Will Derrick Rose have a better career than Allen Iverson?

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
Rose>AI
 7 years ago '07        #62
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 Hold That said:
He don't have to break any.. A.I isn't Roses measuring stick.. How many records did Wade break of A.I's? And Wade is already the better player.
as far as this thread goes he is tha measurin stick.and wade isnt betta than a.i at all

a.i,bron,and bosh on a team would be sick
 7 years ago '10        #63
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 r.burgundy said:
a.i played how many games wit them in his prime?well,4get a prime,how many games did he play wit them in general?

where's roses ring?

i'll take wall ova rose anyday,but not just rose,to be fair,id take him ova westbrook and rondo also
 r.burgundy said:
as far as this thread goes he is tha measurin stick.and wade isnt betta than a.i at all

time for you to exit the sports section
 7 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 r.burgundy said:
a.i played how many games wit them in his prime?well,4get a prime,how many games did he play wit them in general?

where's roses ring?

i'll take wall ova rose anyday,but not just rose,to be fair,id take him ova westbrook and rondo also
Of course you would take Wall over ROse, same with Monta over Rose, and probably Lawson over Rose for good measure.. Lets throw in teague and collinson and steph curry too.. Your r.burgandy, everyone knows your line of thinking especially regarding Rose period..

Don't matter who you would take over Rose, when you've been wrong about Rose from day 1.. With that said Rose is in his 3rd year already MVP just 22, he's got plenty of time to get his rings, and his team is young, and still improving and will only get better this offseason when they add a SG.. Rose isn't even a finish product which is the craziest thing of all.. Go ahead and say he is, because you said he was last year, and the year before that..
 7 years ago '07        #65
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
these n*ggaz are delusional lol... Iverson has had talent in his career

and to people talking bout Dikembe's age... he won Defensive Player of the Year the Year he went to Philly
your point??even in his prime he wasnt tha offensive threat booze is.and again he came to philly midseason and was 34 years old and moved as if he was 50

rose will hav booze for tha next 4 years
 7 years ago '07        #66
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 r.burgundy said:

wade isn't better then A.I?

7 years ago '08        #67
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7358 7358
 r.burgundy said:

where's roses ring?

Yall really beatin some dead horses. Rose>All those n*ggas. None of those people u named have MVP while Rose is doing it without the leading scorer in the NBA and 3 HOFs on his side.
 05-20-2011, 09:06 PM         #68
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 on 1 Iverson in his prime would beat Rose in his
 7 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Yall really beatin some dead horses. Rose>All those n*ggas. None of those people u named have MVP while Rose is doing it without the leading scorer in the NBA and 3 HOFs on his side.
props and you don't even fu*k with Rose like that, but atleast your not taken it that far. I respect that.
 7 years ago '07        #70
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
Of course you would take Wall over ROse, same with Monta over Rose, and probably J.R Smith over Rose for good measure.. Lets throw in teague and collinson and steph curry too.. Your r.burgandy, everyone knows your line of thinking especially regarding Rose period..

Don't matter who you would take over Rose, when you've been wrong about Rose from day 1.. With that said Rose is in his 3rd year already MVP just 22, he's got plenty of time to get his rings, and his team is young, and still improving and will only get better this offseason when they add a SG.. Rose isn't even a finish product which is the craziest thing of all.. Go ahead and say he is, because you said he was last year, and the year before that..
i like rose.i feel he is tha best 2 guard in tha league right now.i just wouldnt want him runnin my offense

as lil jay showed u,all we eva said from day 1 is he isnt a pure/true pg,and now 3 years lata,u stans are sayin tha same sh*t
 05-20-2011, 09:09 PM         #71
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Are you kidding me?
NBA Most Valuable Player (2001)
NBA Rookie of the Year (1997)
11× NBA All-Star (2000–2010)
4× NBA scoring champion (1999, 2001–2002, 2005)
3× All-NBA First Team (1999, 2001, 2005)
3× All-NBA Second Team (2000, 2002–2003)
All-NBA Third Team (2006)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (1997)
2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2001, 2005)

Allen Iverson is an all time great and an icon of the early 00s NBA...Don't insult A.I. with this comparison.
Thank you sir!
 7 years ago '07        #72
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
i seriously dont even understand wtf u just typed
 7 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i like rose.i feel he is tha best 2 guard in tha league right now.i just wouldnt want him runnin my offense

as lil jay showed u,all we eva said from day 1 is he isnt a pure/true pg,and now 3 years lata,u stans are sayin tha same sh*t
If he's the best SG)according to you) in the league he's going to run the offense period.. The superior Gaurd runs the offense.. Who ran the offense for the 90's Bulls? Who runs the offense for the Lakers? Kobe or Fisher? Or ran the offense for the Heat wade or whoever they had rotating at PG? Who runs the offense for the Cavs when Bron was their? Bron or Mo? Who ran the offense when Prime T-Mac was playing? Who ran the offense when A.I played?

Cmon son your making this too easy.
 7 years ago '07        #74
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
time for you to exit the sports section
people like u are tha reason everybody thinks southerners are retarded

u gonna sit here and try and tell somebody 34 year old deke is betta than boozerjust stop it 5,please stop
 7 years ago '08        #75
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7358 7358
 r.burgundy said:
i seriously dont even understand wtf u just typed
Meant hes doing it without a Kevin Durant and without KG, Ray Allen, Pierce
 7 years ago '07        #76
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
If he's the best SG)according to you) in the league he's going to run the offense period.. The superior Gaurd runs the offense..[B] Who ran the offense for the 90's Bulls? Who runs the offense for the Lakers? Kobe or Fisher?[/B] Or ran the offense for the Heat wade or whoever they had rotating at PG? Who runs the offense for the Cavs when Bron was their? Bron or Mo? Who ran the offense when Prime T-Mac was playing? Who ran the offense when A.I played?

Cmon son your making this too easy.
cmon son,triangle doesnt use p.g's,different schemes for different teams

u think if cp3 played wit kobe,kobe is gonna run tha offense?
jayson williams ran the offense just fine when mia won
eric snow ran tha offense
 7 years ago '07        #77
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Meant hes doing it without a Kevin Durant and without KG, Ray Allen, Pierce
wtf do they hav to do wit john wall and a.i lol?
 7 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
cmon son,triangle doesnt use p.g's,different schemes for different teams

u think if cp3 played wit kobe,kobe is gonna run tha offense?
jayson williams ran the offense just fine when mia won
eric snow ran tha offense
So you saying Jay Williams ran the offense and not Wade? really? stop it. Triangle don't need a PG but in any system the superior guard runs the offense, the superior guard will have the ball in his hands more often than the PG period... Same with Gil,T-Mac,Vince in toronto and etc..

And why would CP3 run the offense when they triangle doesn't need a PG as you said, Kobe would still dominate the ball thus run the offense if a prime Kobe played with prime CP3.. As of right now CP3 and Kobe are arguably on the same level if CP3 is healthy and Kobe is on the decline... Like I said the superior gaurd runs the offense period, can't think of any situation where it was otherwise.
 7 years ago '06        #79
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
as usual nobody mentions that other Free Agents, weren't exactly knocking the door down to play alongside of AI.... he brought that on himself by the way he conducted himself.... with playing him at the 2 guard spot, U sacrificed automaticly having a top tierl pg, since u needed size and defense in the backcourt.... let alone him playing with a true post option... he was to selfish and couldn't play off the ball to make it work anyway

again building a team around AI wasn't gonna be an easy task... rose even if he isn't a true pg, at least plays the part and allows an upgrade at the 2 spot...

thier is also something called work ethic and leadership qualities that AI lacked... rose has to eventualy take on that role a bit more tbh... the leading by example is cool, but need to eventualy be more of a voice.... he has time to work on his shortcomings, while AI never had any intention of doing so... he has his scoring crowns and the rep of being a QUITTER on numerous occasions to fall back on though
 7 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Like dude said, why do yall try to debate with burgundy
this really aint a "debate" more so of an exposing of what everyone already knows about said poster..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago