MW3 Cover Leaked? |jokes

most viewed right now
 52
I will marry this woman for real.
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 mayday20 said:
That is pretty creative though...Says a lot about whoever made that when the first idea involves dildos.

What's even better, is you e-warriors came in here pumped you'd see a video game character with a gun...Mine are real.

Pistol- The Bears suck.
11-5 and made it all the way to the nfc championship?...pretty solid year to most nfl enthusiast
 7 years ago '07        #42
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
 meepos said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #43
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1583 1583
 meepos said:

[pic - click to view]

joeyb!!
 7 years ago '04        #44
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 persuazion said:
This is the video game section....... I think we need a gunsnammo spot. Dudes be posting pics of their guns in the hiphop section,the streets,the kicks section...but on a sidenote....how you gonnna reload like that?
Sleight of hand pro.
 05-21-2011, 03:56 PM         #45
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spazzg said:
go tend to some cows u hick a.ss f*ggot
 7 years ago '05        #46
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,081 | Props total: 487 487
 LowaEastSide5 said:
never seen a fail thread in my life since this one
until*
 7 years ago '05        #47
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
lol your .22 AR-15 wouldn't do much either...
 7 years ago '04        #48
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 fazzjoe said:
lol your .22 AR-15 wouldn't do much either...
still k!ll you regardless...
.22 are pretty damn accurate.
 7 years ago '05        #49
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
 famoussasjohn said:
still k!ll you regardless...
.22 are pretty damn accurate.
lol yeah it will k!ll you after 10-15 well placed shots. and its only accurate if you know how to shoot...
 7 years ago '04        #50
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 fazzjoe said:
lol yeah it will k!ll you after 10-15 well placed shots. and its only accurate if you know how to shoot...
10 to 15? now I know you are talking out of your a.ss. just because it is a tiny round doesn't mean it won't cause damage. They are pretty damn easy to shoot. little to no recoil at all, can shoot a whole magazine and they will be around the same area.
 7 years ago '05        #51
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
 famoussasjohn said:
10 to 15? now I know you are talking out of your a.ss. just because it is a tiny round doesn't mean it won't cause damage. They are pretty damn easy to shoot. little to no recoil at all, can shoot a whole magazine and they will be around the same area.
lol dude it is a tiny round, and the cartridge is small too which means it barely holds any gun powder. the velocity is not that strong compared to all other calibers. but anyone with an average to medium build body can take .22 rounds to the body...

you .22 owners always defend yourselves on how strong the round is. ive seen squirrels survive a .22 round. i admit its accurate and good for practice shooting, but dont pull that .22 out against humans
 05-21-2011, 04:58 PM         #52
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fazzjoe said:
lol dude it is a tiny round, and the cartridge is small too which means it barely holds any gun powder. the velocity is not that strong compared to all other calibers. but anyone with an average to medium build body can take .22 rounds to the body...

you .22 owners always defend yourselves on how strong the round is. ive seen squirrels survive a .22 round. i admit its accurate and good for practice shooting, but dont pull that .22 out against humans
You are right, in that the gun in my right hand is a .22 AR...I never claimed it was anything special. However, that laser beam can find a weak spot and you can count on some damage then. The gun on my left is a bit more powerful (40 cal S&W), also equipped with a laser, flashlight, and grip...ugh.
 7 years ago '05        #53
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Why do you need so many guns?
 7 years ago '11        #54
L1C4 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$8,243 | Props total: 2681 2681
hi point 9mm= POS

put that lil .22 wanna be m4 up
 7 years ago '08        #55
El_Maravilloso1 
space
avatar space
space
$3,530 | Props total: 550 550
 meepos said:

[pic - click to view]

 HarbingerOfSwag said:

[pic - click to view]

Im dead fu*k this
 05-21-2011, 05:29 PM         #56
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Glockcoma AKs said:
hi point 9mm= POS

put that lil .22 wanna be m4 up
correction- hi point 40 S&W...close though. probably think it wouldnt hurt if you got shot by one, huh? that's beside the point, though. Maybe I wasn't clear, it's called having fun outdoors. Some of y'all should give it a try.

got that noisy cricket in the boot too.
 7 years ago '07        #57
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$18,950 | Props total: 5057 5057
 Glockcoma AKs said:
hi point 9mm= POS

put that lil .22 wanna be m4 up
 7 years ago '04        #58
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,667 | Props total: 2047 2047
 mayday20 said:
Damn, y'all are acting like I just told you Santa Claus wasn't real.
welcome to boxden... 80% of the ppl that post here don't like to have fun...

they just like to complain about sh*t and argue...
 7 years ago '05        #59
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
 mayday20 said:
You are right, in that the gun in my right hand is a .22 AR...I never claimed it was anything special. However, that laser beam can find a weak spot and you can count on some damage then. The gun on my left is a bit more powerful (40 cal S&W), also equipped with a laser, flashlight, and grip...ugh.
hey, nothing against you man. you do what you do with your own firearms. could be that kentucky has strict gun laws or whatever but every one has their own preference...

but what you did with this thread shows the feelings of boxden, cant believe users actually took offense...
 05-21-2011, 09:04 PM         #60
gilbydakid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SandmanNyC said:
i used to have those boots too, then my momma got a job
Do hookers have to file taxes?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy