May 21 - Rapture predictor Robert Fitzpatrick: "I don't know what happened. I don't understand"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2011, 04:03 PM         #81
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guy looked down at his watch when sh*t was supposed to go down, nothin happened and was like

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #82
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
@ this n*ggas life and wasted 140 g's...@ Ezekiel 4:9 brand Golden Flax cereal....mayn this can't be life ...i was surprised to see some of those bums down my street in inglewood, waving their signs and yelling like some attention whoring muthafu*kas...i was really tempted to pull over and ask them for their numbers so i can call them after the time has passed and the world was still in tact and clown the sh*t out of them ...this is what happens when humans attempt to play god, fu*k them and this idiot really said there will be no animals in heaven
 7 years ago '10        #83
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
how do people end up believing this sh*t?

if the world was to ever end at any time it's unlikely anyone would be able to predict it.
 7 years ago '05        #84
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
I'm not really religious like that.. but if I was, I'd be HEATED. sh*t like this continue to make religious folk look like insane fools
 05-22-2011, 04:31 PM         #85
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pat McGroin said:
yeah, cause you are a fu*king idiot...

of course nothing happend because there is no god, fu*king retards.
i know right?!
 7 years ago '06        #86
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
Time to cash in on book sales.
 7 years ago '06        #87
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Hopefully this will help most idiots to stop picking out passages out of those roomer books and stop creating their own sense out of it. Live your life to the fullest and believe what's in your heart not some stories that NO ONE one knows if they are true or not. There are waaayyy to many stories and books to choose from.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cboi3523; 05-22-2011 at 05:18 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #88
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 cboi3523 said:
Hopefully this will help most idiots to stop picking out passages out of those roomer books and stop creating their own sense out of it. Live your life to the fullest and believe what's in your heart not some stories that NO ONE one knows if they are true or not. There are waaayyy to many stories and books to choose from.

[pic - click to view]

I think every nation should stick with the manuscripts of their forefathers...I'm a decendent of Israel that's why I deal with the Bible...my fathers wrote those Scriptures:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #89
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
How could God be "All Knowing" and not even know when he's "coming back?"

05-22-2011, 05:35 PM         #90
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His mom has dementia, must be genetic...

This guy is laughed at and ridiculed by theist because he claimed he knew for a FACT that yesterday was supposed to be the rapture, yet you theist believe the EXACT same thing, just on a different date
 7 years ago '04        #91
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
yeah, i just saw this on ABC news.

n*gga was a public transit worker for over 20 years and had $140,000 saved up for retirement.

he spent all of it on this dooms day bullsh*t and he is now a broke n*gga in his 50's or 60's with no job and no savings.

aha!
 05-22-2011, 05:53 PM         #92
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:
yeah, i just saw this on ABC news.

n*gga was a public transit worker for over 20 years and had $140,000 saved up for retirement.

he spent all of it on this dooms day bullsh*t and he is now a broke n*gga in his 50's or 60's with no job and no savings.

aha!
No sympathy, this d!ck head deserves worse
 7 years ago '06        #93
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 StatisticZ said:
There was some hispanic people yelling at people about the rapture at the verizon center metro stop today. I yelled my jesus wasn't spanish at them.
ur cool

7 years ago '08        #94
phille126 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 284 284
 mgz said:

[pic - click to view]

Despite preparations, believers of apocalypse shocked when doomsday time passes without incident

Read more:

Read more:
How Much Did he make bcuz of this! ppl just dont get it; y would they put their faith in2 a person if this is so logical; dont see how ppl from all facets of life can be so weak(dumb)
 7 years ago '09        #95
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
what a moron
 7 years ago '04        #96
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
This guy probably made nothing. He wasn't the guy behind the prophecy.. he was just some dumbfu*k that believed it all.

I know that this particular instance doesn't disprove religion at all... but this is the kinda dumb sh*t people can believe, if they're willing to believe some dude made the whole world in 7 days, 6000 years ago.. then made a guy out of clay... and his bi*ch out of his rib...

And LOL @ the two guys throwing scripture at each other a couple pages back. I love how one book can say two completely contradictory things, but people are still willing to base their entire lives on believing in something that can't even keep itself straight.

5/22/11, best day ever.
 05-22-2011, 07:06 PM         #97
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at the guy in the back hella laughing at his dum a.ss.. and this is why i stopped listening to white ppl
 05-22-2011, 07:08 PM         #98
KillahKonceptZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the hell is this $hit? Religious or not if you read the bible I thought it says no1 but God himself knows the day or the hour and that it will come like a thief in the night..

Last edited by KillahKonceptZ; 05-22-2011 at 07:11 PM..
 05-22-2011, 07:20 PM         #99
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He made a quick million in donation!!! Ummm "he don't know what happen?" He went home & started to swim in his money!!! thats what happen!!!
 05-22-2011, 07:27 PM         #100
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
I don't care for God or religion. But IIRC, doesn't Christianity state there needs to be an antichrist for there to be a rapture?
yup
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy