May 21 - Rapture predictor Robert Fitzpatrick: "I don't know what happened. I don't understand"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2011, 09:42 PM         #41
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pat McGroin said:
yeah, cause you are a fu*king idiot...

of course nothing happend because there is no god, fu*king retards.
:stupid:
 7 years ago '04        #42
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,737 | Props total: 28383 28383
Harry Potter and the deathly Hollows 2 was still scheduled to come out later this year so...this was obviously bullsh*t....
 05-21-2011, 09:44 PM         #43
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
Sam and Dean saved the day
They always do
 7 years ago '05        #44
ec18us 
space
space
$3,446 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #45
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19892 19892
its nowhere near the end.. there is no Antichrist yet and there isn't a one world government....
 7 years ago '05        #46
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 JosephDoom said:
its nowhere near the end.. there is no Antichrist yet and there isn't a one world government....
Read Scripture fam...ur not making any sense...that sh*t ain't in Scripture doggy
 7 years ago '08        #47
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Read Scripture fam...ur not making any sense...that sh*t ain't in Scripture doggy
you havent read revelation?

you know how it goes..

The greatest dictator the world has known, he will move triumphantly from the west into Palestine, "the glorious land," overcoming nations en route, and finally entering Jerusalem victoriously (Daniel 11:41-45). Continuing to exhibit astonishing might, he will demonstrate his martial prowess in a series of remarkable military exploits. Power "was given unto him...over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations" (Revelation 13:5, 7).

Anti-Christ's coming is "after the working of Satan." Hence his uncanny skill and ability to deceive (2 Thessalonians 2:9, 10). The "dragon" will indeed give power unto the "beast" (Revelation 13:3, 4).

The beast rising out of the sea is referring to the people around the Mediterranean Sea. The one-world government will be a mixture of the empires that preceded it according to (Daniel 7)

feel free to cross check with the KJV of the bible.. Doggy
 7 years ago '05        #48
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
see now if everyone took this approach to religion I'd be in church faithfully.

unfortunately it's that creepy a.ss wierdo up there speakin nonsense and maneuvering words in the bible around for his own sinister and disgusting reasons.

less church more earth, lets live and enjoy in what God created instead of destorying it for our "church" and our pastors big a.ss mansion and gas guzzling cars.

and k!lling each other over a few words that are different in our respective books.
I feel u fam...but the main thing causing death and destruction in the world has nothing to do with religion whatsoever...1Tim 6:10 "For the LOVE of money is the root of ALL evil." Why do u think hip-hop puts such an emphasis on putting money over EVERYTHING? it's a hate/destruction fueling scheme we foolishly call entertainment
 05-21-2011, 10:10 PM         #49
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
christfags
 7 years ago '05        #50
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 JosephDoom said:
you havent read revelation?

you know how it goes..

The greatest dictator the world has known, he will move triumphantly from the west into Palestine, "the glorious land," overcoming nations en route, and finally entering Jerusalem victoriously (Daniel 11:41-45). Continuing to exhibit astonishing might, he will demonstrate his martial prowess in a series of remarkable military exploits. Power "was given unto him...over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations" (Revelation 13:5, 7).

Anti-Christ's coming is "after the working of Satan." Hence his uncanny skill and ability to deceive (2 Thessalonians 2:9, 10). The "dragon" will indeed give power unto the "beast" (Revelation 13:3, 4).

The beast rising out of the sea is referring to the people around the Mediterranean Sea. The one-world government will be a mixture of the empires that preceded it according to (Daniel 7)

feel free to cross check with the KJV of the bible.. Doggy
1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,* even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Cmon fam...that states it cut and dry...MANY Antichrists...u can also label the wicked ruler to come in Daniel an Antichrist also...hell u could call Obama an Antichrist because he fits that Daniel prophecy like none other...kinda scary...but u see antichrists everyday
 7 years ago '08        #51
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,* even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Cmon fam...that states it cut and dry...MANY Antichrists...u can also label the wicked ruler to come in Daniel an Antichrist also...hell u could call Obama an Antichrist because he fits that Daniel prophecy like none other...kinda scary...but u see antichrists everyday
thats cool n all but you bashed me for basically saying that the world isnt going to end until the one particular antichrist (the one who will "bring peace" to the world and establish a one world order... the 7 years tribulation, the two prophets n etc..).. which is clearly in scripture.. so whats the argument about??
 7 years ago '05        #52
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 JosephDoom said:
thats cool n all but you bashed me for basically saying that the world isnt going to end until the one particular antichrist (the one who will "bring peace" to the world and establish a one world order... the 7 years tribulation, the two prophets n etc..).. which is clearly in scripture.. so whats the argument about??
The one world order part is just what u interpreted from Daniel 7...that's speculation...if it doesn't say the whole world will be under one rulership then why would u a.ssume so?
 05-21-2011, 10:39 PM         #53
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Nope...thats bullsh*t Christian dogma...you'll be suprised how much Christianity is based not on the Bible at all...most, if not all denominations are hypocrates...which makes non-believers talk sh*t...REAL CHRISTIANS know that churches are fake...and Christ specifically says he doesnt deal with them...basically they are the blind leading the blind...the Scriptures are way deeper than anything you will learn in a church...God is personal
My man. I been telling people for ages that I don't need to rock a rosary or go to church to show faith. True faith comes from within. God is still real. Props.
 7 years ago '04        #54
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
dont follow man, follow god
 7 years ago '09        #55
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
i respect God and the believing of him but when ppl recite verses from the bible that sh*t makes me laugh cuz they actually believe everythingin it
 05-22-2011, 12:30 AM         #56
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn 140k down the drain.............?
 7 years ago '05        #57
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
Macho Man Randy Savage went up there and saved us

naw but really, you guys continue to be fooled and hustled by a book written by HUMANS to control other HUMANS...Bible = fictitious. The bible is re-written pagan fables from thousands of years ago modified to control peasants and scare people into being devout.

Nobody knows if there is a God, if you think God is talking to you it's because you want to believe god is talking to you.

I hope there is, but there is ZERO evidence at this point...I know that's hard to get over for some people, I used to be religious and everytime the thought of no god existing crossed my mind I would shake it off and not except it...but deep down you know.

Stop believing sh*t other people tell you with no evidence...
 05-22-2011, 01:41 AM         #58
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What happened? you had blind faith on a book written by man, i respect everyones religion but i don't respect blind ignorant sheep.

everyone who is alive right now on this planet will be long dead before the world ends, actually.. if everyone on this planet has a kid and that kid has a kid, those kids will be long dead before the world ends. actually their kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids, kids will be long dead before the world ends.

unless of course the world ends from a nuclear fallout from war, as much as i respect peoples beliefs and believe in a higher power god isnt coming out, the would isn't going to fu*king explode or fall apart and people aren't going to magically fly up in the sky to pearly white gates.

there is a 999999999999999999999.99999999999999999.9999999999 9999% chance that zombies, vampires, werewolves, wizards and dinosaurs taking over the earth before a rapture.
 05-22-2011, 03:06 AM         #59
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pat McGroin said:
yeah, cause you are a fu*king idiot...

of course nothing happend because there is no god, fu*king retards.

I AM LEGEND said:
I don't understand why he actually believed this despite what the Bible says about predictions. I feel bad for dude.
I dont, fu*k him
 05-22-2011, 06:42 AM         #60
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
baha this guys a retard. he coulda gave 140,000 to charity the fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago