Will Derrick Rose have a better career than Allen Iverson?

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4817 4817
 Hold That said:
So you saying Jay Williams ran the offense and not Wade? really? stop it. Triangle don't need a PG but in any system the superior guard runs the offense, the superior guard will have the ball in his hands more often than the PG period... Same with Gil,T-Mac,Vince in toronto and etc..

And why would CP3 run the offense when they triangle doesn't need a PG as you said, Kobe would still dominate the ball thus run the offense.
yea,whats hard

yea but how many times has a top pg,actually played wit a top sg?

tha triangle is leavin l.a wit phil jackson hopefully,but its just a hypothetical anyway
 7 years ago '08        #82
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,939 | Props total: 7344 7344
 r.burgundy said:
wtf do they hav to do wit john wall and a.i lol?
Wall hasnt done sh*t to prove hes even near Rose except being a better passer. Id pick him over Rose based off potential but currently n*gga Rose over Wall and ima Wizards fan. What has passing gotten CP3, Deron, and Jason Kidd?? None of them even have a MVP. and AI is a bum not even gonna mention why Rose sh*ts on him.
 7 years ago '05        #83
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
case in point CP3 and Deron being useless in Olympic play with Wade/Kobe/Bron being the superior players controlling the ball and being able to create for others and themselves..
 7 years ago '09        #84
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
34 year old Dikembe is better than Boozer has ever been...easily.
 7 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
yea,whats hard

yea but how many times has a top pg,actually played wit a top sg?

tha triangle is leavin l.a wit phil jackson hopefully,but its just a hypothetical anyway
Why would anyone trade for a PG that needs the ball in his hands when you have a superior SG who can pretty much create and score? Why would anyone pair up a SG who needs the ball in his hands when you have a PG who needs the ball to be effective? It's simple basketball knowledge, regardless of position the superior player will control the ball, and who ever is the lesser of the two will have to sacrifice a portion of his game to accommodated that best player period. Can't have it both ways.

It's why the heat will lose if they go one on one, Wade or James has to sacrifice touches at some point to win, if they want to beat elite teams.. They've been doing it very well in the playoffs.. LeBron dominates one game while Wade feeds off of him and vice versa.. both don't just dominate the ball the whole game and get W's... They've tried repeatedly and failed, when they don't they are unstoppable.

Last edited by Hold That; 05-20-2011 at 09:27 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #86
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Andre3stacks said:
Wall hasnt done sh*t to prove hes even near Rose except being a better passer. Id pick him over Rose based off potential but currently n*gga Rose over Wall and ima Wizards fan. What has passing gotten CP3, Deron, and Jason Kidd?? None of them even have a MVP. and AI is a bum not even gonna mention why Rose sh*ts on him.
Iverson son a bum

and I don't like how n*ggas seem to forget Deron Williams the best point in the league in these type convos and yeah Wall gonna show the league that he's better than Rose when he get the right help, he the only guard in the league besides Paul n Deron that I see puttin up 20 and 10
 7 years ago '05        #87
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Nothing to expose, dude's a moron/troll.
I'm stuck at home on a friday night with nothing to do(whip is in the shop), and arguing with this n*gga on BX about pointless bullsh*t.. I already lost in that aspect of life..

Saturday can't get here sooner today sucks..
 7 years ago '07        #88
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
as usual nobody mentions that other Free Agents, weren't exactly knocking the door down to play alongside of AI.... he brought that on himself by the way he conducted himself.... with playing him at the 2 guard spot, U sacrificed automaticly having a top tierl pg, since u needed size and defense in the backcourt.... let alone him playing with a true post option... he was to selfish and couldn't play off the ball to make it work anyway

again building a team around AI wasn't gonna be an easy task... rose even if he isn't a true pg, at least plays the part and allows an upgrade at the 2 spot...

thier is also something called work ethic and leadership qualities that AI lacked... rose has to eventualy take on that role a bit more tbh... the leading by example is cool, but need to eventualy be more of a voice.... he has time to work on his shortcomings, while AI never had any intention of doing so... he has his scoring crowns and the rep of being a QUITTER on numerous occasions to fall back on though
what time in free agency besides this past 1 did guys line up to play wit each otha?
what free agents were available to come to philly,and how could they do it wit no cap room?
they had great young pieces,they just didnt give it time to grow.they really shoulda kept tim thomas,or larry hughes.they kept expectin instant results.that franchise was a mess.billy king was fu*kin terrible.draftin larry hughes ova dirk and paul peirce.them dudes woulda perfect for a.i

a.i is a dude who left it all on tha court and played thru every injury he had.u cant ask for much more outta your star player.
 7 years ago '07        #89
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
Why would anyone trade for a PG that needs the ball in his hands when you have a superior SG who can pretty much create and score? Why would anyone pair up a SG who needs the ball in his hands when you have a PG who needs the ball to be effective? It's simple basketball knowledge, regardless of position the superior player will control the ball, and who ever is the lesser of the two will have to sacrifice a portion of his game to accommodated that best player period. Can't have it both ways.

It's why the heat will lose if they go one on one, Wade or James has to sacrifice touches at some point to win, if they want to beat elite teams.. They've been doing it very well in the playoffs.. LeBron dominates one game while Wade feeds off of him and vice versa.. both don't just dominate the ball the whole game and get W's... They've tried repeatedly and failed, when they don't they are unstoppable.
this is where your lack of bball i.q really shines thru.a great p.g doesnt need tha ball that much to be effective.a great p.g makes tha game easy for everybody because they pass 1st

and thats y i fully expect chi to win.they are strait iso players.your not gonna beat a very good team that way.nobody is creatin shots for anybody else
 7 years ago '07        #90
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
case in point CP3 and Deron being useless in Olympic play with Wade/Kobe/Bron being the superior players controlling the ball and being able to create for others and themselves..
cp3 was uselessn*gga did u watch?their was a pg who was useless tho
 7 years ago '05        #91
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
this is where your lack of bball i.q really shines thru.a great p.g doesnt need tha ball that much to be effective.a great p.g makes tha game easy for everybody because they pass 1st
Name me one "true pg" who doesn't handle the ball the most on the team more so than any other player on that team?

and thats y i fully expect chi to win.they are strait iso players.your not gonna beat a very good team that way.nobody is creatin shots for anybody else
Did I not just say Miami struggles with going from feeding off one another to playing ISO ball?
 7 years ago '07        #92
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Nothing to expose, dude's a moron/troll.
damn son u feel left out?why cant me an hold that hav a peaceful convo on tha eve of tha end of tha world
 7 years ago '08        #93
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,939 | Props total: 7344 7344
 StylinOnYou said:
Iverson son a bum

and I don't like how n*ggas seem to forget Deron Williams the best point in the league in these type convos and yeah Wall gonna show the league that he's better than Rose when he get the right help, he the only guard in the league besides Paul n Deron that I see puttin up 20 and 10
Nobody is forgetting or even saying Deron Williams isnt the best PG in the league.

Whats that 20-10 gonna do if his team is barely reaching .500? fu*k stats impact is the main thing im worried about now. as a big Wall fan he put a couple of empty stat games where all he did was pass and didn't take over when needed. Hell get better with time and all I hope is he trains with players this summer to get better and doesn't get influenced by his teammates and others.
 7 years ago '07        #94
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
Name me one "true pg" who doesn't handle the ball the most on the team more so than any other player on that team?

Did I not just say Miami struggles with going from feeding off one another to playing ISO ball?
of course they gonna handle much.we were talkin about if a top pg played wit a top sg.u would see a huge diff in both guys #'s

yea,and i agreed lol.thats y i said chi would win.only team i thought would beat chi is orlando
 7 years ago '07        #95
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Nobody is forgetting or even saying Deron Williams isnt the best PG in the league.

Whats that 20-10 gonna do if his team is barely reaching .500? fu*k stats impact is the main thing im worried about now. as a big Wall fan he put a couple of empty stat games where all he did was pass and didn't take over when needed. Hell get better with time and all I hope is he trains with players this summer to get better and doesn't get influenced by his teammates and others.
if u dont got talent,your not gonna win.wiz are just a talentless team and tha east has gotten a whole lot betta tha past 2 seasons
 7 years ago '05        #96
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
 r.burgundy said:

You're still trying to argue that bullsh*t "a good PG passes first sh*t?" After you've already been ethered several times trying to say that?

Please log off.
 7 years ago '07        #97
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
off topic i neva undastood tha point of an all white party in dirty a.ss nyc but fu*k it
 7 years ago '05        #98
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
off topic i neva undastood tha point of an all white party in dirty a.ss nyc but fu*k it
lol random, what you got all white party invite? Never been to one of those though..
 7 years ago '06        #99
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 r.burgundy said:
what time in free agency besides this past 1 did guys line up to play wit each otha?
what free agents were available to come to philly,and how could they do it wit no cap room?
they had great young pieces,they just didnt give it time to grow.they really shoulda kept tim thomas,or larry hughes.they kept expectin instant results.that franchise was a mess.billy king was fu*kin terrible.draftin larry hughes ova dirk and paul peirce.them dudes woulda perfect for a.i

a.i is a dude who left it all on tha court and played thru every injury he had.u cant ask for much more outta your star player.
tim thomas had well documented motivational issues... and funny u bring pierce up cause they didn't draft him partialy because of AI.... since AI refused to run point, they tried to convert hughes over... dirk was considered a risk and other temas passed on him as well... as sh*tty as phillys gm's were in spots, not gonna hold that against them

imo how true it was, but they said eddie jones didn't want to come to philly because of AI, after the stackhouse incident....

him playing with another elite scorer in melo didn't work either... .they both pretty much just tried to co exist with eath other to not embarass themselves as opposed to doing any real damage... was funny how the 76ers improved after shipping AI for andre miller hmmm

like i said, he had a nice 4 year run, but didn't have the work ethic, maturity, or IQ to have staying power and make another run for a ring... .hence him quitting numerous times, and no gm's wanting to deal with him anymore.... If he didn't put butts in seats, philly would have and shoulda traded him while he had more value... the offers they were getting for him were comical
 7 years ago '07        #100
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
lol random, what you got all white party invite? Never been to one of those though..
yea,end of tha world party at tha job.really debatin on what would happen if i giv tha bosman a piece of mind and this world dont end.these fu*kin christians betta be right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago