May 19 - Where the End of the World Will Begin

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
8725 pageviews
93 comments

bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
May 19 - Where the End of the World Will Begin

Where the End of the World Will Begin

According to a widely publicized prophecy, this Saturday, May 21, is Judgment Day — the day that the New Testament says true Christians will be elevated to heaven, leaving the rest of humanity to burn in a cataclysmic fire.
There is no widespread belief among Christians that the May 21 prediction is true — according to one passage in the Bible, Judgment Day is unknowable in advance — but let's say, for one second, that it is: Which country will experience the end of the world first?
It's Kiribati, a tropical island nation that lies in the central Pacific Ocean. Kiribati is the easternmost country that lies west of the International Date Line, making it the first country to see the dawn of each new day.
The International Date Line, which zigzags along the 180-degrees longitude line that cuts through the middle of the Pacific Ocean, marks an arbitrary boundary between one day and the next. To a traveler heading east, the time keeps getting later, hour by hour, until crossing the Date Line, at which point it becomes 24 hours earlier. That's why flying from Los Angeles to Sydney, Australia looks like it takes about 32 hours on the clock, but when you fly the other way (from Sydney to L.A.), you arrive two or three hours before you left.
Dawn on Saturday in Kiribati (just west of the Date Line) will occur simultaneously with dawn on Friday in Hawaii (just east of the line). If the Rapture takes place this Saturday, Hawaiians will have a hole day to contemplate events in Kiribati before it's their turn. How would the Kiribati locals, the I-Kiribati, fare? Perhaps not too badly; Christianity is the major religion there.

[pic - click to view]

Kiribati: Where the End of the World Will Begin - Yahoo! News

93 comments for "May 19 - Where the End of the World Will Begin"

05-19-2011, 05:02 PM         #2
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
biggest bunch of bullsh*t i ever read...

05-19-2011, 05:07 PM         #3
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #4
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 859 859
dammit ill be a work!
 7 years ago '09        #5
Angel81 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 0 0
That Meth joint was my sh*t back in the day, joint still on point
 7 years ago '07        #6
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
This is what I don't get with these so called religious people doesnt the bible say even Jesus himself does not even know this info?
 05-19-2011, 05:53 PM         #7
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although I believe in God I must say that this is bullsh*t. Live your life, stop thinking about the end.
 7 years ago '06        #8
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 2676 2676
Things like this divert the attention from the truth too much.
 7 years ago '04        #9
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 550 550
I'll be gaming :p
 7 years ago '10        #10
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
I'm gonna be on black ops unleashing a high k/d ratio of epic proportions that day
 7 years ago '07        #11
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:
 7 years ago '05        #12
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
 j3rz said:
dammit ill be a work!
same here, i gotta be at work all day that saturday
 7 years ago '06        #13
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Maze 112 said:
Although I believe in God I must say that this is bullsh*t. Live your life, stop thinking about the end.
Live your life yeah.....But you gotta think about the end and if your life is right in Gods eyes.

Everybody can tell from whats going on in this crazy world that it's so close. People just need to get it right before times up. And if you believed in God really why would you have a avy of Lil B on a cross like Jesus? Looks like Blasphemy 2 me.

Last edited by davon4204; 05-19-2011 at 09:38 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #14
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
 hungry01 said:
I'm gonna be on black ops unleashing a high k/d ratio of epic proportions that day
 7 years ago '06        #15
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 davon4204 said:
Live your life yeah.....But you gotta think about the end and if your life is right in Gods eyes.

Everybody can tell from whats going on in this crazy world that it's so close. People just need to get it right before times up. And if you believed in God really why would you have a avy of Lil B on a cross like Jesus? Looks like Blasphemy 2 me.

It seems if you're religious god varies from person to person. What is god exactly? God is word of mouth passed down. Whos to say your god is the god to go with. Its people dying for their sh*t, so why should somebody roll with somebody who go to church 1 time a week?

I don't knock people who are into organized religion, if thats what you need to get through the day than cool. We all handle sh*t different, but at the same time, its fu*ked up to say somebody is gonna burn in hell for expressing themselves. It doesn't make any sense for an all knowing perfect being to get mad over an imperfect being for being a little bit skeptical of organized religion thats been handed down and manipulated by politics along the way. fu*k outta here. How do you expect someone to live their life according to a book that doesn't even have all the chapters in it. Why were they taken out? Thats like going to by a best seller and theres chapters missing but they don't tell you which ones. Thats bullsh*t.

Let people live and worry bout yours.

Last edited by JamesAdamsIz808; 05-19-2011 at 10:07 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #16
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
It seems if you're religious god varies from person to person. What is god exactly? God is word of mouth passed down. Whos to say your god is the god to go with. Its people dying for their sh*t, so why should somebody roll with somebody who go to church 1 time a week?

I don't knock people who are into organized religion, if thats what you need to get through the day than cool. We all handle sh*t different, but at the same time, its fu*ked up to say somebody is gonna burn in hell for expressing themselves. It doesn't make any sense for an all knowing perfect being to get mad over an imperfect being for being a little bit skeptical of organized religion thats been handed down and manipulated by politics along the way. fu*k outta here. How do you expect someone to live their life according to a book that doesn't even have all the chapters in it. Why were they taken out? Thats like going to by a best seller and theres chapters missing but they don't tell you which ones. Thats bullsh*t.

Let people live and worry bout yours.
I doubt that was the point he was trying to express here.
 7 years ago '08        #17
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
So you telling me i won't see another game of OKC vs Dallas?
 7 years ago '04        #18
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
 jesusplay said:
I believe in god, but "Jesus" has to be some kind of cruel joke.
then u dont belive in God either
 05-19-2011, 11:44 PM         #19
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
So you telling me i won't see another game of OKC vs Dallas?
I feel you I gotta watch
 05-19-2011, 11:54 PM         #20
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:

It's an avy. Just that. God is very real to me. And true faith comes from within. I don't need a rosary or need to go to church to show it. I also know I'm going to die one day no matter what. I don't fear death. Why should I care about end of days?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy