Breaking News: Menace & 40 Glocc Fight

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #141
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 732 732
 nkflier54 said:
n*gga this is a different day and age, that sht don't happen like that in 2011. All gangsters aint stupid a.ss coons that are on the block ALL day and just beat n*ggas up to beat them up and k!ll people. Naaaaw n*gga most are evolved and only do that sht when it's necessary. Mitchy Slick uses the internet, does that mean he's not a gangsta?

n*gga these are gangsters that just happened to know the right n*ggas and make it to become rappers, they have fans now who they communicate wit, they got other n*ggas wit who they communicate wit.

T Rodgers old senile a.ss uses the internet, does that mean he's not a gangsta? Fk outta here wit that no real n*ggas use the internet or twitter bullsht
Good post.
 7 years ago '06        #142
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 StayBlazin1 said:
black on black crime keep it comin :thumbsup:
that's what i'm saying....*n*ggaz jump stupid when their own peoples buck @ em but they freeze when the white man starts fu*kin' em' in the a.ss....not a racist @ all but...*n*ggaz quick to k!ll each other but won't squeeze on a *cracker tho

and dis sh*t between Menace/40 is fu*kin' retarded....I can see it now...(just like the other times)

Somebody gon get k!lled and they gon come together talkin' about "we need to stop the violence and help each other" and the cycle continues....

*stupid a.ss *n*ggaz, mane...fake as fu*k...if you really G....call dat man up and meet up with em....I can't believe how these n*ggas are from Cali but they all over the muthafu*kin' INTERNET yappppppppppinnnnnnnnnnnn and yapppppppppppppinnn....like really tho, n*gga ?
 7 years ago '06        #143
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 nkflier54 said:
n*gga this is a different day and age, that sht don't happen like that in 2011. All gangsters aint stupid a.ss coons that are on the block ALL day and just beat n*ggas up to beat them up and k!ll people. Naaaaw n*gga most are evolved and only do that sht when it's necessary. Mitchy Slick uses the internet, does that mean he's not a gangsta?

n*gga these are gangsters that just happened to know the right n*ggas and make it to become rappers, they have fans now who they communicate wit, they got other n*ggas wit who they communicate wit.

T Rodgers old senile a.ss uses the internet, does that mean he's not a gangsta? Fk outta here wit that no real n*ggas use the internet or twitter bullsht
yup... you couldn't have said it any better.....
 7 years ago '05        #144
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
why dont these 2 worthless retarded n*ggas just k!ll each other already..have their gang members post on twitter then yall can gossip about that too.
 7 years ago '07        #145
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
sh*t is so corny
 05-22-2011, 02:36 PM         #146
K. Slack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:aloofandbored10:
 7 years ago '05        #147
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25075 25075

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #148
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
I still don't know who the fu*k won or lost
 05-22-2011, 04:04 PM         #149
mdoggslim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the hell? how old are these people? how old are you people? Who settles arguments like this
 7 years ago '04        #150
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,946 | Props total: 6508 6508
So the n*ggas in white were jumping 40
 05-22-2011, 04:11 PM         #151
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ 55secs look like a tornado broke loose
 7 years ago '04        #152
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
why does the camera man always suck
 05-22-2011, 04:18 PM         #153
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
menace had a white shirt on wit a blak hat big B...they were pickin his a.ss up off tha floor an only thing i seen was 40 glocc clothes a lil ripped then they took off out tha door...cant tell nothin else from this video
 7 years ago '04        #154
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29541 29541
lol at people sayin 40 didnt get a fair one...that f*g deserved that sh*t..pus*y boy wouldnt get out the car the last time menace wanted the fade...there are hella cats who wanted to woop 40....inglewood bloods, fruit town...whole lotta cats wanted to beat his a.ss...good sh*t....maybe he can shut the fu*k up for once
 7 years ago '04        #155
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 5knuckleshuffle said:
menace had a white shirt on wit a blak hat big B...they were pickin his a.ss up off tha floor an only thing i seen was 40 glocc clothes a lil ripped then they took off out tha door...cant tell nothin else from this video
By being a football coach, I am able to pick out the smallest detail in videos aka game films....I think Menace was the one we see throwin like a 5 or 6 piece on 40 glocc's head @ 17 secs in. You can see a bald head then a blue shirt with writing on the back pop up soon after. Thats 40 being helped off of the platform and out the door. And yes he did get lumped up! So Menace did piece 40 up a bit as it started off one on one but it fa damn sure didn't end that way!....lol Either way 40 glocc got what was coming to em for almost a year of sh*t talkin....lol
 7 years ago '04        #156
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29541 29541
 CA$H MONEY said:
By being a football coach, I am able to pick out the smallest detail in videos aka game films....I think Menace was the one we see throwin like a 5 or 6 piece on 40 glocc's head @ 17 secs in. You can see a bald head then a blue shirt with writing on the back pop up soon after. Thats 40 being helped off of the platform and out the door. And yes he did get lumped up! So Menace did piece 40 up a bit as it started off one on one but it fa damn sure didn't end that way!....lol Either way 40 glocc got what was coming to em for almost a year of sh*t talkin....lol
 05-22-2011, 04:41 PM         #157
zCapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:laughing19:
 7 years ago '04        #158
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 agony8 said:

imma have to see u do this with the jumbotron n frame by frame mr gruden...
Never said I was Gruden or anything but when youve been watching films since you were a kid, you tend to be able to see the smallest things.
 7 years ago '06        #159
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8864 8864
yes more wshh vids to come. beef its been a while since ive seen some of this stuff, they aint making hot music any way... meance cry to help sell red nation? LOL!
 05-22-2011, 04:43 PM         #160
zCapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blood on top of 40 head....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy