most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29528 29528
lol at people sayin he walked out when dudes rushed him that fool at the end...where was 40..lol fu*k outta here...them dudes ran out that door..lol 40 havin 2 fans in here
 7 years ago '06        #102
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
 younghova032003 said:
So did they find Bianica??
i was thinking the same thing
 7 years ago '08        #103
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
My favorite part was when the one black dude said to the other black dude, "sup now n*gga" as they were charging at 40 glocc. lololo
 7 years ago '10        #104
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,967 | Props total: 1795 1795
the fu*k is up with this ol blair witch a.ss footage???
 05-23-2011, 12:17 AM         #105
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga 40 glocc taking pictures in the 99 cent store
 7 years ago '06        #106
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
Good f!ght but lames always ruin a party and k!ll the party early on other note I see psycho realm was there I always catch that guy sick at Alberts.Real humble always with his fam and coming from a performance ate with em a couple times.
 7 years ago '05        #107
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25068 25068
 Kaliz ChamP said:
LA County, I think 2PB, BPS, PDL or Crenshaw Mafia might be the biggest blood sets in LA.. Rollin and neighborhood Rips might be the biggest rip set in L.A

And like I said earlier, you just jump n*ggas that bang without there being some b.s.. like I said, this might set L.A off for the summer.. two youtube gangstas.. smh
...Largest Blood Sets In LA Would Have To Be BPS (Js & City) & Bounty Hunters & Maybe WSP and For The Largest Crip Set Are NHC/Rollins (40s To The 100s).

This Aint Going Set Off No sh*t,Hood Politics Are Involed Like G-Malone Brother Said. It Might Be I.E. Vs LA But I Doubt Anything Pop Off. We'll See...
 7 years ago '09        #108
IE 2 LBC 1 heat pts
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
 NO RELIGION said:
IE_2_LBC we see you up there lurking
and your point is?
 7 years ago '07        #109
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 illicitx said:
No,

40 Glocc portrays himself as a thug and continues to make comments claiming he is a fu*king "gangsta". You can't sit there and portray that type of image and roll completely alone in Los Angeles, especially at an event that contained so many hip hop acts.

Now you got this fu*king f*ggot taking pictures with custom signs showing the time date and even shows fresh doodoo on toilet paper, while wearing a fu*king hat over his head.

[pic - click to view]

LMAO - wtf ... is this cat postin pics while shoppin at dollar general?
 7 years ago '10        #110
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
weak a.ss sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #111
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
didn't see anything
 7 years ago '06        #112
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Aint Nobody Tripping On 40 Glocc I.E. Bangin a.ss. n*gga Better Take That sh*t Back To The Valley With All That. Now If n*ggas Take This Video To Heart & Make It A Hot Summer Over Blood Vs Crip sh*t Then n*ggas Better Be Strap As fu*k

I Dont Think Nothing Else Going Happen....n*ggas Right Now Cleaning Up The Mess On Some Hood Politics sh*t.
for real 40 would have to come waaaaaaaaay outta bounds to even that shyt up. LMAO...

damn cali politics. lol ... dude had it coming tho...

plies somewhere laughing his a.ss off
 7 years ago '06        #113
space
space
space
 illsoul440 said:
someone on worldstar was sayin.. that thats not the entire footage.. that the f!ght starts off wit 40 hookin off on menace, and thats wen them blood n*ggas rushed 40.. which is were this video starts.. and the person also said the f!ght at the end is the 60's(rollin 60 crips) attackin them blood n*ggas who rushed 40...

i think between rollin 60 crips.. and bounty hunter bloods..them the 2 most notorious and biggest blood n crip sets...
well ....then... its gonnna be a hot summer in SC.... i swore last year was bad for yall... LMAO...

dudes gonna be making calls for dayz to clean this up... all over 40's big a.ss mouth.

edit:

aite... updated footage.. thatz clearly kuruption trying to break it up for a hot sec. Ol boy from 60's fired on menace which set off menaces homies to rush him and 40. Then Big U held back his home boys from hopping in... so yeah.. thats hood politics.. and nothing should come from it if Big U aint want his set involved in it. 2 much drama tho... cali gotta get along to get on.

*side note... is nipsey on or off the set lol..

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 05-23-2011 at 09:51 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #114
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 sunsetnVine said:
well ....then... its gonnna be a hot summer in SC.... i swore last year was bad for yall... LMAO...

dudes gonna be making calls for dayz to clean this up... all over 40's big a.ss mouth.

edit:

aite... updated footage.. thatz clearly kuruption trying to break it up for a hot sec. Ol boy from 60's fired on menace which set off menaces homies to rush him and 40. Then Big U held back his home boys from hopping in... so yeah.. thats hood politics.. and nothing should come from it if Big U aint want his set involved in it. 2 much drama tho... cali gotta get along to get on.

Dont keep up the new genre of West Koast rappers like that anymore.. I know Menace from BWS but what hood he from? Y'all also saying a n*gga from 60's fired on him.. I'm a.ssuming someone going to catch that n*gga slippin.. People talk, whoopty whoop.. Hood politics or not.. sh*t just don't slide no more unless things done switched up.. I been in out the country too long and seldom go to L.A to even know whats really going on in the S.C.. Last I checked, n*ggas was worried about mexicans
 7 years ago '06        #115
space
space
space
can we merge all these threads yet.... i mean damn..
 7 years ago '04        #116
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:

edit:

which one was big u?
 7 years ago '06        #117
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
which one was big u?
Super big homie with the glasses that moved everyone back.... and could do so cuz he's just that big.

i will say.. id rather see this than gunplay anyday. They collective groups should make these dudes shoot a fair one in a neutral zone.. to make up for all the drama.
 7 years ago '04        #118
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:
Super big homie with the glasses that moved everyone back.... and could do so cuz he's just that big.

i will say.. id rather see this than gunplay anyday. They collective groups should make these dudes shoot a fair one in a neutral zone.. to make up for all the drama.
oh ok i got ya..i see him in the newer video gettin in front of kurupt
 7 years ago '06        #119
space
space
space
 youngmic said:
oh ok i got ya..i see him in the newer video gettin in front of kurupt
there so much funny with that comment.... apparently there is history between those two... lol. Big bro stay protecting lil bro...
 05-23-2011, 04:52 PM         #120
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy