NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Sooooo.....

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
8906 pageviews
60 comments

SM 38213 heat pts38213
space
space
$128,077 | Props total: 67951 67951
May 20 - ANOTHER Two Texas Teachers Arrested For Having $ex With Their Students

Police in Texas have arrested another two teachers for allegedly having s3x with their students.

Angela New, 39, was jailed after she allegedly slept with an 18-year old from her school a month before he was due to graduate.

And April Alexander, 26, was jailed after being accused of having s3x with a 16-year old student on more than 25 occasions.

The arrest of the two women follows the jailing of mother of three Brittni Colleps, who allegedly staged a s3x orgy at her home while her serviceman husband was away on duty.

Colleps is accused of inviting the boys to her home in Arlington, Texas, where she allowed their s3x romps to be filmed on cell phone cameras.

The 27-year old is facing up to ten years in jail after being charged with five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.

In the latest incidents, biology teacher Alexander was arrested at her home in Irving, Texas, after police received a tip off that she had been seeing one of her former students.

A police investigation alleges she began a relationship with a former student two years ago.

The teen told police they had s3x on more than two dozen occasions at MacArthur High School in Irving and in Alexander's car.

Alexander resigned from the school last November without giving a reason for her departure.

She was arrested at her home on Wednesday night after police took statements from her victim, who is now aged 18.

Garland police spokesman Joe Harn said, 'When we send our kids to school, we trust that they are in safe hands and that it is a safe zone.

'When something like this happens, it violates that trust'.

A day after Alexander's arrest, police in Gladewater, Texas, arrested 39-year old Angela New.

School chiefs had been tipped off about her alleged affair with the 18-year old and launched an investigation before calling in police.

New, who taught English at Union Grove High School, is accused of having s3x with the 18-year old on April 22nd.

Had the offence taken place a month later - after the teen graduated - she might not have been charged as he was no longer a full-time student and at the age of consent.

Schools Superintendent Brian Gray said they received information about the alleged liaison between New and her student, and after talking to both parties called in police.

[pic - click to view]

Texas teachers Angela New and April Alexander arrested for having s3x with their students | Mail Online

60 comments for "May 20 - ANOTHER Two Texas Teachers Arrested For Having $ex With Their Students"

7 years ago '06        #2
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
sh*t is rampant nowadays.
*inb4whereweretheseteacherswheniwasinschool*
 7 years ago '08        #3
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
chick on the right could get that bidness!
 7 years ago '04        #4
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 615 615
Your government must have started a task force in secret to hunt down all teachers who fu*k their students or something. The fu*k is this, every 2 days now??
 7 years ago '10        #5
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
whereweretheseteacherswheniwasinschool
 7 years ago '08        #6
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
iwishihadteacherslikethatwheniwasinschool
 7 years ago '08        #7
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
I don't even get surprised anymore
 05-20-2011, 01:49 PM         #8
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both please :
 7 years ago '11        #9
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,977 | Props total: 874 874
not surprised

any teacher under 30 could easily be coerced
 7 years ago '09        #10
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
Everyone saying they wish they had teachers like that when they were in school don't know you probably did, those teachers just weren't fu*king you. I know I did, one of the other student athletes lived with a teacher. He was her boyfriend and she did everything for that dude.
 7 years ago '05        #11
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
ANOTHER two Texas teachers arrested for having s3x with their studentsBy Paul Thompson

Last updated at 6:59 PM on 20th May 2011

Comments (0) Add to My Stories Share
Police in Texas have arrested another two teachers for allegedly having s3x with their students.
Angela New, 39, was jailed after she allegedly slept with an 18-year old from her school a month before he was due to graduate.
And April Alexander, 26, was jailed after being accused of having s3x with a 16-year old student on more than 25 occasions.
Arrested: Angela New, 39 (left) and April Alexander, 26 (right), have been accused of s3x with students. Police say New slept with an 18-year old student a month before graduation and Alexander slept with a 16-year old

Sordid scene: Police say a teen student told them he had s3x with Alexander, a biology teacher, more than two dozen times at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas

Union Grove Jr and Sr High School: New, who taught English at Union Grove, is accused of having s3x with the 18-year old on April 22nd
The arrest of the two women follows the jailing of mother of three Brittni Colleps, who allegedly staged a s3x orgy at her home while her serviceman husband was away on duty.
Colleps is accused of inviting the boys to her home in Arlington, Texas, where she allowed their s3x romps to be filmed on cell phone cameras.
The 27-year old is facing up to ten years in jail after being charged with five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.
More...Elementary school teacher jailed for 'making s3x tape with daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend'
English teacher arrested after she 'had s3x with FIVE students during an orgy in her home while her soldier husband was serving overseas'
The $26m bailhouse: 'Rape' banker swaps Rikers Island cell for luxury Manhattan apartment paid for by his wife (and it's got a maid service)
Paedophile priest expelled from Catholic Church found living yards from children¿s play area
Soft on r*pe: How 200 s3x attackers were let off with just a caution
Will s3x scandal terminate Arnie's career? Schwarzenegger puts acting comeback on hold to focus on 'personal matters'
Social networking linked to rise in STDs: How health experts blame Facebook for making it easier to find casual s3x

In the latest incidents, biology teacher Alexander was arrested at her home in Irving, Texas, after police received a tip off that she had been seeing one of her former students.
Bonded: Angela New is out of Gregg County Jail on $20,000 bond
A police investigation alleges she began a relationship with a former student two years ago.
The teen told police they had s3x on more than two dozen occasions at MacArthur High School in Irving and in Alexander's car.
Alexander resigned from the school last November without giving a reason for her departure.
She was arrested at her home on Wednesday night after police took statements from her victim, who is now aged 18.
Garland police spokesman Joe Harn said, 'When we send our kids to school, we trust that they are in safe hands and that it is a safe zone.

'When something like this happens, it violates that trust'.
A day after Alexander's arrest, police in Gladewater, Texas, arrested 39-year old Angela New.
School chiefs had been tipped off about her alleged affair with the 18-year old and launched an investigation before calling in police.
New, who taught English at Union Grove High School, is accused of having s3x with the 18-year old on April 22nd.
Had the offence taken place a month later - after the teen graduated - she might not have been charged as he was no longer a full-time student and at the age of consent.
Schools Superintendent Brian Gray said they received information about the alleged liaison between New and her student, and after talking to both parties called in police.

PICS on link
Read more:
 7 years ago '10        #12
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
Are you guys just looking for this stuff on Google now?
 7 years ago '08        #13
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,881 | Props total: 12579 12579
gaddamn
 7 years ago '05        #14
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25164 25164
n*ggas Snitching On Themselfs...
 05-20-2011, 02:56 PM         #15
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This stuff aint new. what has changed are these bi*ch a.ss hs students rattin' on themselves. this generation is sucks..
 7 years ago '07        #16
theFREAK 3685 heat pts3685
space
space
$53,741 | Props total: 38629 38629
niigga i really dont understand why every thread, I mean every single thread u make u can't post the pics ur damn self? It ain't rocket science breh.

7 years ago '10        #17
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533
 MrPrez510 said:
Everyone saying they wish they had teachers like that when they were in school don't know you probably did, those teachers just weren't fu*king you. I know I did, one of the other student athletes lived with a teacher. He was her boyfriend and she did everything for that dude.
That's what I'm saying...

Nowadays with the internet and facebook and other social networking sites, it's everywhere when these kids decide to brag and sh*t. I used to smash my Western Civ teacher, just never told. Didn't wanna lose the pus*y

Plus, no one believed me anyway. I didn't care though, since I was smashing on the regular
 05-20-2011, 03:03 PM         #18
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fukk is going on here?

where were all these teachers when i was in high school?

"umm excuse me, mrs. nympho? I have teh correct answer..."
 7 years ago '09        #19
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
kmsl...damn where was I when all the teachers were getting smashed??? dammit...
 05-20-2011, 03:55 PM         #20
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At this point, it's not news anymore.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy