May 19 - Where the End of the World Will Begin

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2786 2786
 davon4204 said:
Live your life yeah.....But you gotta think about the end and if your life is right in Gods eyes.

Everybody can tell from whats going on in this crazy world that it's so close. People just need to get it right before times up. And if you believed in God really why would you have a avy of Lil B on a cross like Jesus? Looks like Blasphemy 2 me.
I see you recently start watching the news. If you have been watching the news you would know that majority of th sh*t happening now is normal in this world.
This world went through so many hurricanes, meteoites, tornadoes, floods, earthquake, volcanoe eruption, war, plaque, and now that you start keeping up with world news that you think all this sh*t is new. It been happen for centuries and you would know this if you read any history of this world.

A
 7 years ago '11        #62
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1285 1285
 carltouss619 said:
This is what I don't get with these so called religious people doesnt the bible say even Jesus himself does not even know this info?
(Matthew 24:36) "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
 05-21-2011, 02:43 PM         #63
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well then if it happens so be it.... none of us can stop it, it goes like that old hood saying probably what most of you say on a regular " It is what it is " im gonna continue drinking my beers as i started today at about 1ish so whatever. WHATS THIS SMELLS LIKE FISH !!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #64
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Things like this is why religion should be made illegal throughout the world, EARTH.

And someone else posted a good point, why believe in the Christian God when there's n*ggas in Iraq dying for they sh*t when all Christians do is go to church once a week and think as long as they believe they going to heaven...hahahah.... fu*king stupid a.ss human beings ugh.

Not to mention that as an African American, christianity was forced on us lol....Never understand some people.

Yall Christians need to be out here dyin for ya sh*t like the Iraquis. They believe in their God more than ya. Step ya game up.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 05-21-2011 at 02:53 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #65
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
My only ? Is, where the fu*k are all the religious fyne hoes that believe in this, who want to get fu*ked right before they die?
 05-21-2011, 03:11 PM         #66
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
My only ? Is, where the fu*k are all the religious fyne hoes that believe in this, who want to get fu*ked right before they die?
Once again the bible does not say when the world will end. The rapture does not exist in the bible either. fu*k the guy who made this up. Did I not say nothing would happen?
 7 years ago '11        #67
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,197 | Props total: 1029 1029
the funny thing is. the bible says the rapture is supposed to happen before judgement day. judgement day isnt the day when all the good christians go to heaven its the rapture. judgement day is the actual end of everything which happens 7 years after tribulation. tribulation doesnt happen until after the rapture. so clearly this guy must be catholic or something cause he aint readin his bible right
 7 years ago '04        #68
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #69
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593

nice try #rapturefail

:cash:
 7 years ago '04        #70
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
i heard about this
 7 years ago '04        #71
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
hahahahaha
 7 years ago '04        #72
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
I heard about this. My boy and his girlfriend did this. His girl was yelling for help in front of his old a.ss neighbor. Lady comes out and is like what is the ruckus about. She tells her her boyfriend dissappeared and she's freaking out because God didn't take her with. Old lady is going nuts and calls the cops because she believes it. Operator didn't believe her but sent someone anyway. While the old lady was in the house the girlfriend lights my boy's clothes on fire. Lady comes and freaks out even more. Cop comes and my boy comes out. They both say "happy rapture day" and leave. The cop is laughing his a.ss off and the lady was confused as fu*k.
 7 years ago '05        #73
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
I call major BS
 7 years ago '04        #74
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
I call major BS
it's kind of obvious lol
 7 years ago '04        #75
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
I heard about this. My boy and his girlfriend did this. His girl was yelling for help in front of his old a.ss neighbor. Lady comes out and is like what is the ruckus about. She tells her her boyfriend dissappeared and she's freaking out because God didn't take her with. Old lady is going nuts and calls the cops because she believes it. Operator didn't believe her but sent someone anyway. While the old lady was in the house the girlfriend lights my boy's clothes on fire. Lady comes and freaks out even more. Cop comes and my boy comes out. They both say "happy rapture day" and leave. The cop is laughing his a.ss off and the lady was confused as fu*k.
I dunno bro, video or police report or it didn't happen!
 05-21-2011, 03:50 PM         #76
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '11        #77
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 2243 2243
so when you vanish your clothes fall perfectly??? Not like in a pile??

edit: fixed

Last edited by L1C4; 05-21-2011 at 04:17 PM..
 05-21-2011, 03:50 PM         #78
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
I call major BS
youre a fu*kin idiot....

no sh*t sherlock
 7 years ago '04        #79
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 87 87
 05-21-2011, 03:51 PM         #80
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Glockcoma AKs said:
so when you vanish your clothes fall perfectly??? Not like in a pile??
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy