Will Derrick Rose have a better career than Allen Iverson?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 sourkush said:
great talent? Like who? Carlos Boozer?

We where we at now cuz we put in work. Its all about hustle wit the bulls. Great talent my a.ss
so now all of a sudden u stans wanna act like booze is a scrubbooze 17/10/3 on 51% sh*ts on anything a.i played wit
carlos boozer is hands down betta than anybody a.i played wit from his rookie to prime years,as is luol deng,taj gibson,joakim noah,ronnie brewer,and korver is a betta shooter than any a.i has played wit durin those years
 7 years ago '06        #42
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
 xRapHeadx said:
Are you kidding me?
NBA Most Valuable Player (2001)
NBA Rookie of the Year (1997)

11× NBA All-Star (2000–2010)
4× NBA scoring champion (1999, 2001–2002, 2005)
3× All-NBA First Team (1999, 2001, 2005)
3× All-NBA Second Team (2000, 2002–2003)
All-NBA Third Team (2006)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (1997)
2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2001, 2005)

Allen Iverson is an all time great and an icon of the early 00s NBA...Don't insult A.I. with this comparison.
LOL you guys are fu*king retards honestly.

NBA Most Valuable Player (2011)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2009)
2× NBA All-Star (2010, 2011)
All-NBA First Team (2011)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2009)

He's only into his 3rd season, has won the MVP, had his team with the best record and they're poised to go to the finals. He already has a number of the accolades that Iverson recieved, most notably his greatest accomplishment of MVP and can only go up. How can he not beome better than iverson? Scoring titles? So what have you seen Derrick Rose's a.ssists and rebounds compared to Iverson?
 7 years ago '08        #43
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Malphurs said:
D-Rose is already greater than AI and Im a fan of both
how is he already greater? this makes no sense whatsoever

PhI|0z0pH3r said:
All he has to do is win a ring and not be selfish and he's done it
another stupid a.ss logic...winning a ring will not make him automatically better.

bran said:
fu*k no. Wont have near the impact on or off the court A.I. had. Because of what he did in my avy NBA started calling carry. Because of how he dressed NBA implemented a dress code. There was never a player like like Iverson before he came in the league and there won't be one after.
also Iverson is the reason why Rose and those types of players are even in the league. :applause:

sourkush said:
great talent? Like who? Carlos Boozer?

We where we at now cuz we put in work. Its all about hustle wit the bulls. Great talent my a.ss
carlos boozer is better than any big man AI ever had dumbass

also Noah, Deng, and defensive guru in tom thibodeau

Rose definitely has the potential but its a matter of time.....if he keeps going at this rate and wins couple MVPs or rings, I can see him being better but I dont think he'll ever have the type of impact Iverson had on the game....nor will he have the talent and skill....Rose is also a lot bigger and stronger than Iverson was and the game is a lot easier for him....Rose is only 22 and only time will tell...but anyone who thinks he's already better or when he wins a ring is a fu*ken retard...
 7 years ago '07        #44
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MasterP said:

He's only into his 3rd season, has won the MVP, had his team with the best record and they're poised to go to the finals. He already has a number of the accolades that Iverson recieved, most notably his greatest accomplishment of MVP and can only go up. How can he not beome better than iverson? Scoring titles? So what have you seen Derrick Rose's a.ssists and rebounds compared to Iverson?
uhh they average ta same amount of reb's
 7 years ago '08        #45
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 r.burgundy said:
uhh they average ta same amount of reb's
a.ssists are same too... Iverson was only the PG his rookie season and his last 2 seasons in Philly in which he avg. over 7 apg and in 04-05 had 7.9 with 30ppg....Rose has never played with a PG like Snow who avg. 6+ a.ssits for 6 straight years...Rose is a PG so looking at a.ssists numbers in misleading in their cases.
 7 years ago '09        #46
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 MasterP said:

A.I. post handcheck was a very good a.ssist guy...while being a better volume scorer. He does what Rose does best...better.
 7 years ago '05        #47
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 beast mode said:
n*gga you're acting like rose has already won a ring oh and ai only caring about personal glory??? well lets stick rose with number 2 options like an old a.ss derrick colemen,or a keith van horn or an old a.ss c webb or an old a.ss glen Robinson all far past their prime.
Don't matter he still never tried to get his teammates involved.. n*gga played with a prime Stackhouse they shipped him out cause it didn't work.. Clashed with Larry Brown when Brown just asked him to be more unselfish, couldn't even get a young Larry Hughes to work.. And If Iverson was so damn great, he played with Melo while still in his prime, and couldn't get it done.. Won't take much for Rose to surpass AI.. Wont take much at all..
 7 years ago '09        #48
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
You guys know A.I. played with Dikembe...right? He was an anchor on D and a big reason why they got to the Finals.
 7 years ago '07        #49
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20006 20006
this burgandy dude is a troll stop feeding into him lol.
 7 years ago '07        #50
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 primetime said:
assists are same too... Iverson was only the PG his rookie season and his last 2 seasons in Philly in which he avg. over 7 apg and in 04-05 had 7.9 with 30ppg....Rose has never played with a PG like Snow who avg. 6+ a.ssits for 6 straight years...Rose is a PG so looking at a.ssists numbers in misleading in their cases.
im pretty sure a.i would trade snow for alotta tha guys rose has played wit already,such as ben gordon,kirk hinrich etc
 7 years ago '07        #51
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
You guys know A.I. played with Dikembe...right? He was an anchor on D and a big reason why they got to the Finals.
dikembe was how old when he got to philly???and even still he was a defense guy.couldnt score on somebody's granma
 7 years ago '09        #52
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Hold That said:
Don't matter he still never tried to get his teammates involved.. n*gga played with a prime Stackhouse they shipped him out cause it didn't work.. Clashed with Larry Brown when Brown just asked him to be more unselfish, couldn't even get a young Larry Hughes to work.. And If Iverson was so damn great, he played with Melo while still in his prime, and couldn't get it done.. Won't take much for Rose to surpass AI.. Wont take much at all..
Stack was d A.I. played great together. He wasn't in his prime either..don't make stuff up. Larry Hughes had two good seasons. One fluke season in Oakland and another in Washington. Career 3rd option.

Rose led the league in shot attempts...He's selfish...right?
 7 years ago '10        #53
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 primetime said:
how is he already greater? this makes no sense whatsoever

another stupid a.ss logic...winning a ring will not make him automatically better.

also Iverson is the reason why Rose and those types of players are even in the league. :applause:

carlos boozer is better than any big man AI ever had dumbass

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
im pretty sure a.i would trade snow for alotta tha guys rose has played wit already,such as ben gordon,kirk hinrich etc
Rose played with Ben Gordon as a rookie.. John Wall didn't work out well with Kirk either)someone you said is better than Rose right now ), neither would A.I..

A.I played with Melo,Kmart,J.Smith,Nene,Camby,Birdman.. Where's his ring?
 7 years ago '09        #55
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
dikembe was how old when he got to philly???and even still he was a defense guy.couldnt score on somebody's granma
He's still easily better than Boozer.
 7 years ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:

so again which 1 of a.i's records is rose gonna break???
 7 years ago '08        #57
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7360 7360
Um easily and im indifferent about both. Rose>AI.
Lurker gave props

7 years ago '10        #58
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Hold That said:
Rose played with Ben Gordon as a rookie.. John Wall didn't work out well with Kirk either)someone you said is better than Rose right now ), neither would A.I..

these n*ggaz are delusional lol... Iverson has had talent in his career

and to people talking bout Dikembe's age... he won Defensive Player of the Year the Year he went to Philly
 7 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so again which 1 of a.i's records is rose gonna break???
He don't have to break any.. A.I isn't Roses measuring stick.. How many records did Wade break of A.I's? And Wade is already the better player.
 7 years ago '07        #60
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:

a.i played how many games wit them in his prime?well,4get a prime,how many games did he play wit them in general?

where's roses ring?

i'll take wall ova rose anyday,but not just rose,to be fair,id take him ova westbrook and rondo also
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy