Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which is the best
Android 134 69.79%
Apple 51 26.56%
Rim 7 3.65%
Voters: 192. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
Swipe is retarded, tried it, didn't like it.

I have a Droid Evo 4G

WTF is this automation stuff?
 7 years ago '05        #122
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 I AM LEGEND said:
I really hate to Stan out on Apple because the iPhone/iPad is the only product i've ever liked from them, but I honestly believe if Apple puts the iPhone on the four major carriers in the fall it's a wrap. The phone is just too trendy and and people are just too ignorant to know any better, and they love apps. Apple = Apps eve though they're the same damn apps and they're free on Android.

I have quite a few friends who are just waiting on the new iPhone to drop on Verizon before they switch. My homie last week just said "I'm tired of copping an Android phone and then a better one drops three months later." Some of my friends that aren't overly tech savvy just think an Android phone is too much work when I start telling them everything they can do with an android handset.
So you think apple could sell 36.2 million (if the rumors are true) after they hit t-mo-b and sprint around the first quarter of next year ? Because that would be cool. 36.2 million Android-based smartphones shipped in this first quarter. Android would probably be touching 50.3 million by then.

I see so many business people switching to androids. Everywhere I look I see people, I'm talking old heads using androids. I don't see iphones like that anymore. I might see a soccer mom here and there or some kid with an 3g or older models. I think the game has changed people always want new and shiny and most don't care about what apps or what the phone can do.

At first I just thought on all these forums you see android katts heavily outnumbering apple katts and I said that's just because of the nature of the type of consumer. Most apple katts aren't really into tech stuff they just want something that works and don't know what to do if it doesn't work. So that type of katt has no voice on forums. Android katts are in that same boat with 36.2 million sold first quarter there would have to be some in like that just by adding a lot of old apple heads that made that switch to android. But on forums the majority of katts are tech heads android grabs them to in that 36.2 mill as well. Apple has its limits and carriers is the least of the problem.

I thought the iphone5 would drop on At&t and Verizon august then around January Sprint and Tmo but it will be to late. Most of the people buying the iphone5 have an iphone now and are waiting... I say we see how next years market-shares look. Then I heard....

OK they getting the same processor as the ipad 2, if thats dual core than great...

The phone is the same size but with a smaller bezel making it 3'8" inches ...the iphone 5 casing was leaked a few days ago... it's gonna be called the iphone 4s...and yes it is global. But hey they getting widgets and 3d along with the same everything else found in the normal iphone 4. They r gonna put 3d in the iphone 5 and they r trying to patent inventing 3d in mobile devices...

yup apple is claiming they invented 3di guess apple will claim they invented widgets now...they r already claiming they invented 3d... wouldn't shock me if they try to patent 4G and everything else.

The iphone 5 won't be out until next yr and it has to be lte b/c verizon is k!lling 3g service end of 2012 and making every phone 4g.
There is still that crazy rumor of Windows buying Nokia it might be the mother of all mergers.

Last edited by kkkid; 05-21-2011 at 08:46 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #123
veguss2001 1 heat pts
space
space
$338 | Props total: 5 5
Jailbreaking an iPhone allows you to do always all of the things you said it couldn't. For Example, widgets can be done on the home screen using Dreamboard and other apps. I've even changed my iPhone into a wp7 phone.
 7 years ago '05        #124
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10887 10887
@ these android trolls. Never cease to amaze me.
 05-21-2011, 09:26 AM         #125
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [MK] said:

I have a Droid Evo 4G

is that the new quad core joint?

05-21-2011, 09:31 AM         #126
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Does it really bother you that much what phone the person next to you is using. Maybe Andriod should work on smaller things like getting a Netflix app to work on more than just a handful of phones.
fu*k i need netflix for when i can stream movies on the net for free?

7 years ago '04        #127
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 kkkid said:
So you think apple could sell 36.2 million (if the rumors are true) after they hit t-mo-b and sprint around the first quarter of next year ? Because that would be cool. 36.2 million Android-based smartphones shipped in this first quarter. Android would probably be touching 50.3 million by then.

I see so many business people switching to androids. Everywhere I look I see people, I'm talking old heads using androids. I don't see iphones like that anymore. I might see a soccer mom here and there or some kid with an 3g or older models. I think the game has changed people always want new and shiny and most don't care about what apps or what the phone can do.

At first I just thought on all these forums you see android katts heavily outnumbering apple katts and I said that's just because of the nature of the type of consumer. Most apple katts aren't really into tech stuff they just want something that works and don't know what to do if it doesn't work. So that type of katt has no voice on forums. Android katts are in that same boat with 36.2 million sold first quarter there would have to be some in like that just by adding a lot of old apple heads that made that switch to android. But on forums the majority of katts are tech heads android grabs them to in that 36.2 mill as well. Apple has its limits and carriers is the least of the problem.

I thought the iphone5 would drop on At&t and Verizon august then around January Sprint and Tmo but it will be to late. Most of the people buying the iphone5 have an iphone now and are waiting... I say we see how next years market-shares look. Then I heard....

There is still that crazy rumor of Windows buying Nokia it might be the mother of all mergers.
Soccer moms? don't be ignorant. I work in communications and about half have iPhones and the other half have Android devices and. Same with my personal friends, half of them have Android devices and half have iPhones. As far as the business world, they're not going away from Rim anytime soon, don't kid yourself. Everyone I know including my company has Blackberries for their company cell. My friend's that do construction have Nextel devices.

Look, my statement is personal opinion and not fact. Half (not all) of my friends either wanted an iPhone and copped an android device because it wasn't on their network of choice or have said they're considering switching to an iPhone if it ever comes to their network. You have to look at the fact that the average consumer does not care about half the things that you guys claim makes android so much better than Apple. I mean, how many people still used limewire before it went away and there's much better, easier and efficient ways to get your content than that and they've been around for years?

I must stress this because every time someone says something about Apple you Android guys take it personally that none of this means Apple makes a better device, just a more popular one. I used to hate this argument but it's true that you just can't make the comparison in sales with the number of devices that the OS is on.
 7 years ago '04        #128
space
space
 gilbydakid said:
is that the new quad core joint?

You know good an damn well what he meant.
 7 years ago '08        #129
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
i read none of this and none of these features will put more hoe's numbers in your contacts.

7 years ago '05        #130
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 I AM LEGEND said:
Soccer moms? don't be ignorant. I work in communications and about half have iPhones and the other half have Android devices and. Same with my personal friends, half of them have Android devices and half have iPhones. As far as the business world, they're not going away from Rim anytime soon, don't kid yourself. Everyone I know including my company has Blackberries for their company cell. My friend's that do construction have Nextel devices.

Look, my statement is personal opinion and not fact. Half (not all) of my friends either wanted an iPhone and copped an android device because it wasn't on their network of choice or have said they're considering switching to an iPhone if it ever comes to their network. You have to look at the fact that the average consumer does not care about half the things that you guys claim makes android so much better than Apple. I mean, how many people still used limewire before it went away and there's much better, easier and efficient ways to get your content than that and they've been around for years?

I must stress this because every time someone says something about Apple you Android guys take it personally that none of this means Apple makes a better device, just a more popular one. I used to hate this argument but it's true that you just can't make the comparison in sales with the number of devices that the OS is on.
Soccer moms I kid I kid. But seriously you are just giving your own opinion from what you see, your friends and how you see things. I'm giving my opinion from what I see. I see a lot of katts making the switch from BB to android and lots of ipads in the corporate/medical field, why I don't know "Apple you Android guys take it personally that none of this means Apple makes a better device, just a more popular one." I don't care ... I don't think android or apple has anything major over the other fu*k them both. I'm just saying who are we just two katts I say let the market-shares and sells tell the story when katts don't want to recognize the real from the numbers thats when I .

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by kkkid; 05-21-2011 at 10:16 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #131
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
droid evo!
 7 years ago '05        #132
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 [MK] said:

I have a Droid Evo 4G

ddi you even read? not only does it give a description of what it does, it also gives the name of the app that does it (tasker), go check it out and read some reviews on it....

and theres no such thing as a droid evo 4g, droid is verizons line, like my touch is tmo, and evo is sprint, and all evo's run android...
 7 years ago '05        #133
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 I AM LEGEND said:
I work in communications and about half have iPhones and the other half have Android devices and. Same with my personal friends, half of them have Android devices and half have iPhones. As far as the business world, they're not going away from Rim anytime soon, don't kid yourself. Everyone I know including my company has Blackberries for their company cell. My friend's that do construction have Nextel devices.
I'm a network admin at my company and there are only 3 users left who use BB, all the others have switched to iPhone/android, and the other 2 are waiting till they can update to go to android (one already has the galaxy tab and loves it, and the other is on sprint, and the third just uses it to make calls so she dont rly care), but it is abt half android/half iphone's where I'm at too

and I dont push android on anyone at work, I just tell them what it does, if that 3rd person were to ever decide to update, I would recommend an iPhone for her...
 7 years ago '05        #134
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Calamari Pasta said:
i read none of this and none of these features will put more hoe's numbers in your contacts.

My sense widget actually had some chick next to me at the bar and be like is that the Evo? I wanted one of those, how do you like it...

Number? check. Smash? check.

plus if you buy a phone so ppl will know how cool you are, you should really re-evaulate your personality, cause all you need is a little black book, and fu*k, a Nokia joint form 15 years ago with snake will do that...

7 years ago '05        #135
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
except that you can download a browser for the iphone that supports flash.

also its a known fact that droid phone users get way less pus*y than iphone users
 7 years ago '04        #136
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 I Am... said:
except that you can download a browser for the iphone that supports flash.

also its a known fact that droid phone users get way less pus*y than iphone users
that browser doesnt fully support flash content. it plays most videos but cant run a flash app
 7 years ago '05        #137
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
that browser doesnt fully support flash content. it plays most videos but cant run a flash app

another iPhone user not knowing what their talking about....

the least you guys could do is a little research...
 7 years ago '05        #138
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 252 252
Android phones still made out of plastic and sh*t the build quality alone on the iPhone is worth the price. Android is just beta software, sh*t is laggy and unstable as hell.
 7 years ago '04        #139
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
Firefox for Android beta brings on private browsing

Read more:

The right to browse privately has just come to the latest Firefox beta for Android.

Mozilla released the new mobile browser beta today with a Do Not Track feature that will make Firefox turn a blind eye to your browsing behavior. The update comes almost a month after Mozilla took the wraps off of its official Firefox for Android release.

Just mosey on over to the browser settings to turn on private browsing before surfing with the certainty of not being watched. To do so, slide the option "Tell sites not to track me" to yes.

It might overstate the matter to say that Mozilla has planted its flag in browser history for being the first mobile browser to offer the feature, but this beta build is certainly the first offering of its type that we've seen on the small screen.

The browser-maker also plans to push new Firefox betas for Windows, Mac, and Linux "shortly," according to a statement

Read more:

right now this feature is only available for android :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #140
space
space
 ICG said:
Android phones still made out of plastic and sh*t the build quality alone on the iPhone is worth the price. Android is just beta software, sh*t is laggy and unstable as hell.
Style over substance. I can't be mad at that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy