May 22 - Massive Tornado Hits Joplin, MO (Weather Channel Raw Footage)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #21
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
RIP. 200 an hour winds, that is ridicilous.
 7 years ago '10        #22
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
RIP to the victims. that is tragic news. a hospital got direct hit?
 7 years ago '11        #23
Nickle n Dime 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
damn the rapture has begun :scared2:
 7 years ago '09        #24
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
man that sh*t reminds me of when I was in that tornado in Tuscaloosa a few weeks ago, scariest sh*t i've ever seen with my own two eyes and wiped out everything around my apt complex, and that wind was LOUD AS fu*k, like the loudest freight train I've ever heard.

RIP to those who lost their lives, tornados are nothing to fu*k with due to their unpredictably.
 05-24-2011, 12:01 AM         #25
Dabu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats krazy
 7 years ago '04        #26
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
Man this sh*t really bothers me... So many lives man so many lives
 7 years ago '04        #27
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land [that is] not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
-Bible

In 1611, a group of women and children were sold as the first slaves in America
History
 7 years ago '06        #28
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
wow...unbelievable
 7 years ago '09        #29
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
damn rip
 7 years ago '07        #30
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 SpyDa said:
13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land [that is] not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
-Bible

In 1611, a group of women and children were sold as the first slaves in America
History
Genesis 15

You have sabotaged the meaning of that scripture.......this scripture has nothing to do with America its about the Amorites (They lived were Syria an Jordan are today).......and if you know about the bible its says that people were living for 800 years at this time so were talking about the sins of a generation falling on the backs of the sons.......just remember this scripture was written around the time Abrahams wife gets pregnant so its his sons that form what is Christianity an Islam (the son from the maid)

1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.”
2 But Abram said, “Lord GOD, what will You give me, seeing I go childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?” 3 Then Abram said, “Look, You have given me no offspring; indeed one born in my house is my heir!”
4 And behold, the word of the LORD came to him, saying, “This one shall not be your heir, but one who will come from your own body shall be your heir.” 5 Then He brought him outside and said, “Look now toward heaven, and count the stars if you are able to number them.” And He said to him, “So shall your descendants be.”
 7 years ago '07        #31
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1296 1296
Here in KC we had sirens goin off Saturday night when I was at the bar. We could get a tornado tomorrow theyre saying. Joplin is only 3 hrs away prayers are with those people.
 05-24-2011, 01:31 AM         #32
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we not gettin hurricanes this year we gettin tornado's?
 7 years ago '05        #33
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,495 | Props total: 717 717
wow thats awful, rip to those who died, hope everyong gets back on their feet asap...heard we could be getting some tornadoes/hurricanes in canada soon...sh*ts fu*ked up
 7 years ago '04        #34
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Suka Repellent said:
Genesis 15

You have sabotaged the meaning of that scripture.......this scripture has nothing to do with America its about the Amorites (They lived were Syria an Jordan are today).......and if you know about the bible its says that people were living for 800 years at this time so were talking about the sins of a generation falling on the backs of the sons.......just remember this scripture was written around the time Abrahams wife gets pregnant so its his sons that form what is Christianity an Islam (the son from the maid)
800 years by which calendar? the julian calendar? the gregorian calendar or just a calendar that wasnt mentioned..

7 years ago '07        #35
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 SpyDa said:
800 years by which calendar? the julian calendar? the gregorian calendar or just a calendar that wasnt mentioned..

Your right i misspoke but i was only 300 years off in one instance

Genesis 11 NIV
The Tower of Babel
1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
From Shem to Abram
10 This is the account of Shem’s family line.

Two years after the flood, when Shem was 100 years old, he became the father[d] of Arphaxad. 11 And after he became the father of Arphaxad, Shem lived 500 years and had other sons and daughters.

12 When Arphaxad had lived 35 years, he became the father of Shelah. 13 And after he became the father of Shelah, Arphaxad lived 403 years and had other sons and daughters.[e]

14 When Shelah had lived 30 years, he became the father of Eber. 15 And after he became the father of Eber, Shelah lived 403 years and had other sons and daughters.

16 When Eber had lived 34 years, he became the father of Peleg. 17 And after he became the father of Peleg, Eber lived 430 years and had other sons and daughters.

18 When Peleg had lived 30 years, he became the father of Reu. 19 And after he became the father of Reu, Peleg lived 209 years and had other sons and daughters.

20 When Reu had lived 32 years, he became the father of Serug. 21 And after he became the father of Serug, Reu lived 207 years and had other sons and daughters.

22 When Serug had lived 30 years, he became the father of Nahor. 23 And after he became the father of Nahor, Serug lived 200 years and had other sons and daughters.

24 When Nahor had lived 29 years, he became the father of Terah. 25 And after he became the father of Terah, Nahor lived 119 years and had other sons and daughters.

26 After Terah had lived 70 years, he became the father of Abram, Nahor and Haran.
Abram’s Family
27 This is the account of Terah’s family line.

Terah became the father of Abram, Nahor and Haran. And Haran became the father of Lot. 28 While his father Terah was still alive, Haran died in Ur of the Chaldeans, in the land of his birth. 29 Abram and Nahor both married. The name of Abram’s wife was Sarai, and the name of Nahor’s wife was Milkah; she was the daughter of Haran, the father of both Milkah and Iskah. 30 Now Sarai was childless because she was not able to conceive.

31 Terah took his son Abram, his grandson Lot son of Haran, and his daughter-in-law Sarai, the wife of his son Abram, and together they set out from Ur of the Chaldeans to go to Canaan. But when they came to Harran, they settled there.

32 Terah lived 205 years, and he died in Harran.
 7 years ago '05        #36
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
right before my bday on the 23rd... RIP to those who were lost...
 7 years ago '06        #37
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
This weather is getting more intense. People need to pay attention to these signs. Tornado's scare the fu*k outta me. And that looked like an F5 the hand of god.

Last edited by davon4204; 05-24-2011 at 03:06 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #38
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
somebody done something bad as hell in Joplin
 7 years ago '06        #39
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 482 482
Man thank god I live in Florida. I'd much rather duck ah hurricane than tornado any day. RIP to the fallen.
 05-24-2011, 12:52 PM         #40
JonBoyQ23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god bless yall
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy