10 Most Overrated Sports Legends Ever

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
 LovinPavan said:
add: Dan Marino.
the 12-13yrs this n*gga beasted the league , Miami D was in the top 15 only twice.... and they was in the 20-last 9yrs....

n*gga was Tom Brady without an All-Pro defense to carry him when he had a bad game.
 7 years ago '06        #42
kidrockstylez 52 heat pts52
space
space
$842 | Props total: 125 125
you kno if fmoney was here he would say kobe and the entire 2011 bulls squad
 05-21-2011, 04:31 PM         #43
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the n*gga who said Larry Bird and Dan Marino

@ puttin Hayes, Chamberlin and Ryan on this list
 7 years ago '05        #44
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
nolan ryan? are u fkn serious?
 7 years ago '06        #45
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
 ThaShark316 said:
Wilt is the most overrated player in sports history.
this.
 7 years ago '04        #46
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
I agree with the list outside of Wilt and Nolan Ryan. They are both certified legends in their respective sports.

The rest of this list is pretty on point though.
 7 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 agony8 said:
really cause barkley teamed up with drexler n ewing in their primes to chase rings then...nope, never happened...pussies all 3 of them, n one of them wishes he had a functional pus*y...
uh barkley drex n hakeem were on the same team for a few years
 7 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 agony8 said:

did they pull the same bullsh*t as these pussies...n were they in their primes...nope...
yeah i kno i was just sayin tho.. plus barkley got traded anyway
 7 years ago '05        #49
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 agony8 said:
really cause barkley teamed up with drexler n ewing in their primes to chase rings then...nope, never happened...pussies all 3 of them, n one of them wishes he had a functional pus*y...
barkley didnt have to...he was drafted on a team that had dr. j, moses malone, mo cheeks, and the boston strangle andrew toney

like i said that argument holds no weight

edit: and you picked the only star that didnt win. lets talk about those guys you named earlier...they didnt play with HOF players

Last edited by StateProperty88; 05-21-2011 at 05:08 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #50
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8223 8223
 agony8 said:
They werent free agents

and moses malone left as the reigning MVP to go play with Dr. J to win a championship
 7 years ago '05        #51
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
thank youuu. glad im not the only one that sees wilt in that light
 7 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 agony8 said:
ok then...in the history of the sport tell me where two top 5 players ever got together with a top 15 player like this in FA...never happened...ever...why cause men wanna beat the best...these 3 are fu*king coward pussies...bi*ch made pus*y sh*t...i got no respect for them...they could win 11 straight titles n it dont mean sh*t to me...

juice >>> illegal taping >>> blood doping >>> plastered gloves >>> weighted dice >>> shaving points >>> these cowardly hearted c*m stains...
now your argument is going all over the place. you were talking about how the greats didnt need to do what bron did, but those great players had great players on their team...whether you like to or not there's just no denying that. i understand if you dont fu*ks wit bron for doing what he did but lets not act like he's setting a precedent of more then 1 great player being on the same team
 7 years ago '10        #53
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8223 8223
 agony8 said:
ok then...in the history of the sport tell me where two top 5 players ever got together with a top 15 player like this in FA...never happened...ever...why cause men wanna beat the best...these 3 are fu*king coward pussies...bi*ch made pus*y sh*t...i got no respect for them...they could win 11 straight titles n it dont mean sh*t to me...

juice >>> illegal taping >>> blood doping >>> plastered gloves >>> weighted dice >>> shaving points >>> these cowardly hearted c*m stains...
Looks at sig.....looks at the final of heat-celtics game 5.......

7 years ago '04        #54
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 791 791
I agree with Nolan ryan and Wilt

wilt played against a bunch of crackas...he was supposed to dominate them
 05-21-2011, 05:35 PM         #55
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
babe ruth
 7 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 agony8 said:
how is my argument all over the place...my argument is no greats colluded like these pussies did...none said hey lets fu*k over our franchise cities to go team up in our primes to try n win...they straight pussies...all 3 of em can contract aids...u dont like where u at ask for a trade, get ur team something in return, go join a few top 30 players n make each other better, u dont do what these cowards did...
you sounding like you mad that he wasnt loyal to the cavs, but loyalty and professional sports dont mix so miss me with that

fu*ked up the franchise...all he did was go to another team, if the team made no contingencies for him leaving THATS THE TEAM'S FAULT, you funny as hell for blaming that on him, and the cavs could have traded him and probably should have...but thats not bron's fault. you saw that the jazz had no problem trading d will or the nugs had no problem trading melo under similar circumstances.

and the cavs have 2 of the top 5 picks in the draft do they not, so the franchise may not be all that fu*ked up after all if they dont fu*k it up

and your argument is all over the place because you originally started talking about how other greats didnt have to do what he did, and not its that he fu*ked up a franchise and didnt ask for a trade
 7 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 agony8 said:
other greats have never done it...every team needs more than one guy to win, its a 15 man roster...i dont get how u vouch for that pus*y sh*t...him, bosh n wade are cowards n pussies...if they went to chicago it would be rose, bosh n james...they did some bi*ch sh*t...pus*y a.ss bi*ch sh*t...
im not vouching for it, but i understand it. not condemning or condoning. bron got swept in the finals by a big 3 and his biggest nemesis is the big 3 in boston so what's the natural train of thought that would occur if you're in bron's shoes.

im sorry but i cant be upset with that train of thought because imo thats logical for him to think
 7 years ago '06        #58
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 7 years ago '07        #59
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 StateProperty88 said:
im not vouching for it, but i understand it. not condemning or condoning. bron got swept in the finals by a big 3 and his biggest nemesis is the big 3 in boston so what's the natural train of thought that would occur if you're in bron's shoes.

im sorry but i cant be upset with that train of thought because imo thats logical for him to think

It's like people forget why athletes play sport for in the first place

[Herm Edwards] You play to win the game![\Herm Edwards]
 05-21-2011, 06:54 PM         #60
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no kobe = fail
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago