"X-Men: First Class" - FIRST REACTIONS

most viewed right now
 130
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #201
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 subway series said:
basic mistakes no1 said u asked

if they could fit in that dr mccoy made cerebro why didnt they just say xavier made it... u miss the basic point


and making shaw a nazi was just plain dumb...... all those adjoining stories wiped out nobody said the whole hellfire club should be in the movie but to make a pointless part for kravitz daughter they could have done something more important with the time
I...... I jus can't......
 7 years ago '09        #202
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
it's not even a "horror" movie yet the black dude still dies first
 7 years ago '11        #203
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
The movie was pretty good, but I'm not one of those people who knows how it actually happened in the comics. Hopefully they'll do a sequel.


[spoiler - click to view]

 06-06-2011, 11:31 PM         #204
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I grew up on the comics & cartoons but i was still able to enjoy the movie bcuz even tho they didnt stick to the ORIGINAL story(when do they ever when making books into movies?)they were still able to create a story that worked for the movie.Im not a comic nerd tho so i dont get extra sensitive over sh*t like that.i guess i can see why ppl would want the original story BUT i dont see how this story is necessarily bad.

Magneto carried this movie tho..Prof X as well the rest of them didnt impress me

Also,correct me if im wrong but didnt the cartoons fu*k up the story too?


Last edited by Freeze Me; 06-06-2011 at 11:44 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #205
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
solid movie i cannot wait to get an hd copy.
 7 years ago '07        #206
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
avatar space
space
$92,488 | Props total: 69991 69991
This sh*t was great. My girl loved it. I dont think its better than dark knight but def in my top 3 superhero joint
 7 years ago '04        #207
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,852 | Props total: 2008 2008
It was a dope movie. 4.5/5 for me. Makes me want to read the comics again to see how close it was to the story. Had a few cheesy parts and also some great cameos. Slightly ahead of X-2 imo
 7 years ago '07        #208
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Freeze Me said:
I grew up on the comics & cartoons but i was still able to enjoy the movie bcuz even tho they didnt stick to the ORIGINAL story(when do they ever when making books into movies?)they were still able to create a story that worked for the movie.Im not a comic nerd tho so i dont get extra sensitive over sh*t like that.i guess i can see why ppl would want the original story BUT i dont see how this story is necessarily bad.

Magneto carried this movie tho..Prof X as well the rest of them didnt impress me

Also,correct me if im wrong but didnt the cartoons fu*k up the story too?
Yea they didn't go strictly by the comic. The thing about the comic universe is you can do pretty much anything as long as it stays within itself. I like comics but really the original story wouldn't have worked in a 2 hour movie. It also would've been kinda confusing.
 7 years ago '07        #209
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Movie was dope! wish the picked better characters because their powers were lame especially the Black dudes
 7 years ago '07        #210
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Tempus # 1 said:
Good movie but why did they have to k!ll the black guy first? Is it like a hollywood must do to k!ll the black guy?
I as thinking the same exact thing. As soon as they introduced him and his lame powers. I knew he was a goner
 7 years ago '06        #211
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,525 | Props total: 6752 6752
ehhhhhhhhh movie was ok
Zoe was looking nice tho

Magneto was that n*gga
 06-07-2011, 09:27 AM         #212
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great storyline, great characters. Overall Great movie!!

Zoe Kravitz and January Jones, yes yes.
 7 years ago '06        #213
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
 carltouss619 said:
I as thinking the same exact thing. As soon as they introduced him and his lame powers. I knew he was a goner
It's because he's black, (he has some fu*king raw a.ss powers,Him and "LongShot" have underrated powers, google that sh*t.) They always play the brotha. He said some token "Something something a.ss" line, when they said "enslaved" they zoomed in on him, then he sacrifices himself for no reason.

This movie was great, I want to see it again, and I haven't felt that way in a long time. Best Marvel movie, second best comic book movie after Watchmen.

You can't follow comic books exactly with a really long movie, or tons of sequels. If you didn't like it, different strokes.

As far for continuity, with the director everything fits in with his first two X-Men movies, except for Cerebro.

Top Comic movies : Watchmen, First Class, Dark Knight.
Based on Marvel Comics: First Class, Blade 2, Spider-Man 2.

Someone said it earlier but the bar scene in South America, that's the rawest part.


Last edited by Isiah61; 06-07-2011 at 02:28 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #214
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,836 | Props total: 4108 4108
 Isiah61 said:
It's because he's black, (he has some fu*king raw a.ss powers,Him and "LongShot" have underrated powers, google that sh*t.) They always play the brotha. He said some token "Something something a.ss" line, when they said "enslaved" they zoomed in on him, then he sacrifices himself for no reason.

This movie was great, I want to see it again, and I haven't felt that way in a long time. Best Marvel movie, second best comic book movie after Watchmen.

You can't follow comic books exactly with a really long movie, or tons of sequels. If you didn't like it, different strokes.

As far for continuity, with the director everything fits in with his first two X-Men movies, except for Cerebro.

Top Comic movies : Watchmen, First Class, Dark Knight.
Based on Marvel Comics: First Class, Blade 2, Spider-Man 2.

Someone said it earlier but the bar scene in South America, that's the rawest part.
That scene in South America was unbelievably badass...

As for my top comic book movies....

Comics in general (in order from best to really good):
The Dark Knight
X-Men 2
Scott Pilgrim
X-Men: First Class
Spider-Man 2
Blade 2
Sin City
Road to Perdition
Batman Begins
 7 years ago '07        #215
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Isiah61 said:
It's because he's black, (he has some fu*king raw a.ss powers,Him and "LongShot" have underrated powers, google that sh*t.) They always play the brotha. He said some token "Something something a.ss" line, when they said "enslaved" they zoomed in on him, then he sacrifices himself for no reason.

This movie was great, I want to see it again, and I haven't felt that way in a long time. Best Marvel movie, second best comic book movie after Watchmen.

You can't follow comic books exactly with a really long movie, or tons of sequels. If you didn't like it, different strokes.

As far for continuity, with the director everything fits in with his first two X-Men movies, except for Cerebro.

Top Comic movies : Watchmen, First Class, Dark Knight.
Based on Marvel Comics: First Class, Blade 2, Spider-Man 2.

Someone said it earlier but the bar scene in South America, that's the rawest part.
damn just googled him, he does have some crazy powers but from reading his abilities it seemed like he shouldn't have died so easily, what's up with that
 7 years ago '10        #216
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15695 15695
 - Streetz - said:
ehhhhhhhhh movie was ok
Zoe was looking nice tho

Azazel was that n*gga
fixed
 7 years ago '09        #217
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7962 7962
 carltouss619 said:
damn just googled him, he does have some crazy powers but from reading his abilities it seemed like he shouldn't have died so easily, what's up with that
his body tried to adapt thats why it was going thru all those different forms but the enrgy shaw put in him was just to much......so he went kablammy, obviously he has limitations inturned he died but his power is pretty dope though, i would have preferred if they k!lled the bug chick, angel, instead of darwin, her power was wack as fukk
 7 years ago '09        #218
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7962 7962
 lboog1423 said:
fixed
how so....you cant be "that n*gga" if your a soldier......shaw was more of a boss then him and magneto was on a different level of boss-dom, azazel was taking orders and a foot soldier....he cant be "that n*gga"
 06-07-2011, 07:26 PM         #219
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
damn just googled him, he does have some crazy powers but from reading his abilities it seemed like he shouldn't have died so easily, what's up with that
You know why he died first fool, let's not have a huge debate about it. He wasn't the first black character to die in a movie and he won't be the last. It sucks but that's how Hollywood is. I ignore it. You are complaining about it. What are u going to do about it? Debate about it on boxden about it all day and do nothing else constructive.

Nonetheless, it was still one of the best movies of the year.
 06-07-2011, 07:43 PM         #220
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
You know why he died first fool, let's not have a huge debate about it. He wasn't the first black character to die in a movie and he won't be the last. It sucks but that's how Hollywood is. I ignore it. You are complaining about it. What are u going to do about it? Debate about it on boxden about it all day and do nothing else constructive.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy