Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which is the best
Android 134 69.79%
Apple 51 26.56%
Rim 7 3.65%
Voters: 192. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,622 | Props total: 13684 13684
 FrankAndBeans said:
I'm not manipulating numbers. It's almost pointless talking to you...

I like the iPhone, you like Android phones. I'm confident I won't need to replace my battery before I replace my phone. All of my iPhone carrying friends agree. More people with access to the iPhone line of phones prefer it over any other smart phone in the world more than any other smartphone. Lets leave it at that.
You did manipulate numbers. Also, nowhere in my posts did I mention Android. My posts were about not being able to easily replace your battery. Every phone (Blackberry, Windows Phone 7, Android, etc.) is capable of this besides the iPhone.

I didn't ask if people preferred the iPhone over another phone. All I asked was what were the technical advantages of having your battery sealed. You listed none. You like the sealed battery because you think it looks nice. That's cool.
 05-20-2011, 09:51 PM         #82
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Does it really bother you that much what phone the person next to you is using. Maybe Andriod should work on smaller things like getting a Netflix app to work on more than just a handful of phones.
Maybe NETFLIX should work on getting the NETFLIX app to work on more than a handful of phones. How the fu*k is that a problem of Android?
 05-20-2011, 09:56 PM         #83
leandro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Web OS >>>>
 7 years ago '05        #84
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
A 4 page thread, seriously? It shouldn't even be an argument, Android > Iphone device. It's quite clear, without having to even argue. Iphone fans are acting like bi*ches, and were doing the same sh*t to BlackBerry fans, that is now happening to them. due to their sub-par(in comparison to Android) OS.

Quit complaining about a fu*king phone, Android and Iphone will continuously be updated, if you like the sh*t you have, then leave it at that.
 7 years ago '05        #85
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
sad part about this sh*t is this argument is done everyday. yall n*ggas is worse than republicans and democrats arguing over useless sh*t! who gives a fu*k which is better all that matters is what u like at the end of the day!
 7 years ago '04        #86
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 408 408
 .Hafestos. said:
and maybe apple should work on little things like widgets, flash, etc

but this article is truth, iSheep are pissed cause they cant even make a list of 10 features that aren't on android

Funny...
 7 years ago '07        #87
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 lilsnatch770 said:
Both are equally bad. It's like PS3 vs 360 in the game section. Both have their own morons.
this^^^^^^^^^^^
 05-20-2011, 10:15 PM         #88
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
A 4 page thread, seriously? It shouldn't even be an argument, Android > Iphone device. It's quite clear, without having to even argue. Iphone fans are acting like bi*ches, and were doing the same sh*t to BlackBerry fans, that is now happening to them. due to their sub-par(in comparison to Android) OS.

Quit complaining about a fu*king phone, Android and Iphone will continuously be updated, if you like the sh*t you have, then leave it at that.
It's funny that you say iPhone fans are acting like bi*ches when the iPhone fans aren't the ones bringing this up in every thread.
 05-20-2011, 10:17 PM         #89
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrankAndBeans said:
Because what's better for me may not be what's better for you. Blanketly stating something is "better than" something else is stupid. Personal preferrence...that's all this is.

I prefer the iPhone.
What's funny is I prefer Android and I'm buying a Samsung S II next month, I voted iPhone because I think the fact that there is a poll is ridiculous.
 7 years ago '05        #90
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Dangerously said:
It's funny that you say iPhone fans are acting like bi*ches when the iPhone fans aren't the ones bringing this up in every thread.
its about 50/50 both ways

all it takes is 2 ppl and this sh*t gets dragged out for pages of petty name calling

7 years ago '05        #91
dmunson318 
space
space
its more back and forth about apple and android than it is useful tips and advice. mods need to do better and really clean this sh*t up. it getting ridiculous and to the point that no one is really coming here for good info anymore! you go into a thread about someone asking for good themes or jailbreaking help etc sh*t is only 10-12 post but if u come into a thread about new ios5 features sh*t makes 13 pages of a bunch of who gives a fu*k what android does. let us have our sh*t!!!!
 05-20-2011, 10:25 PM         #92
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And by the way, Netflix works for every phone now.

7 years ago '05        #93
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 Dangerously said:
If the device is sub-par in comparison, then what is the issue? It's okay to act like bi*ches because the instigators are correct?
 7 years ago '04        #94
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 SteveSS said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #95
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 SteveSS said:

still doesnt work for my phone, can add movies to my q and sh*t, but cant play movies

who needs netflix on their phone anyway
 7 years ago '04        #96
space
space
People Viewing This Topic: 118 (54 members and 64 guests)

fat_boyy21, ATLien2g2, lilroot, Kuchiki_Byakuya, bx addict, JR_Tha_Jenius, Icy, DVJ78, .Hafestos., juusstin, FRANKIE69CUTLAS, owenges, SteveSS, One Less Reason, gutta561, dmunson318, masterace1, BrewCityMobsta, Gambin0, Enemy_Oz, c-rizzle, severe, k!llababi, bigeaze, k!llahPlaya420, icyoulookin, nasir43, whyarguewithgod, from_me_to_u, Johnell, MoneyMakinJoe, ThaReapa420, KeithTarget, Kev1013, OpeeFaSho, JMillion, bigtymer9191, macadon83, TheOnez, Jae_Hood_354, jburwell, HIPHOPJUNKI, SofaKingFresh, illipinopimp, bugzy, EvanWentz11, cmgdatdude, SlimTrip, Baby13Payaso, tedblack, lilgangstur, Bkreppa917, FlixOnDeck

this sh*ts about to get uglier
 05-20-2011, 10:33 PM         #97
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well that's what you get for being a f*ggy Boston sports fan.
 7 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 sho 2010 said:
How bout we all just use phones to talk and make emergency calls.
I got the perfect phone for you

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #99
dmunson318 
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:

[pic - click to view]

sly from rocky 4 trippin
 7 years ago '05        #100
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 SteveSS said:
Well that's what you get for being a f*ggy Boston sports fan.
Wow, talking sh*t about sports teams? really? Detroit Lions?

I'd call Detroit a sh*t hole, but I would then actually be insulting sh*t holes

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy