Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
32 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #201
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,431 | Props total: 430 430
 subway series said:
basic mistakes no1 said u asked

if they could fit in that dr mccoy made cerebro why didnt they just say xavier made it... u miss the basic point

and making shaw a nazi was just plain dumb...... all those adjoining stories wiped out nobody said the whole hellfire club should be in the movie but to make a pointless part for kravitz daughter they could have done something more important with the time
I...... I jus can't......
 7 years ago '09        #202
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
it's not even a "horror" movie yet the black dude still dies first
 7 years ago '11        #203
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 46 46
The movie was pretty good, but I'm not one of those people who knows how it actually happened in the comics. Hopefully they'll do a sequel.

[spoiler - click to view]

06-06-2011, 10:31 PM         #204
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I grew up on the comics & cartoons but i was still able to enjoy the movie bcuz even tho they didnt stick to the ORIGINAL story(when do they ever when making books into movies?)they were still able to create a story that worked for the movie.Im not a comic nerd tho so i dont get extra sensitive over sh*t like that.i guess i can see why ppl would want the original story BUT i dont see how this story is necessarily bad.

Magneto carried this movie tho..Prof X as well the rest of them didnt impress me

Also,correct me if im wrong but didnt the cartoons fu*k up the story too?

Last edited by Freeze Me; 06-06-2011 at 10:44 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #205
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,600 | Props total: 300 300
solid movie i cannot wait to get an hd copy.
 7 years ago '07        #206
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
space
$97,193 | Props total: 79938 79938
This sh*t was great. My girl loved it. I dont think its better than dark knight but def in my top 3 superhero joint
 7 years ago '04        #207
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,923 | Props total: 3693 3693
It was a dope movie. 4.5/5 for me. Makes me want to read the comics again to see how close it was to the story. Had a few cheesy parts and also some great cameos. Slightly ahead of X-2 imo
 7 years ago '07        #208
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,675 | Props total: 16223 16223
 Freeze Me said:
I grew up on the comics & cartoons but i was still able to enjoy the movie bcuz even tho they didnt stick to the ORIGINAL story(when do they ever when making books into movies?)they were still able to create a story that worked for the movie.Im not a comic nerd tho so i dont get extra sensitive over sh*t like that.i guess i can see why ppl would want the original story BUT i dont see how this story is necessarily bad.

Magneto carried this movie tho..Prof X as well the rest of them didnt impress me

Also,correct me if im wrong but didnt the cartoons fu*k up the story too?
Yea they didn't go strictly by the comic. The thing about the comic universe is you can do pretty much anything as long as it stays within itself. I like comics but really the original story wouldn't have worked in a 2 hour movie. It also would've been kinda confusing.
 7 years ago '07        #209
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
Movie was dope! wish the picked better characters because their powers were lame especially the Black dudes
 7 years ago '07        #210
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Good movie but why did they have to k!ll the black guy first? Is it like a hollywood must do to k!ll the black guy?
I as thinking the same exact thing. As soon as they introduced him and his lame powers. I knew he was a goner
 7 years ago '06        #211
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$26,853 | Props total: 10175 10175
ehhhhhhhhh movie was ok
Zoe was looking nice tho

Magneto was that n*gga
 06-07-2011, 08:27 AM         #212
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great storyline, great characters. Overall Great movie!!

Zoe Kravitz and January Jones, yes yes.
 7 years ago '06        #213
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,569 | Props total: 2004 2004
 carltouss619 said:
I as thinking the same exact thing. As soon as they introduced him and his lame powers. I knew he was a goner
It's because he's black, (he has some fu*king raw a.ss powers,Him and "LongShot" have underrated powers, google that sh*t.) They always play the brotha. He said some token "Something something a.ss" line, when they said "enslaved" they zoomed in on him, then he sacrifices himself for no reason.

This movie was great, I want to see it again, and I haven't felt that way in a long time. Best Marvel movie, second best comic book movie after Watchmen.

You can't follow comic books exactly with a really long movie, or tons of sequels. If you didn't like it, different strokes.

As far for continuity, with the director everything fits in with his first two X-Men movies, except for Cerebro.

Top Comic movies : Watchmen, First Class, Dark Knight.
Based on Marvel Comics: First Class, Blade 2, Spider-Man 2.

Someone said it earlier but the bar scene in South America, that's the rawest part.

Last edited by Isiah61; 06-07-2011 at 01:28 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #214
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276 OP
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5408 5408
 Isiah61 said:
It's because he's black, (he has some fu*king raw a.ss powers,Him and "LongShot" have underrated powers, google that sh*t.) They always play the brotha. He said some token "Something something a.ss" line, when they said "enslaved" they zoomed in on him, then he sacrifices himself for no reason.

This movie was great, I want to see it again, and I haven't felt that way in a long time. Best Marvel movie, second best comic book movie after Watchmen.

You can't follow comic books exactly with a really long movie, or tons of sequels. If you didn't like it, different strokes.

As far for continuity, with the director everything fits in with his first two X-Men movies, except for Cerebro.

Someone said it earlier but the bar scene in South America, that's the rawest part.
That scene in South America was unbelievably badass...

As for my top comic book movies....

Comics in general (in order from best to really good):
The Dark Knight
X-Men 2
Scott Pilgrim
X-Men: First Class
Spider-Man 2
Blade 2
Sin City
Road to Perdition
Batman Begins
 7 years ago '07        #215
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Isiah61 said:

damn just googled him, he does have some crazy powers but from reading his abilities it seemed like he shouldn't have died so easily, what's up with that
 7 years ago '10        #216
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
space
$35,303 | Props total: 18996 18996
 - Streetz - said:
ehhhhhhhhh movie was ok
Zoe was looking nice tho

Azazel was that n*gga
fixed
 7 years ago '09        #217
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,859 | Props total: 9391 9391
 carltouss619 said:
damn just googled him, he does have some crazy powers but from reading his abilities it seemed like he shouldn't have died so easily, what's up with that
his body tried to adapt thats why it was going thru all those different forms but the enrgy shaw put in him was just to much......so he went kablammy, obviously he has limitations inturned he died but his power is pretty dope though, i would have preferred if they k!lled the bug chick, angel, instead of darwin, her power was wack as fukk
 7 years ago '09        #218
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,859 | Props total: 9391 9391
 lboog1423 said:
fixed
how so....you cant be "that n*gga" if your a soldier......shaw was more of a boss then him and magneto was on a different level of boss-dom, azazel was taking orders and a foot soldier....he cant be "that n*gga"
 06-07-2011, 06:26 PM         #219
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
You know why he died first fool, let's not have a huge debate about it. He wasn't the first black character to die in a movie and he won't be the last. It sucks but that's how Hollywood is. I ignore it. You are complaining about it. What are u going to do about it? Debate about it on boxden about it all day and do nothing else constructive.

Nonetheless, it was still one of the best movies of the year.
 06-07-2011, 06:43 PM         #220
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
You know why he died first fool, let's not have a huge debate about it. He wasn't the first black character to die in a movie and he won't be the last. It sucks but that's how Hollywood is. I ignore it. You are complaining about it. What are u going to do about it? Debate about it on boxden about it all day and do nothing else constructive.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
13 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy