10 best Android features that the iPhone lacks

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which is the best
Android 134 69.79%
Apple 51 26.56%
Rim 7 3.65%
Voters: 192. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 ICG said:
Google Nav sh*ts on TomTom? :rolll augh:
youve obv never used it, it sh*ts on legit GPS devices, so yes, it sh*ts on the port of tomtom to the iPhone...

I'm done talking to you tho, even iPhone users are saying youre stanning...continue being ignorant tho, aint my problem..

7 years ago '05        #162
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
n*ggas really be arguing about games on a fukkin phone with a screen the size of a slice of Kraft Cheese?
:disdain2:
NBA Jam is fun, might get old but I played a game and it was good...also cut the rope was my fav game when I had my iPhone, still wish android had that instead of that sh*tty remake

05-21-2011, 01:14 PM         #163
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
youve obv never used it, it sh*ts on legit GPS devices, so yes, it sh*ts on the port of tomtom to the iPhone...

I'm done talking to you tho, even iPhone users are saying youre stanning...continue being ignorant tho, aint my problem..

I don't even know why you're acknowledging him. Google Nav is native while Tom Tom is third party, there's no competition in that regard.
 05-21-2011, 01:15 PM         #164
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
NBA Jam is fun, might get old but I played a game and it was good...also cut the rope was my fav game when I had my iPhone, still wish android had that instead of that sh*tty remake

Only game I be playin on my Evo is Fruit Slice LOL
 7 years ago '05        #165
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
Only game I be playin on my Evo is Fruit Slice LOL

[pic - click to view]

No birds?

05-21-2011, 01:19 PM         #166
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:

[pic - click to view]

No birds?

Angry Birds is something everyone can agree upon
 7 years ago '04        #167
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Dangerously said:
cosign
 7 years ago '05        #168
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
word, we got the plushes
[pic - click to view]

, and homemade slingshots around the office

7 years ago '04        #169
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Dangerously said:
I agree.
 7 years ago '04        #170
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
it's posts like this that remind me that idiots like you dont know how to read. this thread is about the operating systems which are on both phones AND tablets. i understand your point about gaming on a phone, but it applies to tablets
I can read just fine, The title of YOUR thread is

10 best Android features that the iPhone lacks
Clearly an operating system and a phone are not the same thing, are they? Also I said no one cares about portable gaming and last I checked tablets are pretty fu*king portable, so who's not reading here?
 7 years ago '04        #171
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
I can read just fine, The title of YOUR thread is

Clearly an operating system and a phone are not the same thing, are they? Also I said no one cares about portable gaming and last I checked tablets are pretty fu*king portable, so who's not reading here?
c'mon son, you're better than that. check my poll question. I posted the article to help emphasize the point
 7 years ago '07        #172
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2457 2457
To each it's own...my evo 4g has never failed me lol
 7 years ago '04        #173
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
c'mon son, you're better than that. check my poll question. I posted the article to help emphasize the point
Did you not see where I said portable gaming? You want to throw insults around about n*ggas not reading when you didn't do it yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #174
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
Did you not see where I said portable gaming? You want to throw insults around about n*ggas not reading when you didn't do it yourself.
I already gave my answer to that but i'll repeat it again. at the end of the year phones and tablets will have the processing power of ps3 and xbox, which means portable ps3 and xbox. you cant argue that people dont care about it because millions of people own ps3 and xbox.

and the thread title is the article's title. I've said repeatedly throughout the thread that it's about the operating system, which includes phones and tablets
 7 years ago '11        #175
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 1025 1025
androids cant double as an ipod touch. possibly my favorite feature on an iphone.
 7 years ago '04        #176
space
space
 kushkulture420 said:
androids cant double as an ipod touch. possibly my favorite feature on an iphone.
How can't they? They both play music, and have largely the same apps.
 7 years ago '04        #177
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
I already gave my answer to that but i'll repeat it again. at the end of the year phones and tablets will have the processing power of ps3 and xbox, which means portable ps3 and xbox. you cant argue that people dont care about it because millions of people own ps3 and xbox.

and the thread title is the article's title. I've said repeatedly throughout the thread that it's about the operating system, which includes phones and tablets
Let's be real here. They're not going to create games of that caliber and sell it at the current price point, I don't give a fu*k what's the processing power is. They would cost too much to develop. And even if they could the game would likely be on their home console as well with traditional controls. There's tons of people with PS3s and Xbox consoles who could care less about portable gaming. You're really going to have to explain to me what I missed when I said this the first time.
 7 years ago '05        #178
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 kushkulture420 said:

now android doesnt even play music, or is it you have to root it to play music? or is it cause it syncs with iTunes wirelessly? too complicated....
 7 years ago '04        #179
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
Let's be real here. They're not going to create games of that caliber and sell it at the current price point, I don't give a fu*k what's the processing power is. They would cost too much to develop. And even if they could the game would likely be on their home console as well with traditional controls. There's tons of people with PS3s and Xbox consoles who could care less about portable gaming. You're really going to have to explain to me what I missed when I said this the first time.
from a consumer standpoint it makes sense because you could buy a tablet instead of the console and still hook it up to your tv when you're home. there's already talk of controllers being made to work with tablets so that's not a problem. also, games are downloadable already through xbox live (not sure about psn), there's talk of pay to play games like the new modern warfare 3, so if you dont want to pay full price you dont have to.
from the standpoint of microsoft and sony they're able to reach more people and make more money. I could see a game coming out for the consoles first and then tablets. I think both google and sony wouldn't want a game like modern warfare 3 available on tablets that could handle it. it all comes down to money
 05-21-2011, 04:16 PM         #180
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:

[pic - click to view]

No birds?

I played Angry Birds, but i got tired of it then again phone games
dont keep my attention no longer than a week maybe LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago