ESPN Book: “Secretary Was Giving Blow J0bs to Employees in Bathroom”

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
pictures or it didnt happen

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #22
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,441 | Props total: 517 517
 refuze said:
not surprised.

a lot of dirt goes on in the world, even in places you wouldn't really expect
Word up I work in a plant and two females got fired for fu*king in the bathroom, and a dude was getting brain n the bathroom while the supervisor waited outside the door lmao.
 05-22-2011, 03:02 PM         #23
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What else is new?
 7 years ago '04        #24
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
The non-essential employees that contributed to this book are gonna be sorry they did...
 7 years ago '10        #25
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 2529 2529
 WiLL i AM said:
these two DEF gotta be fu*kin

[pic - click to view]

Hell yea even doe Jay got a wife he be smashing the sh*t out dana i knw he is

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 17 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '05        #26
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
its been well known espn has had some nasty sh*t goin on in there....they always get poked fun for it. apparently, it doesnt just stop at the secretaries either..
 7 years ago '07        #27
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 730 730
 2TopFlite said:
Hell yea even doe Jay got a wife he be smashing the sh*t out dana i knw he is
What's really ironic is that a couple years ago when First Take was filming for ESPN the weekend at Disney World they brought out Jay's wife and he was like I have two wives, Dana my at work wife and then his real wife. Tell me why Jay wife looks just like Dana and they are apparently close. Dana looks better, so I know Jay be putting in work double time at home and at the job.
 7 years ago '10        #28
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9774 9774
Full of Win

Dana
 7 years ago '05        #29
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1872 1872
i would get busy with hannah storm no doubt
 7 years ago '07        #30
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
lucky
 7 years ago '04        #31
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 1263 1263

I'm interested in the time frame these actions took place in.... be willing to bet mid 90s.... Clinton Era

Last edited by Exs; 05-22-2011 at 03:41 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #32
bud10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 796 796
 I_REP_VA said:
i would get busy with hannah storm no doubt
hell yea she been wearing a lotta tight/short dresses and act real flirty on sportscenter
 7 years ago '05        #33
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
speaking of Jay Crawford..this happened awhile back

The pizza may have been cold, but the stars on ESPN's old morning show were overheated, a former employee charges.

A former makeup artist and aromatherapist for "Cold Pizza" says host Jay Crawford and sportswriter Woody Paige groped and propositioned her off-air and treated her to lurid s3x talk more suited to a locker room than a TV studio.

Self-described "Stylist to the Stars" Rita Ragone of the Bronx says in a suit filed yesterday in Manhattan Federal Court that she was fired in April 2006 after ESPN execs ignored her complaints and warned her that the on-air talent was "untouchable."

At one point, she said in court papers, Paige grabbed her rear end so hard that she jumped.

"Hey, quit it," she scolded him.

Another time, Crawford forced her into a corner and told her that he wanted her, she says.

"I don't care if you can do makeup or not....The only reason that you got the job here is because you're hot," Crawford is quoting as saying.

"Wanna see what's in my pants?" one of them wondered. The court papers don't specify who made the remark.

And, Ragone claims, Paige bragged about his vasectomy and once elicited a chuckle from others by musing that "Rita looks like she's really good at giving b--- jobs" when she walked into a room.

"It is not true," Paige, a columnist with The Denver Post and frequent "Cold Pizza" contributor, said in a terse e-mail to the Daily News.

"This suit is without merit, and we deny the allegations," said ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys.

"Cold Pizza" was taken off the air in May and replaced with "First Take," also hosted by Crawford.

Ragone, 42, says Crawford and Paige weren't the only ones who engaged in s3xually charged hijinks backstage. One hair stylist regularly plunked herself down in Paige's lap. Another pulled her brea$t out when model Fabio was the celebrity guest, Ragone alleges.

"Never before had she been confronted with such severe physical and verbal s3xual harassment that was tolerated and condoned by her supervisors and managers," Ragone's lawyer David Zatuchni wrote.

Ragone declined to comment yesterday. Her Web site boasts dozens of famous mugs she's touched up in recent years, including those of ex-President Bill Clinton, Robert De Niro, former Gov. George Pataki and Sean (Diddy) Combs.

The foreword to her upcoming nonfiction work, "The Magical Beauty Book," was penned by Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York.

Ragone was hired to work at the show's Manhattan studios in 2005 by Atlantic Video, an ESPN client. Atlantic is also named as a defendant.

Read more:
 7 years ago '06        #34
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0

not surprising
 05-22-2011, 03:49 PM         #35
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
but for real though,I'm not surprised after that Erin Andrews tape,I knew all those bi*ches @ ESPN were turned the fu*k out.
yes cause a video of someone peeping on her is the same thing as this
 7 years ago '07        #36
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 ReggieA said:
Andy worked 17 long years at ESPN. He proceeds to discuss how he had the “s3xiest secretary in the office” but after a few weeks her work declined. She began to show up at work in sweat pants and became “disheveled.” He fired her. Soon after it came out that she was addicted to coke. She was turning tricks and giving BJ’s in the ESPN bathroom. The FedEx drivers were her best customers. She wasn’t alone— there was a group of female employees that hooked.

I know the UPS guys are jealous right now. My personal opinion is because they are in Bristol, Connecticut they just don’t have anything to do. When you have nothing to do and you are spending the majority of your time in a compound like ESPN, s3x, drugs and videotapes are really your only option.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #37
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Had a Denny's waitress approach me and offer her "services" for some money because she thought I was balling based on the tip I left her.... that said, nothing in this world surprises me anymore.

I only get surprised when people do good to tell you the truth.

It ain't trickin' if you got it though.
 05-22-2011, 03:57 PM         #38
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DUNT BE MAD U.P.S. IS HIRING -B.I.G.
 7 years ago '09        #39
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
ESPN is hiring just head over to their website, click careers and you may fit one of the jobs.
 7 years ago '05        #40
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I heard thats the same book that says Michele Beadle is jealous of Erin Andrews
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago