Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25069 25069
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I'm just going to say this...
If they some hood n*ggas like they promote.. 40 gotta dump on them n*ggas or have some of his peeps dump on them n*ggas.. Not even promoting violence but I been in Cali long enough.. You jump a n*gga you gots to die.. so I'm surprised this video even got put up on the Net smh.. But yo, this could be start of a hot a.ss summer.. Kali n*ggas know what I mean when I say that.. Commercial n*ggas going to have the sets beefing in S.C

....Aint Nobody Tripping On 40 Glocc I.E. Bangin a.ss. n*gga Better Take That sh*t Back To The Valley With All That. Now If n*ggas Take This Video To Heart & Make It A Hot Summer Over Blood Vs Crip sh*t Then n*ggas Better Be Strap As fu*k

I Dont Think Nothing Else Going Happen....n*ggas Right Now Cleaning Up The Mess On Some Hood Politics sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #82
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,386 | Props total: 29534 29534
this fool still tryin...

[pic - click to view]

I AM THE REAL BRUCE LEE-ROY!! DAMN WHAT HAPPEN BLOOD..I WAS ON ALL THEM n*ggaZ CHINS&EYES!!LOL!!

[pic - click to view]

YEA!!TELL THEM PUT UP SOME TWIT PICS!!.LOL THEY JUMPED ME BUT THEY GOT LUMPED UP!!..LOL #MyProof

wat a f*g..lol and menace already put up a pic...lets see his forehead
 7 years ago '06        #83
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
why this dude keep posting pictures of himself on twitter, sh*t makes him look soft as hell
 7 years ago '04        #84
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 AF1PIMPN said:

All I saw was a Rugby scrum...but where Bianca @ Blood?!
 7 years ago '11        #85
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
gotta have old school song's on 40 glocc's playlist too

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #86
dunnybrascoe 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 9 9
u can see absolutely nothing from that footage. real talk
 7 years ago '07        #87
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 illicitx said:

[pic - click to view]

LOL @ THIS n*gga POSTING THIS sh*t ON HIS TWITTER.

n*gga was covering the hole in his head from a fist, not a bullet.
is it just me or his head leakin above tha right eye?
 7 years ago '08        #88
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
so people really gonna clown someone for getting jumped outta no where in some crowded a.ss club?

really?
 7 years ago '06        #89
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
 Gmengfx said:
so people really gonna clown someone for getting jumped outta no where in some crowded a.ss club?

really?
We clowning cause 40glocc is acting like he superman, still talking sh*t and lieing.

plus 40glocc a moron anyway...before this happened.
 7 years ago '10        #90
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 Gmengfx said:

really?
Yes we are gonna clown 40 Glocc for gettin' his a.ss jumped in a "crowded a.ss club".

I mean, why should we feel sorry for this clown??? FUCK 'EM!!!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #91
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
someone on worldstar was sayin.. that thats not the entire footage.. that the f!ght starts off wit 40 hookin off on menace, and thats wen them blood n*ggas rushed 40.. which is were this video starts.. and the person also said the f!ght at the end is the 60's(rollin 60 crips) attackin them blood n*ggas who rushed 40...

i think between rollin 60 crips.. and bounty hunter bloods..them the 2 most notorious and biggest blood n crip sets...
 05-22-2011, 09:12 PM         #92
Grind Hard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THEM n*ggaS SOFT AS HELL MANE fu*k GANGS AVLN 5OLID WORLD
 05-22-2011, 09:13 PM         #93
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
someone on worldstar was sayin.. that thats not the entire footage.. that the f!ght starts off wit 40 hookin off on menace, and thats wen them blood n*ggas rushed 40.. which is were this video starts.. and the person also said the f!ght at the end is the 60's(rollin 60 crips) attackin them blood n*ggas who rushed 40...

i think between rollin 60 crips.. and bounty hunter bloods..them the 2 most notorious and biggest blood n crip sets...
Yo 40 glocc, never knew you had a BX account my n*gga, what's good?
 7 years ago '04        #94
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 illsoul440 said:

LA County, I think 2PB, BPS, PDL or Crenshaw Mafia might be the biggest blood sets in LA.. Rollin and neighborhood Rips might be the biggest rip set in L.A

And like I said earlier, you just jump n*ggas that bang without there being some b.s.. like I said, this might set L.A off for the summer.. two youtube gangstas.. smh
 05-22-2011, 10:07 PM         #95
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's to clown? From this footage 40 walked away from a big f!ght with no real war wounds. Who gives a sh*t about that???

At most n*ggas that have nothing to do with this will die behind it.
 7 years ago '04        #96
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 illicitx said:
Yo 40 glocc, never knew you had a BX account my n*gga, what's good?
im not 40 glocc you idiot.... facts r this n*gga 40 obviously got jumped..and WALKED OUT!

in my book.. he aint take no loss.. 4rm what that video shows us..we dunno wtf happened.. i jus peeped a comment on worldstar and it seem like the most reasonable an legit said by anyone else...
 7 years ago '04        #97
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
That video sucks.

40 Glocc is some trash anyway.
 05-22-2011, 10:19 PM         #98
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This aint even cool!!! I mean just hand over the evidence over to the police is what this video did!!! Yeah it gets talked about, nice promotion, but normally what happen is people being arrested off this video!!!SMH I rather n*ggas just set up an event in a ring on some UFC issssh & shoot the fair one!!! Both guys get paid & call it a day!!!
 05-22-2011, 10:23 PM         #99
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is 40s footage
 05-22-2011, 10:25 PM         #100
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
im not 40 glocc you idiot.... facts r this n*gga 40 obviously got jumped..and WALKED OUT!

in my book.. he aint take no loss.. 4rm what that video shows us..we dunno wtf happened.. i jus peeped a comment on worldstar and it seem like the most reasonable an legit said by anyone else...
No,

40 Glocc portrays himself as a thug and continues to make comments claiming he is a fu*king "gangsta". You can't sit there and portray that type of image and roll completely alone in Los Angeles, especially at an event that contained so many hip hop acts.

Now you got this fu*king f*ggot taking pictures with custom signs showing the time date and even shows fresh doodoo on toilet paper, while wearing a fu*king hat over his head.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy