Will Derrick Rose have a better career than Allen Iverson?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2011, 12:49 AM         #121
starrin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you all make me sick... how dare you compare d.rose to AI..... you must be 12 and a half...

name a player that has carried a team to the finals alone..... name 1.... everybody had there pippen....

try to name another player on that 76ers team.... the beat the lakers with shaq a few games just off AI performance.....

mutumbo.. bum
snow.. bum

look at drose team then 76ers .... you all cant be cereal right now..

anyone who challenges my wisdom will pay for thier treachery
 7 years ago '10        #122
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Hold That said:
Don't matter he still never tried to get his teammates involved.. n*gga played with a prime Stackhouse they shipped him out cause it didn't work.. Clashed with Larry Brown when Brown just asked him to be more unselfish, couldn't even get a young Larry Hughes to work.. And If Iverson was so damn great, he played with Melo while still in his prime, and couldn't get it done.. Won't take much for Rose to surpass AI.. Wont take much at all..
PRIME STACKHOUSE??????? n*gga he only played with stack 1 year and it was stacks 2nd year in the nba how in the blue fu*k was that PRIME STACKHOUSE???? n*gga DID YOU SAY LARRY HUGHES!!!! that's when you know it's bad. A.I did play with melo and ended up being the best player on the team. wont take much for rose to pass up A.I??? cut it out,n*ggaz gasses now cause they beat indy and atlanta
 05-21-2011, 12:57 AM         #123
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
NBA Most Valuable Player (2001)
NBA Rookie of the Year (1997)
11× NBA All-Star (2000–2010)
4× NBA scoring champion (1999, 2001–2002, 2005)
3× All-NBA First Team (1999, 2001, 2005)
3× All-NBA Second Team (2000, 2002–2003)
All-NBA Third Team (2006)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (1997)
2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2001, 2005)

u don't that earn the in the NBA without an unquestionable work ethic.

not to mention he was the smallest dude on the court

who want's 2 talk 2 the media bout practice anyway?
 7 years ago '05        #124
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 starrin said:
you all make me sick... how dare you compare d.rose to AI..... you must be 12 and a half...

name a player that has carried a team to the finals alone..... name 1.... everybody had there pippen....

try to name another player on that 76ers team.... the beat the lakers with shaq a few games just off AI performance.....

mutumbo.. bum
snow.. bum

look at drose team then 76ers .... you all cant be cereal right now..

anyone who challenges my wisdom will pay for thier treachery
im 24 actually and have actually seen every game iverson played in a sixers jersey, he's actually my favorite player of all time. but with that being said im not going to sit here and act like he was perfect. what you said in terms of him carrying us to the finals is correct (although i would have to question your intelligence if your calling deke a bum especially considering he won DPOY award that year), but the fact remains that he never really improved on his game

thats why i would say rose HAS A CHANCE to have a better career, because like i said in my earlier post he will work on his game to get better and be the best, allen had no desire to put that work in. we never went into a season saying "yeah allen was working on his jumper in the offseason" or some sh*t like that and his numbers showed it

and we cant act like rose isnt building up quite a resume and is only in his 3rd year
 7 years ago '05        #125
space
space
 FLA RAiSED said:
NBA Most Valuable Player (2001)
NBA Rookie of the Year (1997)
11× NBA All-Star (2000–2010)
4× NBA scoring champion (1999, 2001–2002, 2005)
3× All-NBA First Team (1999, 2001, 2005)
3× All-NBA Second Team (2000, 2002–2003)
All-NBA Third Team (2006)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (1997)
2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2001, 2005)

u don't that earn the in the NBA without an unquestionable work ethic.

not to mention he was the smallest dude on the court

who want's 2 talk 2 the media bout practice anyway?
you listing accomplishment like it really has something to do with what were talking about. work ethic is mostly displayed outside of games.

how you going to say he had unquestionable work ethic when he was habitually late to practice and didnt want to practice to begin with , were you here when allen played?
 05-21-2011, 01:07 AM         #126
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
you listing accomplishment like it really has something to do with what were talking about. work ethic is mostly displayed outside of games.

how you going to say he had unquestionable work ethic when he was habitually late to practice and didnt want to practice to begin with , were you here when allen played?
alright then if those accopmlishments don't mean sh*t without a strong work ethic then lets see u get on the floor nd earn that those accolades c'mon son

nd my n*gga was hurt during that practice like he said it was one of the the only practices he missed the whole season

Iverson is the ultimate warrior it's funny how u question this n*gga's work ethic
 7 years ago '07        #127
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
Only time will tell

More than likely he will but there's been alot of great point guards like rose who havent had the chance to get a ring especially with the point guard being the main star and sometimes spiral down from there but rose might be different.

Like everybody said dude only in his 3rd year?

sh*ttttttttttttt
 7 years ago '05        #128
space
space
 FLA RAiSED said:
alright then if those accopmlishments don't mean sh*t without a strong work ethic then lets see u get on the floor nd earn that those accolades c'mon son

nd my n*gga was hurt during that practice like he said it was one of the the only practices he missed the whole season

Iverson is the ultimate warrior it's funny how u question this n*gga's work ethic
allen is the ultimate warrior, theres no doubt about that. you tryna argue apples and oranges. allen is and was an exceptional talent, doesnt change the fact that unless he was on the court during the game he didnt give a fu*k. he didnt take good care of his body and is known to party a lot (this isnt new). he just started stretching like his 7th year in the league. his practice habits are well documented and is one of the reasons him and coach brown didnt get along.
 05-21-2011, 01:26 AM         #129
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
allen is the ultimate warrior, theres no doubt about that. you tryna argue apples and oranges. allen is and was an exceptional talent, doesnt change the fact that unless he was on the court during the game he didnt give a fu*k. he didnt take good care of his body and is known to party a lot (this isnt new). he just started stretching like his 7th year in the league. his practice habits are well documented and is one of the reasons him and coach brown didnt get along.
His game & accomplishments speaks for itself u don't do what he's done in the league without a strong work ethic. period
 7 years ago '05        #130
space
space
 FLA RAiSED said:
His game & accomplishments speaks for itself u don't do what he's done in the league without a strong work ethic. period
and once again its known that he didnt have that good of a work ethic. like i said before allen is a great talent, if you have talent you dont need that good of a work ethic because your just better. if he had a better work ethic he could have been the best.

once again thats why him and coach brown always had a falling out, coach though practices were vital to a team's success and he did not like allen's practice habits ( you want to act like this wasnt the case but it was, it is what it is). this doesnt take away the fact that once allen stepped foot on the court you couldnt take your eyes off him.
 05-21-2011, 02:00 AM         #131
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
and once again its known that he didnt have that good of a work ethic. like i said before allen is a great talent, if you have talent you dont need that good of a work ethic because your just better. if he had a better work ethic he could have been the best.

once again thats why him and coach brown always had a falling out, coach though practices were vital to a team's success and he did not like allen's practice habits ( you want to act like this wasnt the case but it was, it is what it is). this doesnt take away the fact that once allen stepped foot on the court you couldnt take your eyes off him.
talent can only take u so far like u said nd there was a point he was the best PG's the lg. But but u don't get 2 be as good as he was with jus "talent" nah that's hours nd hours in the gym when no1's there no media, coach brown or whomever b real witcha self u think Iverson skipped all practice's nd jus walked on the court nd did his thing? sounds great right c'mon man u know u don't get 2 be the best PG's of all time with a bad work ethic

Last edited by FLA RAiSED; 05-21-2011 at 04:09 AM..
 05-21-2011, 02:17 AM         #132
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 starrin said:
you must be 12 and a half...

.... you all cant be cereal ...
 7 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 FLA RAiSED said:
talent can only take u so far like u said nd there was a point he was the best PG in the lg. But but u don't get 2 be as good as he was with jus "talent" nah that's hours nd hours in the gym when no1's there no media, coach brown or whomever b real witcha self u think Iverson skipped all practice's nd jus walked on the court nd did his thing? sounds great right c'mon man u know u don't get 2 be the best PG's of all time with a bad work ethic
his talent made him a great scorer, a better work ethic would of made him a great player. i cant think of any aspect of his game that i could say improved throughout his career and thats something directly connect to work ethic. imagine if allen would of worked on his jumper or got more range on it

and best pg in the league? i think you mean sg, snow was our 1 during his prime and when he did become our 1 he was far from best in the league

coach brown or whomever? are you serious, you just seem like a guy that rides for allen so you revise history to put him on an even higher pedestal.

its clear that you admired allen from a far, you just called him one of the best pg's of all time

edit: and micahel vick had a team on his back and led a team to the conference championship game and openly admitted on 60 minutes that he had a sh*tty work ethic. his talent was what was making him

Last edited by StateProperty88; 05-21-2011 at 02:25 AM..
 05-21-2011, 02:32 AM         #134
Jaypain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the hell is rose...iverson he's a legend bro!!! we will never forgot you and how you break jordan ankle with that super crossover.. big up for I.V
 05-21-2011, 02:35 AM         #135
Jaypain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:

are u crazy!!!
 7 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 Jaypain said:
are u crazy!!!
once again nothing that i said is anything new or anything that you cant even look up for yourself since you guys have no idea what you're talking about

Last edited by StateProperty88; 05-21-2011 at 02:44 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #137
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
the way rose plays........dude will run into a bad inj...........not trying to hate or anything but he takes a pounding every game
 05-21-2011, 02:55 AM         #138
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
his talent made him a great scorer, a better work ethic would of made him a great player. i cant think of any aspect of his game that i could say improved throughout his career and thats something directly connect to work ethic. imagine if allen would of worked on his jumper or got more range on it

and best pg in the league? i think you mean sg, snow was our 1 during his prime and when he did become our 1 he was far from best in the league

coach brown or whomever? are you serious, you just seem like a guy that rides for allen so you revise history to put him on an even higher pedestal.

its clear that you admired allen from a far, you just called him one of the best pg's of all time

edit: and micahel vick had a team on his back and led a team to the conference championship game and openly admitted on 60 minutes that he had a sh*tty work ethic. his talent was what was making him
u actin like iverson jus woke up 1 day with all this skills 2 b in the NBA? nah that's hard work nd dedication in the gym, use common sense man every cat in the NBA got "talent" but it's the ones who put the extra effort in the gym 2 become great nd that's what he did fu*k what u and larry brown say talmbout sum "practice habits" or "questionable work ethic" dis n*gga put his work in the gym day nd night to make him one of the best guards of all time. period

7 years ago '05        #139
space
space
 FLA RAiSED said:
u actin like iverson jus woke up 1 day with all this skills 2 b in the NBA? nah that's hard work nd dedication in the gym, use common sense man every cat in the NBA got "talent" but it's the ones who put the extra effort in the gym 2 become great nd that's what he did fu*k what u and larry brown say talmbout sum "practice habits" or "questionable work ethic" dis n*gga put his work in the gym day nd night to make him one of the best guards of all time. period

im not even going to read this because i know its not worth reading because like i said you admire allen from a far and dont really know what you're talking about. if you think that im wrong i implore you to do some research and find the answers for yourself. just google in "allen iverson work ethic" and see what comes up, im sure it will be something that you werent expecting or didnt want to see and then you will make another excuse to disregard that because it will shatter the dream of what allen is to you. like i said before when allen step foot on that court he gave it everything he had and we loved him (and still do) for it...but he had no desire to perfect his craft, he was content with being the player he was (and it was a damn good player at that), but he could have been better if he wanted to be
 05-21-2011, 03:41 AM         #140
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
im not even going to read this because i know its not worth reading because like i said you admire allen from a far and dont really know what you're talking about. if you think that im wrong i implore you to do some research and find the answers for yourself. just google in "allen iverson work ethic" and see what comes up, im sure it will be something that you werent expecting or didnt want to see and then you will make another excuse to disregard that because it will shatter the dream of what allen is to you. like i said before when allen step foot on that court he gave it everything he had and we loved him (and still do) for it...but he had no desire to perfect his craft, he was content with being the player he was (and it was a damn good player at that), but he could have been better if he wanted to be
quit lyin u know u read it scrub

Last edited by FLA RAiSED; 05-21-2011 at 03:47 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
108 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy