most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which is the best
Android 134 69.79%
Apple 51 26.56%
Rim 7 3.65%
Voters: 192. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
Why is it always Android users that are always making these dumbass threads, going on for 10+ pages talking about why they think their phone is better, do you need to constantly get into debates over iPhones and yours to make you feel like you made the right choice with your phone or something? Bother you that much that people like and prefer iPhones?
 7 years ago '05        #182
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 ICG said:
Substance? I need a phone that works 100% of time first. I cant have a resetting phone (thunderbolt specifically has shown this and random reboots arent "rare" in android". The OS is way more polished than Android, google has just been adding random features instead of improving the overall experience of the OS. They STILL havent fixed that random SMS bug where texts are sent to the wrong person. The development community is nothing, the Android market aint sh*t. They get all the apps late if they even get them, and even worse their apps are even on par usually with the iOS version (take facebook for example night and day difference). The Android software catalog is just to weak, lets not even get into the game offerings Android has.
i've had my phone for almost a year, Epic 4G, and it's never randomly reset........it's never sent an SMS to the wrong person, though it does hold on to some texts and not send them, but that's probably Sprint since it's done that since they upgraded to 3G like 3 years ago here..........

and i still think it's fu*king hilarious that 75% of the pro-Apple arguments in this thread is 'we don't care if Android can do that stuff, we don't need it, Apple is still better!!'

if i have a computer that can play the newest, best PC games / burn Blu-Rays / has a quad-core processor / has bluetooth and wifi / 16GB RAM, and you have a computer that has wifi and a DVD burner, but all you use is the DVD burner and wifi, that doesn't mean you have the better computer

it means that you prefer your computer over mine and that your computer does everything you want it to, but it doesn't change the fact that my computer is better
 7 years ago '04        #183
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 fat_boyy21 said:
from a consumer standpoint it makes sense because you could buy a tablet instead of the console and still hook it up to your tv when you're home. there's already talk of controllers being made to work with tablets so that's not a problem. also, games are downloadable already through xbox live (not sure about psn), there's talk of pay to play games like the new modern warfare 3, so if you dont want to pay full price you dont have to.
from the standpoint of microsoft and sony they're able to reach more people and make more money. I could see a game coming out for the consoles first and then tablets. I think both google and sony wouldn't want a game like modern warfare 3 available on tablets that could handle it. it all comes down to money
Gotcha. Still though, I don't know about the prices.
 7 years ago '05        #184
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10901 10901
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Why is it always Android users that are always making these dumbass threads, going on for 10+ pages talking about why they think their phone is better, do you need to constantly get into debates over iPhones and yours to make you feel like you made the right choice with your phone or something? Bother you that much that people like and prefer iPhones?
It's fu*kin beyond sickening and ridiculous! And you noticed it's all android fans right? The minute you say that your phone is different rather it's a iphone, BB, Nokia, Palm, or anything outside of an android they wanna troll you to death. They get offended when you have or like a phone outside of android. Nobody gives a fu*k but them. I don't even try to argue with these cats cause it's useless. I just be like "do you homie"
 7 years ago '04        #185
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323 OP
space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2716 2716
 I AM LEGEND said:
Gotcha. Still though, I don't know about the prices.
Im not sure how exactly the prices would be done. I've heard the new mw3 is supposed to be pay for play like how world of the warcraft is (never played it). but i guess that's how they would do future games
 7 years ago '04        #186
space
space
 Sivraj said:
It's fu*kin beyond sickening and ridiculous! And you noticed it's all android fans right? The minute you say that your phone is different rather it's a iphone, BB, Nokia, Palm, or anything outside of an android they wanna troll you to death. They get offended when you have or like a phone outside of android. Nobody gives a fu*k but them. I don't even try to argue with these cats cause it's useless. I just be like "do you homie"
for me it's all in good fun talking trash. i dont know about everyone else . I've said it before apple makes great products and i own an ipod
 05-21-2011, 04:59 PM         #187
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:

7 years ago '05        #188
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Android >>>

Deal with it.
 7 years ago '05        #189
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
Wow ten pages! I hate the fu*king internet... I swear to God. fu*k this I'm going bowling (I know there's an app for that) but I'm oldskool.
 7 years ago '05        #190
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 daliff89 said:

i've had my phone for almost a year, Epic 4G, and it's never randomly reset........it's never sent an SMS to the wrong person, though it does hold on to some texts and not send them, but that's probably Sprint since it's done that since they upgraded to 3G like 3 years ago here..........

and i still think it's fu*king hilarious that 75% of the pro-Apple arguments in this thread is 'we don't care if Android can do that stuff, we don't need it, Apple is still better!!'

if i have a computer that can play the newest, best PC games / burn Blu-Rays / has a quad-core processor / has bluetooth and wifi / 16GB RAM, and you have a computer that has wifi and a DVD burner, but all you use is the DVD burner and wifi, that doesn't mean you have the better computer

it means that you prefer your computer over mine and that your computer does everything you want it to, but it doesn't change the fact that my computer is better
 7 years ago '10        #191
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 5743 5743
 fat_boyy21 said:
i own an ipod
If u bought an iPhone u wouldnt need an iPod.

In other news, my iPhone 4 had been on ebay with the bid starting at $250. It is now at $480.

Ima cop an Android til the iPhone 5 come on out in June or Sept. Atrix on sale for $50 at the local Best Buy.
 7 years ago '04        #192
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:

In other news, my iPhone 4 had been on ebay with the bid starting at $250. It is now at $480.

Ima cop an Android til the iPhone 5 come on out in June or Sept. Atrix on sale for $50 at the local Best Buy.
You may never go back.
 7 years ago '05        #193
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You know what they say... Once you go...
 05-21-2011, 07:19 PM         #194
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6. Removable storage and battery

Seriously, Apple acts as if this is an impossible "feature", that should be standard in all portable technology.
 7 years ago '04        #195
space
space
 JaiMega said:
You know what they say... Once you go...
Unless it's me
 05-21-2011, 07:58 PM         #196
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:

Seriously, Apple acts as if this is an impossible "feature", that should be standard in all portable technology.
It's not impossible, just another way to get you into the Apple store.
 7 years ago '04        #197
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:

nah, my ipod is like 5 years old. and that's actually why i do like apple. my ipod has been the most reliable technological device that i've ever owned. my phone however is a nexus one, and my next phone will be a quad core android phone :dancingcool:

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 05-21-2011 at 09:00 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #198
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
no bullsh*t i washed my iPod Nano and the sh*t still functions to this day

still use it if i go running or when i cut the grass

Apple makes good products
 7 years ago '04        #199
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 cbjones said:

like i posted earlier, there is no need whatsoever for this, the batteries apple uses on their devices are superior to most if not all in the handheld market, they rarely if ever go bad and if they do you bring it in and they give you a brand new phone

and this sh*t really does get old, iphone users say they dont need certain things and android fans get mad, its not like were saying the iphone is better, we just dont need all that exta sh*t, and if we do, in most cases we can jailbreak and add it, its not that big of a deal
 7 years ago '11        #200
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 435 435

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SuL2K12; 05-21-2011 at 10:12 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy