May 21 - Rapture predictor Robert Fitzpatrick: "I don't know what happened. I don't understand"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
 Bigakathebeast said:
Sam and Dean saved the day
 7 years ago '10        #102
unFaDeable 
space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
yall out here laughing but in reality it could of just been the start of the countdown or not.....
 7 years ago '07        #103
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 Nyse03 said:
I think every nation should stick with the manuscripts of their forefathers...I'm a decendent of Israel that's why I deal with the Bible...my fathers wrote those Scriptures:dancingcool:

so it was your ancestors that were the loonies!
 7 years ago '07        #104
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 TizOnly1 said:
This guy probably made nothing. He wasn't the guy behind the prophecy.. he was just some dumbfu*k that believed it all.

I know that this particular instance doesn't disprove religion at all... but this is the kinda dumb sh*t people can believe, if they're willing to believe some dude made the whole world in 7 days, 6000 years ago.. then made a guy out of clay... and his bi*ch out of his rib...

And LOL @ the two guys throwing scripture at each other a couple pages back. I love how one book can say two completely contradictory things, but people are still willing to base their entire lives on believing in something that can't even keep itself straight.

5/22/11, best day ever.
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #105
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #106
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 TizOnly1 said:
And LOL @ the two guys throwing scripture at each other a couple pages back. I love how one book can say two completely contradictory things, but people are still willing to base their entire lives on believing in something that can't even keep itself straight.
exactly wut i was gonna say
 7 years ago '05        #107
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
suicide is the only option!
 7 years ago '06        #108
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Nyse03 said:
I think every nation should stick with the manuscripts of their forefathers...I'm a decendent of Israel that's why I deal with the Bible...my fathers wrote those Scriptures:dancingcool:
My point exactly you don't even know if that's really the "manuscripts of your forefathers"
 7 years ago '06        #109
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 nastynoble said:

so it was your ancestors that were the loonies!

And looks like it's staying in the bloodlines.
 7 years ago '04        #110
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1755 1755
I call fu*kin' DuckTales on this bastard...

[pic - click to view]

Just wait until 12/21/2012 when all of religious crackpots will really be screaming about the end of the world. They're going to be disappointed as fu*k when they wake up on 12/22/2012 and realize there's only 2 shopping days until Christmas!
fu*k all of these religious idiots and their predictions! I don't understand why they're in such a damn hurry to end the world, why don't they just k!ll themselves and leave the rest of us the fu*k alone!

Last edited by RIAA; 05-22-2011 at 11:19 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #111
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
i dont think anyone other than a few crazy people believed it. it was more like a big joke. everyone here in milwaukee were throwing rapture parties and sh*t. gettin wasted. funny stuff.
 05-23-2011, 01:33 AM         #112
BCannonThaMc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way the world is going to end is by man.

Man is the cause of all fu*k ups any way.

Prime example, this dumb n*gga decided he was gonna wake up one day and preach to the world that the sh*t was going to end......he fu*ked up his life.....MAN is the cause of all fu*k ups
 7 years ago '08        #113
justinblaze83 
space
space
$182 | Props total: 5 5
 philly337 said:
Lol dont know what happened?

The bible clearly states no man will know the time not even jesus

that >>>
 7 years ago '06        #114
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
 illmatix said:
Not really. There's no reason to specify a specific date that it would FOR SURE happen. So although someone might THINK they know, they don't actually KNOW.

This dude didn't KNOW it was happening today, he THOUGHT it was
only god knows
 7 years ago '07        #115
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 RIAA said:
I call fu*kin' DuckTales on this bastard...

[pic - click to view]

Just wait until 12/21/2012 when all of religious crackpots will really be screaming about the end of the world. They're going to be disappointed as fu*k when they wake up on 12/22/2012 and realize there's only 2 shopping days until Christmas!
fu*k all of these religious idiots and their predictions! I don't understand why they're in such a damn hurry to end the world, why don't they just k!ll themselves and leave the rest of us the fu*k alone!
they can't use December 21st....thats the end of the Mayan calendar has no religious affiliation unless you're Mayan
 7 years ago '11        #116
Silencer 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,682 | Props total: 3443 3443
Chicken Tenders as a last meal...
 05-23-2011, 08:37 AM         #117
jbudz420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only read until moron #1 and moron #2 started slingin bible verses at each other...if your black and put even an ounce of energy into a book that condones slavery i consider you a child...if people spent even a third of the time they spent pondering these fairy tales improving thier neighborhoods, we would live in a god damn utopia...time to start living for the things you know are real...you have every right to believe in the tooth fairy but dont expect rational people to not look at you like an idiot for doing so
 7 years ago '08        #119
lookin$pac 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 100 100
 JayHovMan said:
How could God be "All Knowing" and not even know when he's "coming back?"

MumblesDaHumble said:
fu*k you retarded or what? Seriously.
Can you elaborate on how his question is retarded? From what I know about the Bible(which is not alot) God is himself, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, Therefore if God knows Jesus knows, and if God doesnt know then how can he be "all knowing"?
 7 years ago '05        #120
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 Ldogg310 said:
so n*ggas aint been blowin themselves up for ALLAH for hundreds of years??

not to meantion the crusades, pilgrims at thanksgiving (kinda), white people in africa who claim to bring religion then r*pe and spread diseases (not all but a lot), catholic priests and christian pastors fu*kin the kids, serial k!llers of past and present.....

I mean the list can go on and on home slice. People do a lot of fu*ked up things in the name of God and religion.
Everything you mentioned has nothing to do with the Scriptures and everything to do with mans greed...all these people have their own agenda...their own manuscripts condemn their actions...dont say Scriptures condone these idiots actions because they do not...people are taking it upon themselves which is what pushes non-believers away...my Scriptures do not condone ANY of those actions
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy