IMO Tech N9ne > Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
129 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm bout to give you all the keys and security codes
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2011, 10:18 PM         #101
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
hey idiot...
does tech have any classic albums ??????
jay has 3/4 maybe 5, dependin' on who you ask...
and tech has NEVER and never will be more lyrical than Jay has been in his career..
Jay has so many classic tracks, how the fu*k you gonna compare tech to Jay... ??
tech is more of a showman than a rapper. he is dope (dont get me wrong) I'm a fan of dude..
but let's look back at careers, classic songs, albums, lines...and maybe you will realize how ridiculous this sh*t is..
back to the lyrical bit (cause that's the most ridiculous claim of this whole thread). if you can honestly tell yourself Hov ain't one of the best to ever do it from a lyrical stand point, you're hatin' on purpose.
d'evils, dead presidents, streets is watchin' etc > tech's career..
smarten the fu*k up...
THIS...and /thread.
 7 years ago '11        #102
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6414 6414
 05-22-2011, 10:57 PM         #103
aftrmath959 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:

^ the first 1:30 of that track is crack use to rewind that part all the time and that was just the interlude

Big tech fan here, but i don't understand these type of threads. There is absolutely nothing you can say that is going to persuade another persons preference/opinion on these type of matters...so it's just moot at this point.
 7 years ago '05        #104
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,870 | Props total: 14221 14221
 aftrmath959 said:
^ the first 1:30 of that track is crack use to rewind that part all the time and that was just the interlude

Big tech fan here, but i don't understand these type of threads. There is absolutely nothing you can say that is going to persuade another persons preference/opinion on these type of matters...so it's just moot at this point.
That's my favorite track off everready.
 7 years ago '09        #105
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

This song over jay z career.. Tech shows his fans love!! Kinda like Chamillionaire...
 7 years ago '09        #106
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Hate all you want.. This is top 5 song off all time by any artist..

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #107
Sivraj 329 heat pts329
space
space
$46,129 | Props total: 11247 11247
Jay-Z=Most overrated rapper of all-time

Tech N9ne=Most underrated rapper of all-time

Tech>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay

The only thing that Jay has over Tech is mainstream and impact on the culture of hip-hop. And no I don't hate or dislike Jigga. But dude is overrated and gets waaaayyy too much fu*kin credit that he doesn't deserve!! Alot of yall n*ggas are forgetting that Jay is not original at all. Dude is a biter out the a.ss!! How the fu*k can you call yourself the GOAT or God MC when you steal n*ggas rhymes and try to pass it on like it's yours?? If you're gonna rap another rappers line at least have the respect to co-sign the rapper by saying their name after the line. But oh no, jigga actually raps it like it's his. Dude even stole nas lines on the blueprint album when they was beefin at the time I mean jay can be very creative when he wants to. I did like American Gangsta even though most of the songs was about the same thing, but I like the concept of the album.

As for Tech, dude is original and probably the most versatile rapper and more versatile than hova. Dude can tell stories, make hits, hearfelt tracks and all that. Yes jigga make some real sh*t too, but it's always about the hood and the streets. Last time I check, theirs more to life about real hood and street sh*t. Tech raps about his personal life from his kids, religion, spirituality, pain, love, and all that sh*t.

Now is Jay the most successful rapper of all-time?? YES

Greatest?? NO
 7 years ago '06        #108
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,781 | Props total: 7153 7153
wow
 05-23-2011, 01:35 AM         #109
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

7 years ago '04        #110
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
tech better than jay? now i've heard it all
 7 years ago '07        #111
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,823 | Props total: 4467 4467
lmao @ n*ggas saying tech n9ne's music is only for nerds and anti-socials. tech got extreme street connects in KC, Flint, and Cali. He street connected like crazy. I mean doing a song with pac right before he died is enough street credibility right there. tech's music is for everybody that's open enough to listen to it. tech's wackest album was absolute power, and even that sh*t was a solid 4 regardless.
 05-23-2011, 03:09 AM         #112
escobars 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of n*ggas > jay-z, don't get it confused
 7 years ago '05        #113
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 annaba said:
don't be mad to have sh*tty music taste homie...it happens tho :)

i rather listen Tech N9ne's real life related than Jay-Z (after Black Album) songs...this is a IMO thing so fu*k the Jay-Z stans...Tech deserves attention and that's a fu*kin FACT,he can rap,flow,do a great live etc...don't hate this dude after more than 20 years of activity...hate Lil B,Soulja Boy etc...not Tech
First off, you are the exact type of fan that is the problem with hip hop, classic case of your underground darling not gettin as much attention as a mainstream rapper and having a bi*ch about it, and the shot at my taste in music confirms this.

Secondly, nowhere have I "hated" on Tech. What makes me laugh at these Tech N9ne fans writing essays is that they acknowledge Jay's impact and influence on hip hop, as if his music has nothing to do with his status there.

Ever wondered why the same people are in GOAT conversations IE Nas, Jay-Z, 2pac, B.I.G, Rakim, even Eminem etc. and your favourite underground rapper isnt? Because they are widely regarded as the best ever in their genre, their impact, influence, and ability to transcend and elevate the genre are simply in another league to underground emcees.
 7 years ago '07        #114
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,823 | Props total: 4467 4467
tech been in the game since 96 just like jay and is just now getting credit and threads made on message boards finally.
 7 years ago '10        #115
HackFunkDoc 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 0 0
 Glockcoma AKs said:
I love tech & a huge fan of tech but your being a little over the top. Everyone has an opinion & i believe techs better then 95.5% of all hip hop but hes not above jay. Lets be real here
 7 years ago '07        #116
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Youre actually the biggest fu*king loser on this planet.

do you have a life outside of trying to say everyones better than Jay-Z or riding for Eminem and Joe Budden constantly?

GET A LIFE.
 7 years ago '04        #117
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,369 | Props total: 167 167
gtfo!!
 7 years ago '07        #118
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1148 1148
Damn, glad to see tech getting so much love

Thought there would be a lot more ignorance
 7 years ago '05        #119
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Mr. Snowman said:
Damn, glad to see tech getting so much love

Thought there would be a lot more ignorance
 7 years ago '09        #120
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Well... I like me some old Jay, but no way in hell I take whatever solo project he has up next over All 6's & 7's.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ben J (New Boyz) Cries as He Details Killing an Armed Home Invader
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy