10 best Android features that the iPhone lacks

most viewed right now
 87
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Which is the best
Android 134 69.79%
Apple 51 26.56%
Rim 7 3.65%
Voters: 192. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 252 252
 I AM LEGEND said:
Style over substance. I can't be mad at that.
Substance? I need a phone that works 100% of time first. I cant have a resetting phone (thunderbolt specifically has shown this and random reboots arent "rare" in android". The OS is way more polished than Android, google has just been adding random features instead of improving the overall experience of the OS. They STILL havent fixed that random SMS bug where texts are sent to the wrong person. The development community is nothing, the Android market aint sh*t. They get all the apps late if they even get them, and even worse their apps are even on par usually with the iOS version (take facebook for example night and day difference). The Android software catalog is just to weak, lets not even get into the game offerings Android has.
 7 years ago '05        #142
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 ICG said:
They STILL havent fixed that random SMS bug where texts are sent to the wrong person.

The development community is nothing, the Android market aint sh*t. They get all the apps late if they even get them, and even worse their apps are even on par usually with the iOS version (take facebook for example night and day difference).

The Android software catalog is just to weak, lets not even get into the game offerings Android has.
Yes they have...

the market aint sh*t? It has all the useful sh*t that iOS has, thats just hate, google nav (which is free on android) sh*ts on any GPS app on iOS, also android also gets some sh*t first, like skyfire, angry birds seasons (came out on android first), etc

facebook does kinda suck on android tho, youre right abt that..games too, iOS has better games, so iOS has games and facebook, you sound REALLY mad though, like REALLY mad...

 7 years ago '04        #143
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 ICG said:
Substance? I need a phone that works 100% of time first. I cant have a resetting phone (thunderbolt specifically has shown this and random reboots arent "rare" in android". The OS is way more polished than Android, google has just been adding random features instead of improving the overall experience of the OS. They STILL havent fixed that random SMS bug where texts are sent to the wrong person. The development community is nothing, the Android market aint sh*t. They get all the apps late if they even get them, and even worse their apps are even on par usually with the iOS version (take facebook for example night and day difference). The Android software catalog is just to weak, lets not even get into the game offerings Android has.
first of all you're bringing up a phone that just launched. do i need to remind you about the antenna issues the iphone 4 had at launch. every phone has problems at launch. you're just being a hater. did you happen to see see what the poll says. android >> apple. and why dont we get into the games. i have emulators for nintendo, sega, n64, playstation. there are plenty of great application games like angry birds which is updated first on android.

and did you miss my last post about firefox featuring private browsing. that feature is only available for android
 7 years ago '04        #144
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
let me go into more detail so that everyone understands gaming on mobile phones. by the end of this year quad core phones will be out. that's enough processing power to play an xbox 360 or ps3 game. sony has already formed a partnership with android. microsoft is with nokia. that leaves apple s.o.l. in a year from now you it's gonna be android vs nokia as far as gaming is concerned. If you want to give apple the edge right now today, then i agree with you, but let's not act like android suck at gaming today either.
 7 years ago '05        #145
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
extremely gay!
 7 years ago '05        #146
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
who's on who's payroll?
 7 years ago '05        #147
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 7 years ago '04        #148
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 fat_boyy21 said:
let me go into more detail so that everyone understands gaming on mobile phones. by the end of this year quad core phones will be out. that's enough processing power to play an xbox 360 or ps3 game. sony has already formed a partnership with android. microsoft is with nokia. that leaves apple s.o.l. in a year from now you it's gonna be android vs nokia as far as gaming is concerned. If you want to give apple the edge right now today, then i agree with you, but let's not act like android suck at gaming today either.
And like I said earlier, the average user could care less.

 ICG said:
Substance? I need a phone that works 100% of time first. I cant have a resetting phone (thunderbolt specifically has shown this and random reboots arent "rare" in android". The OS is way more polished than Android, google has just been adding random features instead of improving the overall experience of the OS. They STILL havent fixed that random SMS bug where texts are sent to the wrong person. The development community is nothing, the Android market aint sh*t. They get all the apps late if they even get them, and even worse their apps are even on par usually with the iOS version (take facebook for example night and day difference). The Android software catalog is just to weak, lets not even get into the game offerings Android has.
Maybe it's Apple fans that are way too defensive because I was agreeing with you. Personally I like the overall design of the iPhone more than any android phone. They just feel cheap in my hands. I do like the size of them though. 4.3>>>>>>> Outside of games Android has most of the software that matters. Games are that serious brah. If we were talking Tablets I might be with you there, but not the phones.


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 05-21-2011 at 12:43 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #149
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 I AM LEGEND said:
And like I said earlier, the average user could care less.
you're right the millions of people who own xbox or ps3 dont care
 7 years ago '04        #150
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 fat_boyy21 said:
you're right the millions of people who own xbox or ps3 dont care
About gaming on a cellphone? Go to the BXGS and pose the question. Most of them could care less about portable gaming. What are we? 12? Everyone that buys these phones isn't in their teens to early 20s.
 7 years ago '05        #151
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 252 252
 fat_boyy21 said:
let me go into more detail so that everyone understands gaming on mobile phones. by the end of this year quad core phones will be out. that's enough processing power to play an xbox 360 or ps3 game. sony has already formed a partnership with android. microsoft is with nokia. that leaves apple s.o.l. in a year from now you it's gonna be android vs nokia as far as gaming is concerned. If you want to give apple the edge right now today, then i agree with you, but let's not act like android suck at gaming today either.
You serious? Square has already published Final Fantasy 1-3 on iPhone, Final Fantasty Tatics is coming out in a month, They have created a new game already called Chaos Rings. EA Sports has already put out 100 iPhone games including NBA Jam. Epic has already came out with games, Unreal Engine has been used quite a it in iPhone game development also. The new iPad GPU is close to the the GPU in the new PSP and that is expected to be put in the next iPhone. So what are you guys talking about seriously?
 7 years ago '05        #152
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 252 252
 fat_boyy21 said:
first of all you're bringing up a phone that just launched. do i need to remind you about the antenna issues the iphone 4 had at launch. every phone has problems at launch. you're just being a hater. did you happen to see see what the poll says. android >> apple. and why dont we get into the games. i have emulators for nintendo, sega, n64, playstation. there are plenty of great application games like angry birds which is updated first on android.

and did you miss my last post about firefox featuring private browsing. that feature is only available for android
Son im playing the new NBA Jam and you are talking about angry birds :rolll augh: google the games Rage HD, Real Racing 2, and Infinity Blade.
 7 years ago '05        #153
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 252 252
 .Hafestos. said:
Yes they have...

the market aint sh*t? It has all the useful sh*t that iOS has, thats just hate, google nav (which is free on android) sh*ts on any GPS app on iOS, also android also gets some sh*t first, like skyfire, angry birds seasons (came out on android first), etc

facebook does kinda suck on android tho, youre right abt that..games too, iOS has better games, so iOS has games and facebook, you sound REALLY mad though, like REALLY mad...

Google Nav sh*ts on TomTom? :rolll augh:
 7 years ago '04        #154
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 ICG said:
Son im playing the new NBA Jam and you are talking about angry birds :rolll augh: google the games Rage HD, Real Racing 2, and Infinity Blade.


[video - click to view]


go play your nba jam
 7 years ago '05        #155
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 I AM LEGEND said:
About gaming on a cellphone? Go to the BXGS and pose the question. Most of them could care less about portable gaming. What are we? 12? Everyone that buys these phones isn't in their teens to early 20s.
thats what im talking about!!!! they be posting features the avg. n*gga like me pushing 30 don't give a damn about. high school sh*t..... "my android device can make and bake 2 toaster strudels by running this flash app. u just stick to those pop tarts the iphone makes. sheep"
 7 years ago '05        #156
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 252 252
 fat_boyy21 said:


go play your nba jam
hahahahah you realize gameloft has more iphone games than android games :rolll augh: those games are already on iPhone
 7 years ago '04        #157
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 ICG said:
You serious? Square has already published Final Fantasy 1-3 on iPhone, Final Fantasty Tatics is coming out in a month, They have created a new game already called Chaos Rings. EA Sports has already put out 100 iPhone games including NBA Jam. Epic has already came out with games, Unreal Engine has been used quite a it in iPhone game development also. The new iPad GPU is close to the the GPU in the new PSP and that is expected to be put in the next iPhone. So what are you guys talking about seriously?
the next iphone is supposed to be dual core, whereas android will be heading into quad core. iphone will be at playstation 2 level while android will be at ps3 level
 05-21-2011, 12:55 PM         #158
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ICG said:
Android phones still made out of plastic and sh*t the build quality alone on the iPhone is worth the price. Android is just beta software, sh*t is laggy and unstable as hell.
U happy that the iPhone is made out of plastic & aluminum?
 05-21-2011, 12:58 PM         #159
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really be arguing about games on a fukkin phone with a screen the size of a slice of Kraft Cheese?
:disdain2:
 7 years ago '04        #160
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 I AM LEGEND said:
About gaming on a cellphone? Go to the BXGS and pose the question. Most of them could care less about portable gaming. What are we? 12? Everyone that buys these phones isn't in their teens to early 20s.
it's posts like this that remind me that idiots like you dont know how to read. this thread is about the operating systems which are on both phones AND tablets. i understand your point about gaming on a phone, but it applies to tablets


Last edited by fat_boyy21; 05-21-2011 at 01:04 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy