporate scumbags. parents wake the fu*k up.
Damn dude, you got me on some Tony Robbins sh*t right now. Like, I wanna make a difference.
 7 years ago '06        #28
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8544 8544
kids are getting weaker its a list of things.

kids getting their a.ss beat and the sh*t becomes a national headline.
 7 years ago '11        #29
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 whyarguewithgod said:
Ive been sayn this since freshman year....Niccaz in high school looked somewhat like grown men in the early 90,s n before...Now days senior students look like eighth graders....

I knew i was not the only one noticin this, Im lookin at all these new classes and Im like I know a good 90% of everybody in my class was taller than that at that age
 05-23-2011, 01:34 PM         #30
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t always reminds me of how lots of fictional takes on the future have small weak physical beings with exoskeletons made of machine or whatever to a.ssist them.

it's happening.

slowly but surely we will become part machine.
 7 years ago '05        #31
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2613 2613
i wanna stand up for the 90s babies but most of the n*ggas around my age is on some otha sh*t. this is definitely true my nephew like 4-5 and all he wanna do is sit in the house and play on the computer, crazy cause i didnt know wtf the internet was until I was in 3rd grade and damn sure wasn't on it til around middle school. aren't they cutting out recess too?
 05-23-2011, 01:53 PM         #32
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:

HarbingerOfSwag said:
I knew i was not the only one noticin this, Im lookin at all these new classes and Im like I know a good 90% of everybody in my class was taller than that at that age

Being an 80s baby, I agree with this.
 7 years ago '04        #33
blazers1star 
space
space
space
$579 | Props total: 9 9
I'm not gonna generalize the whole younger generation Cuz im sure there some young bucks who out there. But they have more options then us 80's babies had. We had to walk to a friends house to play some 2 player mortal kombat not just log on to XBL/PSN.

Honestly n*ggas were just board round my way... ..so sh*t some1 gotta ball we hoopin some1 got a bat we playin baseball. And even when we did have the internet, it def isn't like how it is today. I mean i can remember being on my homies trampoline for hours then hittin the rec center for swimming damn near every day in the summer.

But with that said it is up to the parents to regulate the amount of time kids are gaming. I encourage team sports/acivites. even if your kid sucks, then develop new learning experiences and get good friends for years to come. IMO team sports/activities give you a sense of identity at a early age when you really are just starting to figure out who you are.
 7 years ago '08        #34
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 Ednyce said:

Co-sign x10000000

The sh*t isn't funny, its actually disgusting. It's hit home for me too, which makes it that much more disappointing.
 7 years ago '10        #35
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
When I was in elementary school, we had "the fat kid". There was like one or two kids who got clowned everyday. Not these kids are probably picking on the skinny kid and he probably isn't really skinny either.
 05-23-2011, 03:47 PM         #36
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
Props to you for that. Not enough folks speak up to their peers when they see that kind of sh*t on some "it aint my business" BS.

How did your brother & his wife respond?
you believe this mother fu*ker told me. "since when do you care" & "there our kids well raise them how we want" i havent spoke to them since. it started with my mother saying something cause they were drinking soda that they should be drinking water cause they just came in from the park. and my brothers fat wife had the balls to say "they can drink wtever they want. so they got into argument my mom left, then i flipped and i left once she started talking "this is my house" sh*t. meanwhile my brother pay every bill in the house. but i dont know whats up wit him he got soft when he got married.
 05-23-2011, 03:49 PM         #37
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So how come seniors today look smaller and child like still than seniors in the early and mid 90's? sh*t's got me thinking.

Technology and apathy, or was it always that way I'm just viewing it differently now that I'm older, or on the outside looking in?

05-23-2011, 03:51 PM         #38
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
When I was younger my Uncle had me and my cousins,running laps and doing push ups just off GP. He'd make us read a book and do a report everyday,back then I hated the n*gga for it and seen it as him punishing us,but now it all makes sense.

It's difficult for me to put into words but parents have "tunnel vision" view when raising their kids. They teach you how life is in "black and white",but your Uncle/Aunts kinda show you that "gray area". It's like they have that outside view.

I kinda blame you for how your nephew is,you Unc n*gga get in his a.ss and fire him up. I have 4 nephews and i'll be gotdamn if I let them fall off like that.
yea i hear that i know he probably mad at me now and im sure his fat mom is telling him lies about me cause thats how she is. but once he gets older hell realize who was looking out for him and who wasnt. and its kinda hard to make a kid drink water and eat healthy if his parents tell him its ok to drink soda and eat sh*t. but trust me when im with him he dont get none of that sh*t.
 05-23-2011, 04:05 PM         #39
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
Props to you for that. Not enough folks speak up to their peers when they see that kind of sh*t on some "it aint my business" BS.

How did your brother & his wife respond?
yea thats another thing to. i called my cuz the next day cause she was there and i was like do you think that was my fault type sh*t...and she was like wtever none of that is my business. i was like none of your business ? thats ur fam bi*ch, that is ur business....
 7 years ago '05        #40
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
Yeah think about it, Parents now a days will press charges if their kid climbs your tree on your property and falls , They will sue if their kid runs track and field and stubs his or her toe.

I blame the parents.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago