most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 sheedawg said:
First off, you are the exact type of fan that is the problem with hip hop, classic case of your underground darling not gettin as much attention as a mainstream rapper and having a bi*ch about it, and the shot at my taste in music confirms this.

Secondly, nowhere have I "hated" on Tech. What makes me laugh at these Tech N9ne fans writing essays is that they acknowledge Jay's impact and influence on hip hop, as if his music has nothing to do with his status there.

Ever wondered why the same people are in GOAT conversations IE Nas, Jay-Z, 2pac, B.I.G, Rakim, even Eminem etc. and your favourite underground rapper isnt? Because they are widely regarded as the best ever in their genre, their impact, influence, and ability to transcend and elevate the genre are simply in another league to underground emcees.
The way it is going tho Tech is going to be in the GOAT conversation for alot of people which is a testament to his continued work ethic. Mainstream recognition or not. There will be no denying what he has done for many people. At the same time you say these other emcees are in GOAT covnos... there is also a reason Tech has become the #1 independent in the world. It's crazy seeing him blow up the past 10, and nobody deserves it more than Tech.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 05-23-2011 at 06:42 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #122
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 57 57
flow definitely, lyrically ahh its close
 7 years ago '05        #123
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
The way it is going tho Tech is going to be in the GOAT conversation for alot of people which is a testament to his continued work ethic. Mainstream recognition or not. There will be no denying what he has done for many people. At the same time you say these other emcees are in GOAT covnos... there is also a reason Tech has become the #1 independent in the world. It's crazy seeing him blow up the past 10, and nobody deserves it more than Tech.
With all due respect I think you missed my point. What has Tech done that has truly transcended hip hop and captured the attention of millions? To be in talks of the greatest, it must not just be your die hard fans that think you are so great, cause no matter what, especially in the underground, they automatically think every artist that isnt mainstream is automatically better.
 7 years ago '09        #124
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 sheedawg said:
With all due respect I think you missed my point. What has Tech done that has truly transcended hip hop and captured the attention of millions? To be in talks of the greatest, it must not just be your die hard fans that think you are so great, cause no matter what, especially in the underground, they automatically think every artist that isnt mainstream is automatically better.
Tech's hustle alone has transcended hip hop imo. He has shown that nonstop hard work in the genre pays off 100%. He has taken touring and hustling his product to whole new heights. He had to to make it. Absolute Power still stands out in my mind as one of the most important albums of the 2000's due to his fu*k The Industry campaign of putting his album up to download for free showing that good music will sell. Off the hook, long a.ss stage performances. I've seen very few live hip hop shows with as much energy as a Tech N9ne show. As for the underground vs. mainstream thing. I choose to stay out of those conversations man because music is music to me no matter where it comes from. The rest of this arguement\discussion is all opinion. My only thing I want for Tech, is as you say here, is to be respected by everybody for what he has done. Wether you like his music or not. I truly believe if he stays on it, and he will, there is no reason Tech can't be discussed with some of the best of all time.
 7 years ago '05        #125
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Tech's hustle alone has transcended hip hop imo. He has shown that nonstop hard work in the genre pays off 100%. He has taken touring and hustling his product to whole new heights. He had to to make it. Absolute Power still stands out in my mind as one of the most important albums of the 2000's due to his fu*k The Industry campaign of putting his album up to download for free showing that good music will sell. Off the hook, long a.ss stage performances. I've seen very few live hip hop shows with as much energy as a Tech N9ne show. As for the underground vs. mainstream thing. I choose to stay out of those conversations man because music is music to me no matter where it comes from. The rest of this arguement\discussion is all opinion. My only thing I want for Tech, is as you say here, is to be respected by everybody for what he has done. Wether you like his music or not. I truly believe if he stays on it, and he will, there is no reason Tech can't be discussed with some of the best of all time.
Props alone for actually making valid points, even though we may disagree I understand where you are coming from.
 7 years ago '05        #126
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:

great post!
 7 years ago '05        #127
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 2856 2856
 7 years ago '09        #128
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 sheedawg said:
Props alone for actually making valid points, even though we may disagree I understand where you are coming from.
Props back. We should all be able to discuss sh*t without taking offense to the next persons opinions. You can't deny the impact Jay has had on the game. You can't really deny the impact Tech has had on the underground. I'm sure Tech would feel like it would be a crowning achievement if he ever gets to work with Jay. Tech = Jay of the underground to me. I'd hate to see the game without either one of them. Tech has just laid it all on the line and it's dope it has worked out for him because he is hella talented, and not to mention one of the chillest and nicest people to ever get the pleasure of meeting.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 05-23-2011 at 09:08 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #129
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
Tech N9ne is nice and can rap his a.ss off but some of yall are d!ckriding.

It's true, alot of people underrate him... he IS nice, and majority of people don't give him the respect he deserves

but Top 5? Better than Jay??
 7 years ago '07        #130
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Beautiful post
 7 years ago '09        #131
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 7 years ago '08        #132
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Lol @ Jay Z creates better music as if he's involved in the production of the beat or post production... GTFO

All he does is spits his bars a few times and do his voice overs, and neither of those does he do better than Tech 9.

Idk what that is evidence of but it is what it is. Maybe it is evidence of the fact that Jay Z is a commercial sell out and Tech is underground.

Last edited by Effit; 05-23-2011 at 04:27 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #133
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 cwb said:
This song over jay z career.. Tech shows his fans love!! Kinda like Chamillionaire...

05-23-2011, 04:40 PM         #134
Dabu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
Damn, glad to see tech getting so much love

Thought there would be a lot more ignorance
ur thread got sh*tted on big time by sheedawg and ballergenetics
 05-23-2011, 05:04 PM         #135
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
only thing tech has over jay is MAYBE flow....
and I find alot of you think the faster you rap the better your flow is. Jay has switched his flow up so many times thru out his career and it's always on point. (so I don't even know about that)
and @ tech bein' better lyrically...
u stupid ?
your opinion means sh*t, you think kiss is wack.
 7 years ago '04        #136
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
tech is the sh*t and will sh*t on 99% of these garbage a.ss no good rappers thats all over MTV popping a boner
 7 years ago '06        #137
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6804 6804
i laughed out loud playing those tech songs
you dudes must be smoking some serious rocks
sh*ts wack
 7 years ago '05        #138
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 Effit said:
Lol @ Jay Z creates better music as if he's involved in the production of the beat or post production... GTFO

All he does is spits his bars a few times and do his voice overs, and neither of those does he do better than Tech 9.

Idk what that is evidence of but it is what it is. Maybe it is evidence of the fact that Jay Z is a commercial sell out and Tech is underground.
Have you seen Fade To Black? You do realize he was executive producer of Food and Liquor? You dudes really think Jay doesnt come up with song structure or hooks as well? Your second point pretty much was exactly what I expect from most of the guys sayin Tech > Jay, it's that you all just hate on Jay for being mainstream.
 7 years ago '07        #139
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 - Streetz - said:
sh*ts wack
you are an idiot though, sh*ts been known
 7 years ago '08        #140
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,890 | Props total: 12587 12587
 - Streetz - said:
sh*ts wack
Hes got some dope sh*t but its few and far between...u gotta look real hard for it...check blown away and why u aint call me....two of the realest tracks....but this is a troll thread, jay the goat
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy